Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,887 members, 7,918,887 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:03 PM

I Don't Want 2 Break Her Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want 2 Break Her Heart (755 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want 2 Break Her Heart by ogagbeoke(m): 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2009
i have a girl friend who was give out by her parent for marriage when she was small and unfortunately we are deeply in luv. now she agreed to live the old man for me, but that will happen after our graduation out of the collage. so fellow guys should i wait for her or i should 4get all about the relationship. pls i need ur help e-mail tru stay2key@yahoo.com.
Re: I Don't Want 2 Break Her Heart by TAKEOVER: 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2009
you don't have to break any body's heart.

not forget about the person you
really love.

love is beautiful, if you are in it.

i am the lovedoctor

send a mail to

lovedoctor@in.com

if want to have the person of your dreams
Re: I Don't Want 2 Break Her Heart by jacq(f): 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2009
Real true love is a beautiful thing.

Real true love is the master key to life.

If you really love this girl and you are 100% sure she loves you too then u can wait for her,but think very well if her parents married her off to this other old man will they approve of ur relationship with her ? (that is the real question u should be asking urselfs).

Will she disregards her parents to marry you ?

Wishing all the best.
Re: I Don't Want 2 Break Her Heart by Czarskit(m): 5:43pm On Feb 06, 2009
Which one is Love?
Which one is True Love?
Which one is Real True Love?

Is the girl Hausa? If Yes, beta free am oh!

(1) (Reply)

Can U Match These Qualities: / Found True Love Yet? / Ebook Offer:15 Romantic Ideas To Spice Up Your Love Life. Price: Free Order Yours By Email To Leoc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.