Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,473 members, 7,881,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 05:27 AM

President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] (49079 Views)

Magu & Femi Falana At Anti-Corruption Conference In UK (Photo) / Jonathan's Trekker Oladele In Otuoke As Election Observer(pic) / Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by temmi20: 1:14pm On May 07, 2015
h
Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by justi4jesu(f): 1:14pm On May 07, 2015
Hehehe new trekkers will emerge asap cheesy cheesy
Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by Ebonymiss: 1:14pm On May 07, 2015
I don't love cheap publicity like dis guy sad angry undecided
Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by Mufasa27(m): 1:15pm On May 07, 2015
........... and what will buhari trekkers reward..?? I guess it's gonna b a piece of cow meat
Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by Ournaija: 1:15pm On May 07, 2015
I will join this guy when he gets to Onitsha bridge.
Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by strongerthaneva(m): 1:15pm On May 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Na wa ooo
Trek get woman
Trek get money
Trek get appointment?
I dhe consider ma own trekking too

Say no to change
Let's say yes to transformation
May our lives be transformed
Amin
may our live be changed for better..transformation not by force change is compulsory...
Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by bakila: 1:15pm On May 07, 2015
Taylor86:
positive trekkers

not like some ppl hu treks for gworo kola-nut and kwilikwili

Copy cat rather. APC showing pdp the way even in trekking. £100? When APC trekkers are rewarded in millions. Let him stay at Ifeanyi Ubah's house in protest abeg.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 07, 2015
Hmmmm....I feel for them sha especially the lady who was already complaining her legs hurt.

They still have a long way to go...Lokoja...Okene...Auchi...Benin....Warri...Ughelii....to Bayelsa

I hope its worth it in the end sha...wish them GOODLUCK
Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by chuka5000(m): 1:17pm On May 07, 2015
I don trek to otuoke . NA GODWIN
I don get wife . NA GODWIN
I don collect money .NA GODWIN
e remain to collect contract. AND GOD GO WIN
Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by Badosqi(m): 1:17pm On May 07, 2015
Mehn!!! This trekking tins don dey make sense ooo.
Trek get wife, financial support everywhere, meet our outgoing-president, get correct job!!!
God don dey butter dis guy's bread ooo

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 07, 2015
bakila:

Copy cat rather. APC showing pdp the way even in trekking. £100? When APC trekkers are rewarded in millions. Let him stay at Ifeanyi Ubah's house in protest abeg.

hv u seen dis book

" how to commit suicide"

by ishove lucrane
Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 07, 2015
lalasticlala:
trekking partner? the guy don get wife b that

He's married with kid
Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by Idydarling(f): 1:18pm On May 07, 2015
many are mad, few are...
Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by damiloladuke: 1:18pm On May 07, 2015
great
Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:18pm On May 07, 2015
I see partiality for here ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 07, 2015
i don start my own trrekking frm Enugu 2 Bayelsa then 2 Abuja 4 both d incumbent n elect presidents,so make una begin donate b4 i dy 4 road,i bank wif GTB n Diamond,ooo1223445
Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by Toks2008(m): 1:19pm On May 07, 2015
That babe get sense..saw a fine guy treking and quickly puts one and one together that at the end the guy may get arcolades from Jonathan and she quickly catch in.

Naija babes too smart.
Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by chuka5000(m): 1:20pm On May 07, 2015
bakila:

See how ur sense small reach
Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by MKO4ever(m): 1:20pm On May 07, 2015
But this same post made front page yesterday naa!!! Which one come be all these trekking wahala everyday
Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by Toks2008(m): 1:22pm On May 07, 2015
Kayworld26:
Hmmmm....I feel for them sha especially the lady who was already complaining her legs hurt.

They still have a long way to go...Lokoja...Okene...Auchi...Benin....Warri...Ughelii....to Bayelsa

I hope its worth it in the end sha...wish them GOODLUCK

Legs hurt ke? not at all because they can always stop over and logde in a hotel then continue...no be marathon trek o.
Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 07, 2015
am beginning to change my mind about this trekkers, maybe after my exams on Saturday I might consider trekking from Benin to PH to greet Nyesom Wike
Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by FitnessNigeria: 1:23pm On May 07, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] yeeeeepaaaaaaaa
time to start tracking from lag to bayelsa to celebrate gej's homecoming
the problem is how will I pass through the east without being eaten
I heard they eat strangers [/size]

They only eat FOO*LS

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by Waspy(m): 1:23pm On May 07, 2015
Orisirisi Iranu
Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by Qmab: 1:24pm On May 07, 2015
kay29000:
Whoa!! Interesting. I was actually planning to trek from Lagos to Abeokuta for Buhari, but around the time I made up my mind to do so, many other trekkers just started surfacing, and I totally lost interest in the move. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
Yeah I remember you. I thought you would have lost interest in it too. No mind all those mumu trekkers. Anyways, you could always find another worthy cause. You have a fan here already.
Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 07, 2015
grin ;Dam beginning to change my mind about these trekkers, maybe after my exams on Saturday I might consider trekking from Benin to PH to greet Dakuku Peterside..sorry I meant Nyesom Wike grin
Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by BabaO2: 1:24pm On May 07, 2015
why is it that everything about Jonathan is money induced?
Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by BOUNTYDOG(m): 1:24pm On May 07, 2015
Lilimax:
We're in the season of trekking smiley
It's good for the body embarassed

That's why fuel scarce,make dem kukuma made road paths for bicycles and pedestrians on every roads in GMB regime so we know the essence of people congratulating and encouraging these so called trekkers.

But seriously are the trekking through same highways cars,buses,trailers ply or they already created pedestrian routes?
If not these people encouraging these trekkers are heartless oh,the roads are too dangerous

Its madness of the highest order.
What message are they relating?that its possible to trek,or they can take risks on the highways?
If not to bring the awareness of the govt on the essence of creating pedestrain routes on all roads then they all are high on something.
The trekkers,the supporters and the govt
Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by cyril83(m): 1:25pm On May 07, 2015
O boy this smart guy dey enjoy many many things oh, he dey receive awoof money, free food plus free pvssy. D guy no go feel the cold weather for night at all.

This endurance trek seems arranged to me, that gloria girl might probably be his girl friend before this journey.
Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by babfet(m): 1:25pm On May 07, 2015
Nairaland don turn to ogbonge social media , I am loving it everyday the only aspect I hate is you go wait tire to be ftc.
#kilode una dey sleep online
Also I wish the web can be updated to make it more attractive but weldone to the guy who created this wonderful platform
Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by jascon1(m): 1:25pm On May 07, 2015
I'll also like to support him with Biafran pounds. Which state is he now so I send it
Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by BIBblacboy: 1:26pm On May 07, 2015
me sef wan trek nw...
Re: President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 07, 2015
Toks2008:

Legs hurt ke? not at all because they can always stop over and logde in a hotel then continue...no be marathon trek o.
She tweeted it that she needed a pair of canvas...the guy was even complaining that the lady was a bit slow at some point...lol

Hotel ke?,lol...people welcome them to their homes to pass the night.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sandra Bassey Contesting For Ward Councilorship Election In Akwa Ibom / Sallah: Buhari Gives Corpers N250,000 And 10 Bags Of Rice In Daura / Ayiri Emami Hosts Ibori, Uduaghan, Others In His Mansion. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.