Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,265 members, 7,881,004 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:40 AM

Hilariouse Jokes Of The Day (LYAO) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilariouse Jokes Of The Day (LYAO) (957 Views)

10 new Jokes of the day (jan 24 2016) / Jokes Of The Day / Jokes Of The Day(pix Includes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilariouse Jokes Of The Day (LYAO) by Kingsleymichael(m): 4:20pm On May 07, 2015
*As someone trekked from Lagos to Abuja to congratulate Buhari for winning the presidential election and another cycled from Abuja to Lagos to thank the yoruba's for
voting for change. If change will be £1 to 0.001 kobo I will swim from bayelsa to Australia

*Its only in DoroBucci Video that someone will play Golf at Ikoyi
Lagos Nigeria and it will land at
white house washington DC USA!.

* When your life is in Darkness, pray to God to free you. If you are still in darkness after praying, biko pay your electricity Bill.

* Girls with Bow Legs wearing Leggings Be Like PLIERS!

* If you Marry a Girl that can't cook, Bros your case dey Mr.Biggs!

* The way Manchester City is going down they will soon discover Oil!

* Guys, when a girl say you are the best man in her life, don't be surprised to see yourself standing beside her husband on her wedding day!

* Seeing girls with half of their Boobs showing on Social Networks is like MTN advert, you see it everywhere you go!

* If you snap with HD camera and you still look ugly, my dear forget it, your ugliness is like Peak Milk because "It's in you"!

* The best way to know the real name of a Nigerian Girl is to
ask for her account details. That is when Natasha Hills turns
to Funke Balogun!

* You don't have to be in the UK to be OK. Help comes from above, not from abroad.

* Finally, I'm suggesting dat Garri should be in the first aid box..Mehn! that thing saves lives.

Abeg make you add yours make we the go
Re: Hilariouse Jokes Of The Day (LYAO) by wachakuta(m): 4:34pm On May 07, 2015
Pwahaha.. hilarious
Re: Hilariouse Jokes Of The Day (LYAO) by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 07, 2015
So so funny...
Re: Hilariouse Jokes Of The Day (LYAO) by Bevy12(f): 4:47pm On May 07, 2015
So funny.
Re: Hilariouse Jokes Of The Day (LYAO) by Bevy12(f): 5:03pm On May 07, 2015
1) Relationship nowadays: Love at first sight, Sex at first Night and Break up at First Fight.
2) Girls that lost their Virginity cos of Iphone 5 and BB 10. Now that Iphone 6 is out what will they offer?
3) To The Ladies, If As A Child You were Not Featured As A Little Bride In Someone Wedding, Then You Were Very Ugly As A Child.
4) Even If You Are Just Out From A Prison An Average Nigeria Girl Will Still Ask "What Did You Bring For Me?".
5) PDP members that're decamping to APC is this the "CHANGE" they're talking about.
6) Girlfriend: You've never
smiled at me since we
started dating..
BOYFRIEND: I thought u
said u wanted a serious
relationship.
7) Faith is using ur last N50
to buy Corn b4 entering
a Bank, Reality is
trekking home after
ATM failed to release ur
Card.
Re: Hilariouse Jokes Of The Day (LYAO) by Bevy12(f): 5:17pm On May 07, 2015
cool You used ur girlfriend's pic as Dp while ur wife was asleep last nite, now d DP is not changing, u beta change ur status to RIP or HBD!!!!
9) My friend forgot his laptop
on the floor of my room. My
grandma thought it was a
scale. CONCLUSION: My
grandma weighs N250,000.
Re: Hilariouse Jokes Of The Day (LYAO) by wenson(m): 8:02pm On May 07, 2015
Kingsleymichael:
Abeg make you add yours make we the go
mehn d garri own is so 2ru

(1) (Reply)

Friendship Day 2015 Wishes Messages Quotes Wallpaper SMS / Help This Little Kid Out / Check Out This New Suit Sow With Sack. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.