Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,872 members, 7,980,051 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:45 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} - Romance (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} (473135 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (333) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by mziceberry(f): 9:32pm On May 17, 2015
zinachidi:
wicked

hehe!! your definition of wicked is really amazing..what he asked was a question...and there was by no means anything wicked in that question...guess you understand that already...mayb you just didn't know what adjectives to employ in replying to what he asked..but..from my own viewpoint. .you should have stayed low..not make a public show of yourself. .afterall..it wasn't meant for you
mayb you just want to be noticed..eseun..I have seen you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by dharay99: 9:33pm On May 17, 2015
still on d matter seh.
Tohpahz lo fit la ti je miss nairaland 2015.

other contestants? Mtcheeeeew iranu...abasha. cry

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by dharay99: 9:35pm On May 17, 2015
don't say I didn't tell yhu o.
We are going for tohpahz. cool

tongue

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by tizblink: 9:36pm On May 17, 2015
#Sandrahnaub #MissNl2015 Go tell it over Nairaland

1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by dharay99: 9:38pm On May 17, 2015
[size=17pt]it gastu b heeeeeeer[/size]

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by mziceberry(f): 9:38pm On May 17, 2015
zinachidi:
wonderful so she has booby pictures and non booby pictures O dikwa risky

ish!!! but judging by your pictures. .I think you are matured enough to know that there are times when the camera lens under-emphasize ones shape..it all depends on the type of shots taken
well..I have to tell you..am far from having none..am what you call medium..everything perfectly where its meant to be..something I doubt you would even understand
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by tohpahz(f): 9:39pm On May 17, 2015
dharay99:
still on d matter seh.
Tohpahz lo fit la ti je miss nairaland 2015.

other contestants? Mtcheeeeew iranu...abasha. cry

Please vote miss tohpahz for miss nairaland. i appreciate
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by kinglekan: 9:39pm On May 17, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 17, 2015
mziceberry:

lol..ofcourse I will..what date do you want the wedding to hold??hope you have sise karakara!!
you know we will need money

Thanks dear, I am a dealer in cowleg and the biggest seller of cowleg in naija, importer exporter assorted meats, kpomo, canda, towel, cowleg. Our wedding guest go chop cowleg tire. Wishing you sucess tomorow!! I see a winner in you!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by dharay99: 9:41pm On May 17, 2015
fake àsses...
They want her crown...
We say no way. undecided

Its always gonna b tohpahz.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Herminius(m): 9:41pm On May 17, 2015

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by dharay99: 9:43pm On May 17, 2015
tohpahz:

Please vote miss tohpahz for miss nairaland. i appreciate
I got u covered ßoo. smiley cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by goshikid: 9:43pm On May 17, 2015
Tunnamania:

Guy, I really need to sue you for editing my post.
If I wish to vote for your candidate, what you did has disqualified her. Don't beg o, just meet me in court by 10pm.
hahaha supreme court?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by 2dice(m): 9:44pm On May 17, 2015
kinglekan:

Yes Boss!! cool

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388096_coollogocom5062531_gifdbb2fefbdd9e975d8678c04d0a1169c1

[size=20pt] #IRepTeamTWACIsmiley [/size]
let the best contestant win

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Natasha247(m): 9:45pm On May 17, 2015
Please nairalanders, I want you to vote for this beauty queen, highly intelligent and very mannered

All hail TOHPAHZ

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by zinachidi(m): 9:45pm On May 17, 2015
mziceberry:

hehe!! your definition of wicked is really amazing..what he asked was a question...and there was by no means anything wicked in that question...guess you understand that already...mayb you just didn't know what adjectives to employ in replying to what he asked..but..from my own viewpoint. .you should have stayed low..not make a public show of yourself. .afterall..it wasn't meant for you
mayb you just want to be noticed..eseun..I have seen you!
ok, thank u for noticing me ma.....
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by dharay99: 9:45pm On May 17, 2015
so where did I stop....

Ohk yaaaaz, its tohpahz u diçkheads. tongue

##para mode## angry angry

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by zinachidi(m): 9:47pm On May 17, 2015
mziceberry:

ish!!! but judging by your pictures. .I think you are matured enough to know that there are times when the camera lens under-emphasize ones shape..it all depends on the type of shots taken
well..I have to tell you..am far from having none..am what you call medium..everything perfectly where its meant to be..something I doubt you would even understand
and what has my pictures have to do with dis?? And by the way i was just asking d guy a question based on what he said,, please dont misquote me. Cheers
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by goshikid: 9:49pm On May 17, 2015
scentmarlc:

That bomb wey yu mention dey fear me oooo
scentmarlc!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 17, 2015
I have a question for Tohpahz

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by FAJFARM(m): 9:49pm On May 17, 2015
cyprus000:
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen

[size=15pt]after my undercover research,on who best fit the MISS NAIRALAND position.[/size]
[size=13pt]I have come to realiz that SANDRAHNAUB is the best candidate and is now our choice.[/size]
[size=13pt]this is a girl who possesses all qualities.
A lady ought to have and has proven it,beyond reasonable doubt.
[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]INTELLIGENCE[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]MANNER'S[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]DIPLOMAT[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]BEAUTY[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]LEADERSHIP WITH HUMILITY[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]HUMOUR[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]RESPECT[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]MISS NAIRALAND(SANDRAHNAUB)[/size]

[size=15pt]seeing the PDP(people deceive people) and APC(aproko people's congress) going on in this contest...na joke oo!grincheesy

Due to my selfless service to humanity and my enviroment.
I have decided to project TRANSPERENCY,ACCOUNTABILITY,INTELLIG.ENCE
,HUMOUR,BEAUT.Y e.t.c
Viod of FAVOURITISM,ETHNICITY,MARGINALIZAT.ION and DISCRIMIMAT.ION.
which has been playing out,in the campaign.
[/size]

[size=15pt]I THE CAMPAIGN MANAGER[/size]

[size=15pt]*** odguefi ome' nora 1(one) of nairaland.representing enugu east constituency.**[/size]
[size=15pt]call opun all agent of change and transformation,to look beyond all sentiments and VOTE SANDRAHNAUB[the vioce of the people) for miss nairaland[/size]

[size=13pt]your PVC(keypad) is your power,do not let them rig you of your opinion.[/size]

even our one and only corky joe(Mrcork) have endorse miss sandrahnaub.
you all know what that meansgrincheesy..for corky to see past all ish and admit that sandrahnaub owns the crown

>>www.nairaland.com/sandrahnaub

[size=13pt]Signed:[/size][size=15pt]MANAGEMENT[/size]

www.nairaland.com/sandrahnaub

As a campaign manger advise her to do radio gingles.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by zinachidi(m): 9:53pm On May 17, 2015
Ipledge:
I have a question for Tohpahz
lol,, i really like that copper+tellerium stuff,,
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by FAJFARM(m): 9:53pm On May 17, 2015
cyprus000:
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen

[size=15pt]after my undercover research,on who best fit the MISS NAIRALAND position.[/size]
[size=13pt]I have come to realiz that SANDRAHNAUB is the best candidate and is now our choice.[/size]
[size=13pt]this is a girl who possesses all qualities.
A lady ought to have and has proven it,beyond reasonable doubt.
[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]INTELLIGENCE[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]MANNER'S[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]DIPLOMAT[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]BEAUTY[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]LEADERSHIP WITH HUMILITY[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]HUMOUR[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]RESPECT[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]MISS NAIRALAND(SANDRAHNAUB)[/size]

[size=15pt]seeing the PDP(people deceive people) and APC(aproko people's congress) going on in this contest...na joke oo!grincheesy

Due to my selfless service to humanity and my enviroment.
I have decided to project TRANSPERENCY,ACCOUNTABILITY,INTELLIG.ENCE
,HUMOUR,BEAUT.Y e.t.c
Viod of FAVOURITISM,ETHNICITY,MARGINALIZAT.ION and DISCRIMIMAT.ION.
which has been playing out,in the campaign.
[/size]

[size=15pt]I THE CAMPAIGN MANAGER[/size]

[size=15pt]*** odguefi ome' nora 1(one) of nairaland.representing enugu east constituency.**[/size]
[size=15pt]call opun all agent of change and transformation,to look beyond all sentiments and VOTE SANDRAHNAUB[the vioce of the people) for miss nairaland[/size]

[size=13pt]your PVC(keypad) is your power,do not let them rig you of your opinion.[/size]

even our one and only corky joe(Mrcork) have endorse miss sandrahnaub.
you all know what that meansgrincheesy..for corky to see past all ish and admit that sandrahnaub owns the crown

>>www.nairaland.com/sandrahnaub

[size=13pt]Signed:[/size][size=15pt]MANAGEMENT[/size]

www.nairaland.com/sandrahnaub

I ll support. her campaign exercise by paying for her radio gingles. She is pretty
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 17, 2015
zinachidi:
lol,, i really like that copper+tellerium stuff,,
Please vote for Tohpahz[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by yorubaboiy: 9:55pm On May 17, 2015
sandrahnaub:
kiss kiss I want to say a BIG thank you to my fellow nairalanders / friends / campaign group/

* For their effort (it is not easy), embarassed

* For believing in me cry kiss

* For their time smiley smiley

* for your advice and compliments
embarassed cry kiss
Most especially ; creamish (for nominating me) , Rokiatu (for ur advice), chiam55 (miss dimples), adufetohposh (u 2 much), Cyprus000 (badoo of politics) , marvelous000, PHgirl , mrcork, nneka223, lala247, TDonald, sinizia, zicoraads , pbs4real, herminus , scentmatric, Macmilla, rilwayne001, sheba123, tizblink, Blackett, tobiee, nubia113, cowleg, zeusdgrt, epelumi42, emodeee, john4aguero, femi4, teeoo, thronekid, donbenedict, funlord, asumo12, ValourMiss, joovid, Anikkytohposh, okeesibe, bollinger, shobroy10, kadgets2, aumeehn, Madridfc, datguru, yorubaboiy (ékuse, ése gon), funshybam, pinkiedearie, funlord, pervybynature, fulaboy , ariyke , chigozie7 (ezigbo mmadu), enegod , francizy, nneka123, agapecharis, lagunni, KingTom, pinkycute, freemanan, borrussia, tashaamania (name sake), stefanlover, mzztega, redcliff and slimzjoe

UNA 2MUCH

N.b. if you did not see your name, just know that I have you at heart

#vote sandrahnaub puhleeeeeeeeeeeez
awww...yo so sweet......bt i already av ma candidate already...in person of tohphaz.....wish u best of luck sis
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by mziceberry(f): 9:55pm On May 17, 2015
zinachidi:
ok, thank u for noticing me ma.....

lol..sha please vote for me tomorrow..am sorry. .thought you were finding a way to diss me

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by dharay88: 9:56pm On May 17, 2015

thia ban Neva reach.

Its tohpahz or no oda fuçktard I say. cheesy
++more ban is allowed++

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by mziceberry(f): 9:57pm On May 17, 2015
zinachidi:
and what has my pictures have to do with dis?? And by the way i was just asking d guy a question based on what he said,, please dont misquote me. Cheers

huh..alright
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by dharay88: 9:57pm On May 17, 2015
[size=16pt]2024.? Lmfao.
Nice ban o0. grin grin[/size]
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by cyprus000: 9:57pm On May 17, 2015
FAJFARM:

I ll support. her campaign exercise by paying for her radio gingles. She is pretty
[size=13pt]
coolcool...Bro.

Don't forget to vote for her tomorrow.

I will personally tag you,so you don't forgetwink

But that gal is flawless,so check wella brotherly
[/size]
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by zinachidi(m): 9:59pm On May 17, 2015
mziceberry:

lol..sha please vote for me tomorrow..am sorry. .thought you were finding a way to diss me
well i'm not dissing anyone..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (333) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.