Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,468 members, 7,891,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:06 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} - Romance (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} (459132 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (333) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 09, 2015
jahstech:
Send me a call me back or flash me
wats ur number
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Philo101(m): 10:56pm On May 09, 2015
T
Dygeasy:
grin grin grin grin

Yes!

The Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 is in top gear now and it kicks off soon. This is the point where our different candidates get their supporters, campaign managers and teams.

Pitch your tent somewhere and make it count. Push that beautiful, confident lady to win the crown.

Did I tell you also this is the only contest on Nairaland where every one is a winner. We have prizes in Stock for every participant and as I speak right now it keeps filling up and increasing by the second.

Here's the current breakdown and is subject to changes as we move on;

1st Position : 5000 Naira OR more...

1st Runner-Up: 3000 NairaOR more...

2nd Runner-up 2000 OR more...

Data worth 1000 OR more...

Data worth 1000 OR more...

The Surplus will be shared among other contestants via recharge cards OR more...[b]

and to YOU! our audience, you're not left out.
[b][color=990000]We will reward three of our most diligent supporters/campaigners with [size=14pt]a month's worth of data subscription OR more, to any network of their choice.[/size][/color]

Things just got [color=007700] juiiiccier, innit?cheesy[/color]

Ladies, take this as an opportunity to showcase your beauty, your uniqueness, creativity, and knack for success!

Guys/Ladies....Which of them beautiful ladies would you rather campaign for?!
Make your pick NOW!!!!

I and on behalf of all members of The NLpageants situation room, hereby declare the campaigns open!!!
cheesy
grin
cheesy

See you at the top cool

And Please note that Nomination and Verification is still open to all and sundry.
I decided to view d profiles of the contestants.. of course everyone interested should do dat.. some of them asked me to ask Google for their locations.. some asked me what I want to know their location for. Well, I think that's not very nice for a miss anything! However, one profile caught my attention! Sai TohPaz! I just like her.. she a nurse.. me like nurses, she pretty, her smile lovely, she smart, she nice.. she good to Go!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:56pm On May 09, 2015
zicoraads:
I was referring to you electioneering strategies.

Am good...nothing much happening around here. You? And, who be your candidate?
I got ya. Was just joking

But like seriously that was 2014 and this is 2015 a lot of thingz have really changed, i pulled all my trigger back then, i didnt spare any. Game has changed, people have upgraded, so launching same old strategies again may likely end up giving me the opposite of the final result i got at d previous launch kuz it aint new anymore.
Baba, people wey dey here soji o. Guys no dey smile at all and no time to come begin map out new ideaz. Shey u grab?

I gat no candidate bro. iam hooked down with a lotta important activities, so no time for game. Na to stay among the audience the watch i dey.
Na who be ur own candidate?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by jahstech: 10:58pm On May 09, 2015
Vickydera2:
wats ur number
In the first mails I sent to you when we started chatting, guess you didn't look at them
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Eyepencil: 10:59pm On May 09, 2015
Psalmwise:

BETS ODDS
Adeh39. 3.35

Mariamferanmi... 3.20

KashyBaby.... 86.75

Maureensylvia... 7.45

Aipete2.... 100.50

Milab.... 2.50

Mziceberry... 8.50

Sandrahnaub... 2.50

Takim107.... 2.50

Tohpahz.... 1.08

SubbieD.... 3.20

Trypa..... 5.00

Twaci..... 1.01

Lurlah2014.... 2.25

MzLaurel 2.00

Stake your bets now

Brought to you by psalmwise...thejollygoodfellow

NLBETS

You no be better bookmaker. why you go give twaci 1.01 and tohpahz 1.08. Both can't be favourite like that.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:03pm On May 09, 2015
Miracy:

Lol... Lemme think about it wink

My ogas at the top have to decide angry
Miracy?? shocked
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Johneyhaz: 11:06pm On May 09, 2015
peeparty:
sorry guys had a busy day.johneyhez what did i miss?

AND HOW IS TRANSFORMATION AMBASSADOR OF NAIRALAND {TAN] doing?
We now have many campaign team...bro Please We need campaign seriously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Johneyhaz: 11:07pm On May 09, 2015
KelvinGraphics:

I got ya. Was just joking

But like seriously that was 2014 and this is 2015 a lot of thingz have really changed, i pulled all my trigger back then, i didnt spare any. Game has changed, people have upgraded, so launching same old strategies again may likely end up giving me the opposite of the final result i got at d previous launch kuz it aint new anymore.
Baba, people wey dey here soji o. Guys no dey smile at all and no time to come begin map out new ideaz. Shey u grab?

I gat no candidate bro. iam hooked down with a lotta important activities, so no time for game. Na to stay among the audience the watch i dey.
Na who be ur own candidate?
Tohpahz
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by ekanDamie: 11:08pm On May 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

You make me wanna question you.

What do you know about hope and courage?
Who decides that the contest isn't for her?
So, because she isn't in the class of majority who are light skinned, obviously prettier, having dedicated CMs; then she isn't free to dream, to try, to give it a shot?

If she thinks of herself as beautiful and having what it takes, then I say she should go for it.

Most of us, are aesthetically better, yet we cannot even muster enough courage to upload a DP or even accept a nomination.

It doesn't matter what I or anyone thinks at this point.
What matters is what she thinks of herself.
Biko, free the babe joor.
tongue

Lol. No wonder they call u mother of epistle. You can talk for a living sha.
U people can call me mean for all i care. But self deceit is the mother of all deceit, dont let sympathy win u that glory rather, win it because u really deserve it.
Because one is black n not preety enough to win a beauty pagent dosnt meean shes useless as a lady.
Accept your flaws and improve on your strenghts-lupita nyongo
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Johneyhaz: 11:09pm On May 09, 2015
Romanciella aka stock fish grin grin

Its Tohpahz all the way

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:10pm On May 09, 2015
Johneyhaz:
Tohpahz
All the best. wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by danbrowndmf(m): 11:15pm On May 09, 2015
W3irDo:
[size=50pt]Blak

BoLd

NachoRaL

VoTe aIpeTe2 for Miz NairaLanD 2015 [/size]
with due respect sir...pls let her change this her pix...she looks like one of the missing chibok girls..ahn ahn bros u sef see d pix na...sorry lemme ask,is she sleeping in that pic? she looks like someone who has no life in her...pls change d pix for her..

Team Tohphaz
Vote Tohphaz
shes capable.cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Philo101(m): 11:15pm On May 09, 2015
TohPahz pass! She nice, she a nurse, me like nurse, her smile 1 million, she smart.. she fit for d crown of Miss NL. Vote TohPahz for Miss NL. Gbam! I dey come

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 09, 2015
vote for vickydera2 for miss nairaland 2015
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Mhizkel(f): 11:25pm On May 09, 2015
danbrowndmf:
...see ya mouth.cheesy i only hv D!ck to give.cheesy
shocked
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by remsonik(f): 11:26pm On May 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

You make me wanna question you.

What do you know about hope and courage?
Who decides that the contest isn't for her?
So, because she isn't in the class of majority who are light skinned, obviously prettier, having dedicated CMs; then she isn't free to dream, to try, to give it a shot?

If she thinks of herself as beautiful and having what it takes, then I say she should go for it.

Most of us, are aesthetically better, yet we cannot even muster enough courage to upload a DP or even accept a nomination.

It doesn't matter what I or anyone thinks at this point.
What matters is what she thinks of herself.
Biko, free the babe joor.
tongue
Babe leave that thing joor

How have you been?
Hmmm
I can see miss nairaland is around the corner
I caught someone open an alternate moniker to campaign for a contestant
Anyways I wish you and dygeasy a stress free pageant.
May she who the crown fits win
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by kilokeys(m): 11:27pm On May 09, 2015
Nneka123:
Undecided for now, by tomorrow I

will make up my mind. grin.

lets vote for ourselves jare.. i fine pass some of d girls sef.. even with my mighty head.

dearie.. why u no contest?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Johneyhaz: 11:28pm On May 09, 2015
Philo101:
T I decided to view d profiles of the contestants.. of course everyone interested should do dat.. some of them asked me to ask Google for their locations.. some asked me what I want to know their location for. Well, I think that's not very nice for a miss anything! However, one profile caught my attention! Sai TohPaz! I just like her.. she a nurse.. me like nurses, she pretty, her smile lovely, she smart, she nice.. she good to Go!
Tohpahz is The real deal

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Parasitic(m): 11:29pm On May 09, 2015
Exit polls shows Tohpahz is winning!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by midasbliss(f): 11:36pm On May 09, 2015
Will b bk when the contest begins.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 09, 2015
midasbliss:
k
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Johneyhaz: 11:40pm On May 09, 2015
midasbliss:
are u also a contestant
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Cutesexy1(f): 11:42pm On May 09, 2015
let the best contestant win

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Dygeasy(m): 11:53pm On May 09, 2015
ekanDamie:

Lol. No wonder they call u mother of epistle. You can talk for a living sha.
U people can call me mean for all i care. But self deceit is the mother of all deceit, dont let sympathy win u that glory rather, win it because u really deserve it.
Because one is black n not preety enough to win a beauty pagent dosnt meean shes useless as a lady.
Accept your flaws and improve on your strenghts-lupita nyongo
Is not being beautiful by your standards a flaw?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by peeparty(m): 11:54pm On May 09, 2015
Cutesexy1:
let the best contestant win
yea and d best we have is TOPHAZ NANI YA.

hope ur voting for her?

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by peeparty(m): 11:55pm On May 09, 2015
Johneyhaz:
We now have many campaign team...bro Please We need campaign seriously
no lele we balling hard
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Dygeasy(m): 11:56pm On May 09, 2015
I really do hope the contestants have photos left to use for the contest cos it'd be really disappointing if after all the designing and all, the contest starts and what we get are the original forms of the already designed pictures.

Campaign manager should do good jobs of what they signed up for.

Stand out!! Say No to Mediocrity.

Goodluck to everyone involved!!! grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Dygeasy(m): 11:57pm On May 09, 2015
Miracy!!!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Urine: 11:58pm On May 09, 2015
Oh! It's that time of the year again? Watching from the sidelines... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Miracy(f): 11:58pm On May 09, 2015
KelvinGraphics:

Miracy?? shocked
Oh my!!
My oga @ the top... . It's been a long time oooo.... how's you??
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by ggrin(f): 12:00am On May 10, 2015
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Natasha247(m): 12:01am On May 10, 2015
I have been Following this thread as guest...i noticed We have only three contestants : twaci, Tohpahz, and the rest.

Twaci :- twaci Seems popular and have alot of friends,and this gives her a very big (But lazy) campaign team,she has slim chance of winning...

Tohpahz :- she is not really popular, and not many friends.She have have small,But hardworking campaign team(agarawu,Ipledge, Johneyhaz,wristwatch).She also. Have chance of winning .

The rest:- no comment

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (333) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.