Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,930 members, 7,909,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:01 AM

Please Help With No English Language Test Schools To Apply - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help With No English Language Test Schools To Apply (1243 Views)

Which Of The Schenge Country Is The Best To Apply For Tourism Visa / Attend Free: British Council Brings 50 UK Universities And Schools To Nigeria! / How To Apply For Nigerian Visa For Baby In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With No English Language Test Schools To Apply by guttentag(m): 2:23am On May 07, 2015
Good day Nairalanders in the House, i was just wondering why all this foreign schools are asking for Toefl or english language test when they all know that English is Nigeria's official Language, Can someone please list out the schools that don't necessarily require this test because it is very annoying that Nigerians are been oppress by these International Schools

Please don't just read and ignore, Let us All say NO to Toefl or whatever English language Text they are asking for, abi them speak English pass us
Re: Please Help With No English Language Test Schools To Apply by GboyegaD(m): 5:48am On May 07, 2015
guttentag:
Good day Nairalanders in the House, i was just wondering why all this foreign schools are asking for Toefl or english language test when they all know that English is Nigeria's official Language, Can someone please list out the schools that don't necessarily require this test because it is very annoying that Nigerians are been oppress by these International Schools

[b]Please don't just read and ignore, Let us All say NO to Toefl or whatever English language Text they are asking for, abi them speak English pass us[\b]

I don't have issues with you not willing to write the test but i do with you encouraging others to be take same steps as you.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help With No English Language Test Schools To Apply by worry357: 7:19am On May 07, 2015
guttentag:
Please don't just read and ignore, Let us All say NO to Toefl or whatever English language Text they are asking for, abi them speak English pass us
Young boys political ravings. angry
You do not realise the number of Nigerians that claim English as a first language that turn up at schools without the ability to read and write even simple things. Some can barely understand spoken English.
This is why schools worldwide demand tests from Nigerians.
Re: Please Help With No English Language Test Schools To Apply by Nobody: 7:46am On May 07, 2015
guttentag:

Please take your time and go through Nairaland threads and read each comment/post;then you will understand why foreign schools request for English Test from Nigerians.Nairaland is a good case study.

1 Like

Re: Please Help With No English Language Test Schools To Apply by justwise(m): 7:59am On May 07, 2015
Preciousstones:

Please take your time and go through Nairaland threads and read each comment/post;then you will understand why foreign schools request for English Test from Nigerians.Nairaland is a good case study.

5 Stars!!!!!

You just made my morning!!!
Re: Please Help With No English Language Test Schools To Apply by justwise(m): 8:01am On May 07, 2015
guttentag:

Oh please Stop!!! Go and write the flipping exam!! Score 100% to prove them wrong

5 Likes

Re: Please Help With No English Language Test Schools To Apply by guttentag(m): 12:29am On May 10, 2015
I guess Nigeria is against the world that is why they are oppressing us with this toefl test,

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Road Trip In Las Palmer Majorca. / Unbelievable: Meet The Young Man Who Takes A Plane To Work Every Day Of The Week / Ghastly Motor Accident At Lekki Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.