Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,949 members, 7,915,750 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:55 AM

Look At Entertaining Photograph Of IK Ogbonna, Nkem Owoh And Kofi Adjorlorlo On - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Look At Entertaining Photograph Of IK Ogbonna, Nkem Owoh And Kofi Adjorlorlo On (500 Views)

IK Ogbonna Staring At Angela Okorie's Boobs (Photo) / Nkem Owoh And Chinwe Owoh – Are They Related Or Married? / Ik Ogbonna & Nkem Owoh show off their football skills (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Look At Entertaining Photograph Of IK Ogbonna, Nkem Owoh And Kofi Adjorlorlo On by Victoria85: 2:01pm On May 07, 2015
The above photograph of top African Actors, IK Ogbonna and Kofi Adjorlorlo, will make you need to see Yvonne Okoro's forthcoming satire film.

IK Ogbonna, Kofi Adjorlorlo and Nkem Owoh are starring in Yvonne Okoro's upcoming comedy film 'Ghana Must Go'.

IK took to his Instagram page to share the above photo of himself and popular Ghanaian star Kofi on set.

The photo captures the two engaged in a football match. He shared the photo with the caption;

"I think I must start playing PRO soccer . Hello Chelsea FC .. The Lion is coming".

If the movie title doesn't get you excited, Kofi's facial expression in the above photo would definitely do the job.

'Ghana Must Go' is Yvonne's second movie as a producer, and also stars Blossom Chukwujekwu, Nkem Owoh, IK Ogbonna, Kofi Adjorlorlo, Ada Ameh, Helen Paul, and Okawa Shaznay.

The upcoming movie is directed by Frank Rajah and.....
Read more..

(View the Four Supper players in action here)

(1) (Reply)

5 Players Who Have Moved From Manchester United To Real Madrid. / BET Celebrity Plays Basketball Game Ahead Of The Award Night / Upcoming Singer Alleges; “olamide Stole My ‘shakitibobo’ Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.