Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,880 members, 7,915,527 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:48 AM

You Must Obey Traffic Rules, Buhari Orders Security Aides - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Must Obey Traffic Rules, Buhari Orders Security Aides (2719 Views)

Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS / Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies / Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Must Obey Traffic Rules, Buhari Orders Security Aides by Elslim: 8:00pm On May 06, 2015
President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari, has instructed police and military security personnel attached to him to respect traffic regulations during his movements.
In a statement by his media team in Abuja, General Buhari said law abiding would be the guiding philosophy of his administration, adding “without leadership by example, the ordinary citizens would become copycats of the lawlessness of their leaders.”
The President-elect's convoy obeying traffic rules at Transcorp Hilton Junction in Abuja,Wednesday, on his way from the Defence House to his private residence
The President-elect’s convoy obeying traffic rules at Transcorp Hilton Junction in Abuja,Wednesday, on his way from the Defence House to his private residence
The President-elect explained that the “arrogance of power, lawlessness and disregard for the rights and convenience of fellow citizens would have no place in his government.”
According to him, for leaders to inspire respect, they must obey the laws of country, adding that when leaders treat the country’s laws with contempt, they might send the wrong message to the citizens.
General Buhari lamented a situation where fellow citizens are punished at traffic points and public roads because of the “arrogant lawlessness of the leaders.”
He said in a democracy, leaders should not inflict inconveniences and other unbearable ordeals on the citizens for their own comfort.
The President-elect advised his military and police security personnel to be in tune with his philosophy of “bringing the rule of law in the conduct of leaders during their movements on public roads.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/you-must-obey-traffic-rules-buhari-orders-security-aides/

1 Like

Re: You Must Obey Traffic Rules, Buhari Orders Security Aides by SeverusSnape(m): 8:02pm On May 06, 2015
This babaonechance talks too much, Shut that mouth already!!!

1 Like

Re: You Must Obey Traffic Rules, Buhari Orders Security Aides by Rotjijatau(m): 8:05pm On May 06, 2015
Elslim:
President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari, has instructed police and military security personnel attached to him to respect traffic regulations during his movements.
In a statement by his media team in Abuja, General Buhari said law abiding would be the guiding philosophy of his administration, adding “without leadership by example, the ordinary citizens would become copycats of the lawlessness of their leaders.”
The President-elect's convoy obeying traffic rules at Transcorp Hilton Junction in Abuja,Wednesday, on his way from the Defence House to his private residence
The President-elect’s convoy obeying traffic rules at Transcorp Hilton Junction in Abuja,Wednesday, on his way from the Defence House to his private residence
The President-elect explained that the “arrogance of power, lawlessness and disregard for the rights and convenience of fellow citizens would have no place in his government.”
According to him, for leaders to inspire respect, they must obey the laws of country, adding that when leaders treat the country’s laws with contempt, they might send the wrong message to the citizens.
General Buhari lamented a situation where fellow citizens are punished at traffic points and public roads because of the “arrogant lawlessness of the leaders.”
He said in a democracy, leaders should not inflict inconveniences and other unbearable ordeals on the citizens for their own comfort.
The President-elect advised his military and police security personnel to be in tune with his philosophy of “bringing the rule of law in the conduct of leaders during their movements on public roads.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/you-must-obey-traffic-rules-buhari-orders-security-aides/
na so e suppose be ooo

4 Likes

Re: You Must Obey Traffic Rules, Buhari Orders Security Aides by Elslim: 8:06pm On May 06, 2015
now thats the buhari i know... leadership by example. shower starts from the head

Ride on baba

2 Likes

Re: You Must Obey Traffic Rules, Buhari Orders Security Aides by faray: 8:06pm On May 06, 2015
the change we want

2 Likes

Re: You Must Obey Traffic Rules, Buhari Orders Security Aides by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 06, 2015
Now, who could argue with that? I no longer smell change, but I can taste it, and it tastes wonderful.

Kudos to the people's general.

9 Likes

Re: You Must Obey Traffic Rules, Buhari Orders Security Aides by MrScript(m): 8:12pm On May 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:

U need special attention..

12 Likes

Re: You Must Obey Traffic Rules, Buhari Orders Security Aides by Oklander: 8:12pm On May 06, 2015
Good start... The end of an era of careless clueless incompetent leader surrounded with thieves and retar.ds.

3 Likes

Re: You Must Obey Traffic Rules, Buhari Orders Security Aides by Oklander: 8:15pm On May 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:

12 Likes

Re: You Must Obey Traffic Rules, Buhari Orders Security Aides by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 06, 2015
Aha
Re: You Must Obey Traffic Rules, Buhari Orders Security Aides by SeverusSnape(m): 8:18pm On May 06, 2015
Oklander:
I'm waiting for your trash...
Re: You Must Obey Traffic Rules, Buhari Orders Security Aides by SeverusSnape(m): 8:18pm On May 06, 2015
Oklander:
... Why not in Mohammed's name? grin
Re: You Must Obey Traffic Rules, Buhari Orders Security Aides by Beesluv: 8:19pm On May 06, 2015
Very good. They drive like they own the road. If na to enter bush now, story will change
Re: You Must Obey Traffic Rules, Buhari Orders Security Aides by Oklander: 8:21pm On May 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:
... Why not in Mohammed's name? grin
Receive more...

4 Likes

Re: You Must Obey Traffic Rules, Buhari Orders Security Aides by SeverusSnape(m): 8:25pm On May 06, 2015
Oklander:
Receive more...
babaonechance needs it not me. grin
Re: You Must Obey Traffic Rules, Buhari Orders Security Aides by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 06, 2015
Julius Berger, WHO and most international organization used to maintain 100kmph before now but since the challenging security situation in Nigeria, they now zoom anyhow.

I just pray a situation doesn't show itself where Baba will not swallow his words.
Re: You Must Obey Traffic Rules, Buhari Orders Security Aides by Oklander: 8:39pm On May 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:
babaonechance needs it not me. grin
Buhari is Babaonechance, our only one chance to save Nigeria from OgaNoShoes, OgaClueless, incompetence personified fisherman zoologist.

Shamelessly begging around and visiting different Oracles just to retain a power far bigger than him. grin

6 Likes

Re: You Must Obey Traffic Rules, Buhari Orders Security Aides by SeverusSnape(m): 8:43pm On May 06, 2015
Oklander:
[size=15pt]Buhari is Babaonechance,[/size] our only one chance to save Nigeria from OgaNoShoes.
Thank goodness you acknowledged it. grin
Re: You Must Obey Traffic Rules, Buhari Orders Security Aides by double0seven(m): 8:59pm On May 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:

stop being an idi.ot . It's not funny anymore. You what the man said is the right thing; not the way it's being done since '99. what Nigeria needs is leadership by example.

You put up a brave and cynic's front all you want, but I think you are afraid that General Buhari inspire the people beyond what GEJ can ever fathom or dream of; you are afraid that Buhari will supercede GEJ and PDP wasted locust years in every way.

Now, I'm waiting for your next pretencious cynical outburst .

4 Likes

Re: You Must Obey Traffic Rules, Buhari Orders Security Aides by chamboy(m): 9:00pm On May 06, 2015
SeverusSnape shouldn't be taken serious na

1 Like

Re: You Must Obey Traffic Rules, Buhari Orders Security Aides by SeverusSnape(m): 9:02pm On May 06, 2015
double0seven:

stop being an idi.ot . It's not funny anymore. You what the man said is the right thing; not the way it's being done since '99. what Nigeria needs is leadership by example.

You put up a brave and cynic's front all you want, but I think you are afraid that General Buhari inspire the people beyond what GEJ can ever fathom or dream of; you are afraid that Buhari will supercede GEJ and PDP wasted locust years in every way.

Now, I'm waiting for your next pretencious cynical outburst .
Ehmmm... Mr. Man, Why are you behaving like the illiterate Buhari??...are you also an epistle writer??...I know you're a buharicious iidiot, So I won't spend much time on you.
**kicks him into Buhari's cow farm**
Re: You Must Obey Traffic Rules, Buhari Orders Security Aides by SeverusSnape(m): 9:04pm On May 06, 2015
chamboy:
SeverusSnape shouldn't be taken serious na

[img]http://media./media/ir7EqTMhJiBMI/giphy.gif[/img]
Re: You Must Obey Traffic Rules, Buhari Orders Security Aides by jaso1(m): 9:08pm On May 06, 2015
You these igbo fools that believe Jonathan caan rule your world, this is more reason you will never be allow to rule Nigeria, because you have no idea on human and capital management. All engulf your brain is corruption and that's why your clueless president said stealing is not corruption and you fools quickly key into that senseless statement.

3 Likes

Re: You Must Obey Traffic Rules, Buhari Orders Security Aides by mrmetoo1: 9:15pm On May 06, 2015
Ok I kinda appreciate what they're trying to achieve with this. You can't instill discipline in other govt officials and citizens if the leader acts above the law. My thing though is, is it safe?
Re: You Must Obey Traffic Rules, Buhari Orders Security Aides by ramdris(m): 9:19pm On May 06, 2015
Keep getting everything right... what a brilliant choice we made in electing this great man!

1 Like

Re: You Must Obey Traffic Rules, Buhari Orders Security Aides by dopedealer(m): 9:59pm On May 06, 2015
In as much as SeverusSnape does not have sense ...
Buhari is showing Nigerians the standard. it takes alot of discipline.
I wonder how people like SeverusSnape would be able to cope when Nigeria becomes sane!

5 Likes

Re: You Must Obey Traffic Rules, Buhari Orders Security Aides by san316(m): 10:02pm On May 06, 2015
E good o. But my own be say when the General dey pass, all man must make way. No time.
Re: You Must Obey Traffic Rules, Buhari Orders Security Aides by barbstee(m): 10:05pm On May 06, 2015
#in_baba_we_trust

1 Like

Re: You Must Obey Traffic Rules, Buhari Orders Security Aides by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 06, 2015
"When the righteous rule, the people rejoiceth"..... So says the bible.....

May God grant the incoming president the wisdom to govern and lead this nation to greater heights.....

1 Like

Re: You Must Obey Traffic Rules, Buhari Orders Security Aides by MalcoImX: 10:07pm On May 06, 2015
Oklander:
Buhari is Babaonechance, our only one chance to save Nigeria from OgaNoShoes, OgaClueless, incompetence personified fisherman zoologist.

Shamelessly begging around and visiting different Oracles just to retain a power far bigger than him. grin
Chanced by babalawos.

1 Like

Re: You Must Obey Traffic Rules, Buhari Orders Security Aides by MalcoImX: 10:10pm On May 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:

And who's #GuyMissChance?
Re: You Must Obey Traffic Rules, Buhari Orders Security Aides by SeverusSnape(m): 10:12pm On May 06, 2015
dopedealer:
In as much as SeverusSnape does not have sense ...
Buhari is showing Nigerians the standard. it takes alot of discipline.
I wonder how people like SeverusSnape would be able to cope when Nigeria becomes sane!

Dopedealer, So you deal in dope?... And you're forming "elder" here? undecided
The Daura President will hang you... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Travels Too much / Share Your This Month PHCN Bill Here / Nnamdi Kanu’s Sister Shares Her Ordeal With Soldiers At Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.