Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,264 members, 7,940,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:48 PM

Brand New Blazing Hot Joint From G.t The Guitarman-oshimagbomi - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Brand New Blazing Hot Joint From G.t The Guitarman-oshimagbomi (2414 Views)

Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists / General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman / G.t The Guitarman Finally Releases Album-the Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brand New Blazing Hot Joint From G.t The Guitarman-oshimagbomi by princesa(f): 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2009
i lie?
even the guy admitted it in this line
"when am i gonna be what i wanna be''
dreams come true. . . . . . . after u die grin
Re: Brand New Blazing Hot Joint From G.t The Guitarman-oshimagbomi by tosinaded(m): 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2009
. . . . . . . . . . . . what a shame embarassed
Re: Brand New Blazing Hot Joint From G.t The Guitarman-oshimagbomi by princesa(f): 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2009
. . . . . . . . . . . what a big shame
but tis the truth grin
Re: Brand New Blazing Hot Joint From G.t The Guitarman-oshimagbomi by tosinaded(m): 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2009
naaaaaaah dnt mix things here!!!!!
i mean
. . . . . . . what a shame on u, the way u reason and post is pathetic atimes!!!!
Re: Brand New Blazing Hot Joint From G.t The Guitarman-oshimagbomi by princesa(f): 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2009
its actually called objective point of view cool
since how many year now our hero has been asking
"when he is gonna be what he wanna be"
and you think just this one thread dedicated to him, would give him that glory

ya shuld go sit and think again you and your musician grin
Re: Brand New Blazing Hot Joint From G.t The Guitarman-oshimagbomi by tosinaded(m): 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2009
"you criticise me in, every little thing that i do
oba wa ise se my brother, better find sumtn do"

guess that line of the song is for people like you undecided
get a life is wut it means!!!!!
Re: Brand New Blazing Hot Joint From G.t The Guitarman-oshimagbomi by tolala(m): 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2009
@princesa.so what u re tryin to say is dat the dude is cursed?maybe u shld shed more light on ur posts.its not how far but how well.go and read the bios of great minds all around d world.even our own nice.g.t has been hot since the first day i saw him on nite of a thousand lafs singin dreamer,to date with this new one
Re: Brand New Blazing Hot Joint From G.t The Guitarman-oshimagbomi by princesa(f): 1:43pm On Feb 07, 2009
am not saying the due is cursed
am just saying the probality of him blowing high is very slim compared to my waist
since 90 gororo 2000 the guy dey blast here and there,
but i see no difference after
he is still the same to me
leave it or take it
even new artiste of last year get mouth pass am grin
Re: Brand New Blazing Hot Joint From G.t The Guitarman-oshimagbomi by tolala(m): 2:00pm On Feb 07, 2009
would rather take it and flush it down my closet.i wonder wat u would av said when u found out that bigiano is dat slim talented vocalist in 3pple b the group alariwo managed like 10 years ago.anyway atleast u said his chances are slim,obama had no visible chance atal except his knowledge and he became america's president.just free this guy and let his talent speak for him.u no be GOD
Re: Brand New Blazing Hot Joint From G.t The Guitarman-oshimagbomi by princesa(f): 2:14pm On Feb 07, 2009
ye ye whateva
he aint fit to tie Obama's shoe sef
abeg garri still plenty for am
incase he never gets to deviate from that line tell him to easy else he catches kwashikor too grin

all in all i wish him all the best cool
Re: Brand New Blazing Hot Joint From G.t The Guitarman-oshimagbomi by HohDee(m): 7:56am On Feb 08, 2009
princesa:

ye ye whateva
he aint fit to tie Obama's shoe sef
abeg garri still plenty for am
incase he never gets to deviate from that line tell him to easy else he catches kwashikor too grin

all in all i wish him all the best cool
oma se o,jst tryin 4 figure out ur point,bt cudn't ga any reasonabu tin in any of ur post.If u ga nohin to say,y dnt u keep shut,instead of contradictin urself.I dnt care if his well knwn or not(bt all d same,wish him d success.)to me,is d realest.If u ga problem in listenin to great lyrics,then go buy dose big studio ear-phone,mayb ur ear go open.& stop laughing to ur own jokes
Re: Brand New Blazing Hot Joint From G.t The Guitarman-oshimagbomi by HohDee(m): 7:58am On Feb 08, 2009
tosin--abeg,u sabi any naija radio station,wey dey stream live online. i mean direct program(nt recorded stuff
Re: Brand New Blazing Hot Joint From G.t The Guitarman-oshimagbomi by tosinaded(m): 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2009
Re: Brand New Blazing Hot Joint From G.t The Guitarman-oshimagbomi by lalaboi(m): 12:29am On Feb 09, 2009
How old is this guy again? 24 i think. . . . and he came out 2000? i dont think so. , . . . .
Re: Brand New Blazing Hot Joint From G.t The Guitarman-oshimagbomi by kaydee(m): 11:39am On Feb 09, 2009
They are just wasting the guy's talent and it's so annoying that he's not there yet.I understand why Princesa is mad.I hope he gets there this time.He's my favorite R&B star in naija.There's another track on radio and that one gets more air play than this one.Maybe "I don't Wanna".
Re: Brand New Blazing Hot Joint From G.t The Guitarman-oshimagbomi by tosinaded(m): 11:41am On Feb 09, 2009
e be like say u no sabi princessa!!!!!!
i know all about her behaviour
Re: Brand New Blazing Hot Joint From G.t The Guitarman-oshimagbomi by HohDee(m): 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2009
kaydee:

They are just wasting the guy's talent and it's so annoying that he's not there yet.I understand why Princesa is mad.I hope he gets there this time.He's my favorite R&B star in naija.There's another track on radio and that one gets more air play than this one.Maybe "I don't Wanna".
i totally agree wit una.if u check d 1st page,i mentn something like dis.One thing tht still seems like a mystery to me is-y is d guy nt tht recognize on top all d great song e don sing, Still wondrin-can it b marketin problem or wat? This dude is jst too talented to remain underground(waste of talent).I dey pray 4 d guy sha

tosinaded@:

www.radiolagosekofm.net
thxs buddy,u b ma man
Re: Brand New Blazing Hot Joint From G.t The Guitarman-oshimagbomi by princesa(f): 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2009
Hoh-Dee:

oma se o,jst tryin 4 figure out ur point,bt cudn't ga any reasonabu tin  in any of ur post.If u ga nohin to say,y dnt u keep shut,instead of contradictin urself.I dnt care if his well knwn or not(bt all d same,wish him d success.)to me,is d realest.If u ga problem in listenin to great lyrics,then go buy dose big studio ear-phone,mayb ur ear go open.& stop laughing to ur own jokes
another sour grape
dont have ur time yet undecided
just open ur eyes to truth

kaydee:

you be better guy jare wink

tosinaded@:

e be like say u no sabi princessa!!!!!!
i know all about her behaviour
na when we begin romance talk less of make love
that you know about me sad
just hold ur peace  sad
Re: Brand New Blazing Hot Joint From G.t The Guitarman-oshimagbomi by tosinaded(m): 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2009
princesa:

na when we begin romance talk less of make love
that you know about me sad
just hold ur peace  sad

y u dey feel Hot na!!!!
Re: Brand New Blazing Hot Joint From G.t The Guitarman-oshimagbomi by princesa(f): 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2009
that kind massage again wink
Re: Brand New Blazing Hot Joint From G.t The Guitarman-oshimagbomi by hexla: 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2009
whao, lovely song.if anybody has his contacts tell him to mail me on lexxylakers@yahoo.com if storm is not ready to help him i will try my best.
Re: Brand New Blazing Hot Joint From G.t The Guitarman-oshimagbomi by tosinaded(m): 3:48pm On Feb 15, 2009
hexla:

whao, lovely song.if anybody has his contacts tell him to mail me on lexxylakers@yahoo.com if storm is not ready to help him i will try my best.

hehehehehehehe
Re: Brand New Blazing Hot Joint From G.t The Guitarman-oshimagbomi by hexla: 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2009
tosinaded@:

hehehehehehehe
whats that supposed to mean, i might not have have as much money as storm but i know the right place to invest the little i have.am a igbo man, am sure i can make money out of this song,
if u cant answer my question stop laughing like an hyena on heat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Durella Ft Terry G - My Life(remix) / Olisa Adibua Programmes Director, Beat 99.9fm Beat Up Junior Colleague / Jackie Chandiru - Uganda's Beyonce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.