Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,764 members, 7,930,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:17 AM

This Wizard Will Predict Your Age Correctly - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / This Wizard Will Predict Your Age Correctly (752 Views)

How To Build Advanced Queries Through Ms Access Query Wizard - With Images / Free! Udemy Video: Crack English Grammar: Communicate Correctly And Smoothly / To The Computer Wizard In The House,how Do I Create A Customize Email? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Wizard Will Predict Your Age Correctly by miracle4(m): 9:02am On May 07, 2015
Microsoft’s Cortana was the talk of the town and trend of the moment during the last Fifa World Cup championship competitions.

Microsoft’s seems to have taken their robotics to another level by launching a smart tool that tells a person’s age by analyzing some points on the face.

So now know that a computer can tell you how old you are by intelligent predictions?

All you need do is –

Visit the online Wizard at http://how-old.net
Upload any picture of choice and
Watch this tool perform its magic and return the correct age for you

The success rate of this tool has been nothing short of being called impressive as many celebrity’s age had been predicted correctly.

[size=18pt]Source[/size]
Re: This Wizard Will Predict Your Age Correctly by Nobody: 9:16am On May 07, 2015
It failed all the times I tried it!
Re: This Wizard Will Predict Your Age Correctly by miracle4(m): 9:25am On May 07, 2015
vfactor:
It failed all the times I tried it!
like seriously? how close was the real age proximity to the ones you tested with it
Re: This Wizard Will Predict Your Age Correctly by Nobody: 9:38am On May 07, 2015
miracle4:
like seriously? how close was the real age proximity to the ones you tested with it

It was giving me a difference of 15-18 yrs. The minimum was 6yrs
Re: This Wizard Will Predict Your Age Correctly by miracle4(m): 9:44am On May 07, 2015
vfactor:

It was giving me a difference of 15-18 yrs. The minimum was 6yrs
grin grin grin grin Maybe him dey fear black face lolz

(1) (Reply)

VERY URGENT:15 Units Of Dell Latitude Laptops Needed For Urgent Purchase / Rare Sap Erp Learning Opportunity / Urgent: Please Suggest The Cheapest Reliable Router For Wifi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.