Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,755 members, 7,965,850 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 11:02 PM

Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) (43155 Views)

Fayose Dancing With An Aged Woman Today (Photos) / Fayose Dancing At Ekiti Udiroko Festival (Pics) / Ayo Fayose Dancing With His People (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by idu1(m): 8:15pm On May 07, 2015
I don't think this guy will commission a single road b4 he finish tenure

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by Ofornaira: 8:15pm On May 07, 2015
francizy:
The great man, lion of the tribe of the Yorubas

the only man the stared the lion of burdillion in the eyes without running

the man of the people

the man who refused to fall even as 19 kingdoms stood against him

Anu ana agba egbe ona ata nri, atu'o ya bomb otaba chewing gum (the great being who eats food when shot and eats bubble gun when bombed)

Ogbu agu one of Ekiti state (Lion killer of Ekiti state)

One man mopol

The humble son of the soil

The fearless leader

The man after God's heart

A blessing to the land...

Cc Temitemi1
grin
francizy:

the man of the people

Anu ana agba egbe ona ata nri, atu'o ya bomb otaba chewing gum (the great being who eats food when shot and eats bubble gun when bombed)

One man mopol

The fearless leader

Cc Temitemi1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:15pm On May 07, 2015
francizy:

the man of the people

One man mopol

The fearless leader

All this for one great man.Ngwere si na elu oji daa, lee anya na-aka eri ma leekwa anya na-aka ekpe si "onye etoghi ya,ka ya to onwe ya.Fayose is our man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by jascon1(m): 8:15pm On May 07, 2015
grandstar:
She's a bit fat for a 35year old. And only one child.
a bit?
Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by swizz01(m): 8:16pm On May 07, 2015
she is fat.....also if dats d only child I'm seeing dere, wat d Bleep has she been doin all d while dat her first kid is so little at 35....smh

anyway hu gives a Bleep....

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by luvmijeje(f): 8:17pm On May 07, 2015
francizy:
[s]The great man, lion of the tribe of the Yorubas

the man of the people

One man mopol

The fearless leader

A blessing to the land.[/s]..

Kinni? For wetin na......... Is it for helping the opposition to kicked Jonathan out? Or for using the military to rigged Ekiti election? Oh! maybe he is the first person to escape impeachment?

Celebration of nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by stephenqueen: 8:19pm On May 07, 2015
Chidozieude:

You mean Fayose is the lion of your village- Oraukwu in Anambra State?
You better go and find a proper job instead of wasting your life away
You are not a kid, stop behaving like a toddler
Bros keep calm and vote www.nairaland.com/twaci as Miss NL. Remain blessed
Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by chamboy(m): 8:21pm On May 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Shut up joor!...he deserves those praises and even more. Fayose our role model!!!
praises for embezzlement of funds

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by francizy(m): 8:21pm On May 07, 2015
Chidozieude:

You mean Fayose is the lion of your village- Oraukwu in Anambra State?

You better go and find a proper job instead of wasting your life away

You are not a kid, stop behaving like a toddler

Hahahahaha

This gay arsè murafuka won't let me be.. Kai! Go find a partner for yourself dude cuz I ain't gay... Smh cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 07, 2015
kay29000:
hmm! Fayose is enjoying his last days as a Gov. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
hit u up hasin hw broda? am sure u just bought that phone... *na joke o*
Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by francizy(m): 8:24pm On May 07, 2015
luvmijeje:

Kinni? For wetin na......... Is it for helping the opposition to kicked Jonathan out? Or for using the military to rigged Ekiti election? Oh! maybe he is the first person to escape impeachment?

Celebration of nonsense.

Keep calm and see the good in Fayose. A man love by the people is a man after God's own heart. How many Ekiti people did you hear complain about bad governance but now, compare Ekiti with Osun state. You know the rest.. wink

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by strongerthaneva(m): 8:25pm On May 07, 2015
francizy:

the man of the people

One man mopol

The fearless leader

Cc Temitemi1
by the time my lord jagaban is ready to deal with him then he go won sweat he no go see water
.just like pencil before my lord jagaban..How I wish he is in lagos..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by temitemi1(m): 8:26pm On May 07, 2015
God Bless You For This My Brother cheesy cheesy
francizy:

the man of the people

One man mopol

The fearless leader

Cc Temitemi1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by Chidozieude: 8:27pm On May 07, 2015
francizy:

Hahahahaha

This gay arsè murafuka won't let me be.. Kai! Go find a partner for yourself dude... Smh cheesy grin

I am not the one that was rape.d by male family members

You have told us severally on this forum how males have always molested you all your life

Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by francizy(m) : 11:27am On Feb 09
Sexual molestation is one big problem we ought to tackle in our society. We don't have to leave it all to the police. We can help ourselves, starting from our homes. Dads and mums, if you know none of you can sit home and take care of your children, then be very careful with the kind of house boy/girl, gateman, gardener or nanny you take into your homes.

I was molested twice at about 5-7 and 9-10 years of age by several men

You are the one opening threads about male ra.pe not me

https://www.nairaland.com/2264732/found-out-male-child-been

embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by Realist2: 8:27pm On May 07, 2015
[quote
author=RickRichards post=33519006]Someone needs to review his job
description; and someone needs to hit the gym. Congrats to the celebrant
all the same.[/quote]
The Anyaneye 1 of Ekiti is he, God on your side.
Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:28pm On May 07, 2015
strongerthaneva:
by the time my lord jagaban is ready to deal with him then he go won sweat he no go see water
You mean the drug lord will deal with the peoples governor.Not in a million years

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:29pm On May 07, 2015
Chidozieude:

You have told us severally on this forum how males have always molested you all your life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by klax(m): 8:29pm On May 07, 2015
banttieman:
I am of the opinion that he save some dance steps for when he lands in prison to keep him busy.

Prison for what offense pls

I guess that guy called Fayose is a real man a true son of ekiti the people of that area are known to be fearless and bold so haters keep your stand ok. The future PDP Leader I guess.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by luvmijeje(f): 8:36pm On May 07, 2015
francizy:

[b]Keep calm [/b]and see the good in Fayose. A man love by the people is a man after God's own heart. How many Ekiti people did you hear complain about bad governance but now, compare Ekiti with Osun state. You know the rest.. wink

The message should be directed to Fayose....... He was elected to govern a state and not to be used for an hatchet job.
Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 07, 2015
klax:

Prison for what offense pls

I guess that guy called Fayose is a real man a true son of ekiti the people of that area are known to be fearless and bold so haters keep your stand ok. The future PDP Leader I guess.

Offenses he will commit soon.
Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by francizy(m): 8:46pm On May 07, 2015
Chidozieude:

Hahahahahaha, obsession.. Nairaland FBI.. You indeed have a job.. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by Gamesmart: 8:47pm On May 07, 2015
35 ke?

Is she sure that is her real age?

Abi na 35 forever?

Pork belly.
Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by justjify(m): 8:52pm On May 07, 2015
Igbinedion again Jeezz!!!! The return of another thief. Is she the best for the Ovia people?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by blackpanda: 8:52pm On May 07, 2015
Agbero meets Agbero-ess!
Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by francizy(m): 8:53pm On May 07, 2015
strongerthaneva:

Your lord, your god?? shocked

Aruuuuuuu!!! shocked shocked

Tufiakwa!!! shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by hermeskirs: 9:11pm On May 07, 2015
Rich man pickin go dey rich dey go for naija while poor poorer...
Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by stpat1(m): 9:13pm On May 07, 2015
chamboy:
lion of ur village in anambra.... awon omo iran ki ran

hahahhaahahaha you too bad i swear. Omo iran kiran hahahahah you don kill the guy o

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by oyetunder(m): 9:20pm On May 07, 2015
At times one looks at many Nigerians, and one may rightly conclude that Nigerians are getting the kinds of 'leaders' they deserve. Many just think that it is all about blind loyalty for a given political party or personality. The truth is with this kind of personalities sitting on affairs of Nigerians states, the process of motion without movement shall keep unfolding.
Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:22pm On May 07, 2015
This man has not done anything since he became Governor. Ekiti State don enter one chance.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by fairygeh(f): 9:29pm On May 07, 2015
luvmijeje:

Celebration of nonsense.
Bae,you have a problem with the use of past tenses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) / Breaking!! Darkness Engulf Some Parts Of Nigeria / Youths In Rivers Bury PDP In A Coffin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.