Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

Wole Soyinka: If U Believes What I Am Alleged To About The Igbo, You Are slowpoke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Soyinka: If U Believes What I Am Alleged To About The Igbo, You Are slowpoke (295 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Blasts Goodluck Jonathan, Calls Him A "slowpoke" Over Dasuki Talk / Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) / Christians That Would Vote For Jonathan Based On His Religion Are slowpoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka: If U Believes What I Am Alleged To About The Igbo, You Are slowpoke by mohince(m): 2:44pm On May 07, 2015
I have just read a statement attributed to me on something
called The Cable, a news outlet, evidently one of the Internet
infestations. My lecture at the Hutchins Centre, Harvard
University, was video recorded. Anyone who believes what I
am alleged to have said must be a slowpoke – repeat, a
slowpoke.
Prof. Wole Soyinka
It is demeaning, sickening and boring to have to deal with
these cowards who cannot fight their own battles but must
fasten their imbecilic pronouncements on others. Only the
mentally retarded will credit this comment attributed to me
regarding the Ndigbo voting pattern in the last elections. I
strongly suspect the author of this despicable concoction,
and may make a further statement, once the source is
verified.
saharareporters.com/2015/05/06/anyone-who-believes-what-i-am-alleged-have-said-about-igbo-must-be-slowpoke-wole-soyinka
Re: Wole Soyinka: If U Believes What I Am Alleged To About The Igbo, You Are slowpoke by micktoxin(m): 2:46pm On May 07, 2015
This is a bad news for the tribalist. What will they hold onto now cry. Some of you need to have a word with yourself. Nigeria is one, and would grow together. So deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka: If U Believes What I Am Alleged To About The Igbo, You Are slowpoke by tohpahz(f): 2:49pm On May 07, 2015

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Wole Soyinka From A Nigerian, Not From An Igboman / The Importance Of The Anti-wrinkle Skin Care Products / Zamfara Assembly Investigates Majority Leader's Alleged Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.