Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,768 members, 7,979,652 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:36 PM

A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) (21976 Views)

Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter / 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) / Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by Geenickel(m): 8:43pm On May 07, 2015
publicenemy:

We all have issues and deal with them in our own way...there are many orphans here on Nairaland, if they all post the mothers pics on front page am sure we will have nothing else on front page. May her soul rest in peace.... But I don't think it should be on front page.
Your ending comment here,should have bn the core message of ur comment, earlier.... you made the whole forum see u as a heartless creature...(sure, not human)undecided
Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by publicenemy(m): 9:35pm On May 07, 2015
Geenickel:

Your ending comment here,should have bn the core message of ur comment, earlier.... you made the whole forum see u as a heartless creature...(sure, not human)undecided

Really don't give a sh1t
Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by Geenickel(m): 10:16pm On May 07, 2015
publicenemy:

Really don't give a sh1t
then y the above explanation

#GetMedicationundecided
Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by publicenemy(m): 10:41pm On May 07, 2015
Geenickel:
then y the above explanation

#GetMedicationundecided
Because you were reasonble in ur quote. I got a lot of insults and didn't reply.
Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by Geenickel(m): 10:52pm On May 07, 2015
publicenemy:

Because you were reasonble in ur quote. I got a lot of insults and didn't reply.
i see................
Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by scampy(m): 7:22am On May 08, 2015
SugaryBelle:
This picture is so touching,God made a cute copy of your mum in you...

Hey, where av you been?
Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by SugaryBelle(f): 8:25am On May 08, 2015
scampy:

Hey, where av you been?
hi,been around o,just busy,hope you're good?
Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by juwoonn(m): 8:38am On May 08, 2015
sKeetz:
grin
Really, some nairalanders are crazy. Like dis goat for no reason and it got 22 likes? Na wa o
Re: A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) by scampy(m): 12:17pm On May 08, 2015
SugaryBelle:
hi,been around o,just busy,hope you're good?

I'm good. Thnx for asking and enjoi d rest of ur day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Our Boy's First Day At School (pics) / My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out / Public Lies Married Women Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.