Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,452 members, 7,944,244 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:18 PM

Baca V. Bayern; What Would You Say Happen To Boateng? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Baca V. Bayern; What Would You Say Happen To Boateng? (733 Views)

Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta / Amazing! Messi Goes To Ghana To Apologize To Boateng's Family!(photos) / Redknapp: What Messi Did To Boateng Was Almost ILLEGAL As Barca Thrashed Bayern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baca V. Bayern; What Would You Say Happen To Boateng? by ekemini84(m): 10:05pm On May 06, 2015
I believe we all saw the baca v. Baryern game?

And the mercy goal that got everyone talking ( or laughing depending on how you see it). I then ask the question first "why did boarteng go to ground like that"?

Well,..one guy said he was a Yoruba dude who knows respect for "senior" all too well, another said he triped on his shoe lace... But the one that got me was one guy saying that he probably fell under anointing of of a footballing god (mercy)

So am asking ooo my people, why did boarteng fall?
Re: Baca V. Bayern; What Would You Say Happen To Boateng? by Yustash001(m): 10:13pm On May 06, 2015
Lol Messi made him eat grass....and some yeye people are saying he's better than Terry...
Re: Baca V. Bayern; What Would You Say Happen To Boateng? by Dennybouy: 10:19pm On May 06, 2015
Why dis kind of question wen the king of kings of futuball naim hold the ball.. No ansa jor!!!
Re: Baca V. Bayern; What Would You Say Happen To Boateng? by ekemini84(m): 10:44pm On May 06, 2015
Me ma eh..as in..I just like how the boy takw de reply him critics.
Re: Baca V. Bayern; What Would You Say Happen To Boateng? by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 06, 2015
I was very suprise the way boateng fall

(1) (Reply)

Here Are Some Throwback Pictures Of Your Favourite International Footballers. / Chelsea Boss Enters Guinness Book Of Records / Ideye:nigerian Players Use "Juju"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.