Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,997 members, 7,886,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:19 PM

SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) (68625 Views)

'Yahoo Boys' In Togo Targeting Nigerian Politicians To Scam Foreigners. Photos / The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude / 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:47am On May 08, 2015
Ochejoseph opening non-political threads since March 28. Jonathan's loss has CHANGEd things.

2 Likes

Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:48am On May 08, 2015
Ipledge:
and this mumu already got 7likes his imbecilic comment...well imbeciles like him will like

Braze up ma,this is not opposition

Zombie

2 Likes

Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:51am On May 08, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Zombie
see your comment now..they talk say people they scam us...Na different things u dey say...Oya apologize
Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:53am On May 08, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Yor plebian role was limited to chanting Sai Buharis and Change.

Now get off my mentions your m0ronic pleb.
You will have enough time to cry. PDP's NWC and their governors are fighting. I look forward to the final death of the party.

1 Like

Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:55am On May 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Ochejoseph opening non-political threads since May 28. Jonathan's loss has CHANGEd things.
that's change we talking abt

It's better than disgracing himself like barcanista

May 29 go be double tragedy for him...they will sworn in BUHARI in the morning, Barcelona will be defeated in champions league final in d evening
Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:00am On May 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You will have enough time to cry. PDP's NWC and their governors are fighting. I look forward to the final death of the party.
You old fool

The Caliphate will put you odua slaves in another june 12

Obasanjo has since seen how they used and now are smearing him

1 Like

Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:47am On May 08, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
You old fool
The Caliphate will put you odua slaves in another june 12
Obasanjo has since seen how they used and now are smearing him
Oga, wake up. Day don break.

1 Like

Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:50am On May 08, 2015
Ipledge:
that's change we talking abt

It's better than disgracing himself like barcanista

May 29 go be double tragedy for him...they will sworn in BUHARI in the morning, Barcelona will be defeated in champions league final in d evening
Hahahaha. That will be double loss. He also predicted that Jonathan would win the March 28 election. His permutation on how he would win the SW made me laugh most.

1 Like

Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by udysweet(f): 7:14am On May 08, 2015
Its well o. I get from Zenith,Access(more) Ecobank,Firstbank and FCMB! Dunno why dis pple will never rest! A lot of ways of scaming pple! I don't evn own acct with save for one of these banks only. The momoent u tak ur cursor to the ling and abt to click,u willl see d silly site dey use.
Funny enof one time so,one of d senders had @guardiannewsngr afta d pesn's name. I'll check if I still hav d screenshot cos I lostt some files!
Pls we shd be very careful! Scammers on d prowl.deadliear than ever!
Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by clemzo101(m): 7:19am On May 08, 2015
The truth is that people will still fall prey.

1 Like

Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by clemzo101(m): 7:21am On May 08, 2015
This is the kinda reply u shld give to such emails. grin

3 Likes

Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by zinachidi(m): 9:11am On May 08, 2015
Ipledge:
we are still dealing with some scammers
lol, i'm not.
Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by themilanway(m): 9:46am On May 08, 2015
atlwireles:

Jona ke, the man is going home to live in peace, you APC people are about to enjoy the punishment of a generation.

Sit down your sorry butts somewhere and stop yarning dust.

Doomsayer tongue tongue
Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by atlwireles: 12:19pm On May 08, 2015
themilanway:

Sit down your sorry butts somewhere and stop yarning dust.

Doomsayer tongue tongue

The yearning of dust is a landmark activity for the average APC supporter, you punched your own doomsday ticket.

1 Like

Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by MzJackBaueress(f): 1:49pm On May 08, 2015
I do get such emails too.

Unfortunately for the scammers, the emails they send to my box are that of banks I don't have account with.

1 Like

Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by ibietela2(m): 1:50pm On May 08, 2015
ochejoseph:
‎It's unfortunate that the Fraud has become a component of the Fabric of the Nigerian society.

Daily unscrupulous Nigerians device devilish of defrauding their fellow
Citizens of their hard earned cash!

I get several emails daily I also believe that others get this mails too, my elder brother once lost his savings to this men of the underworld. 

At about 12 midnight one day he started receiving alerts for Monies he never withdrew by day break the account was empty!!! 
Why?  He filled the demonic form online ‎!!!!

The lastest  weapon of these lazy men and women is the BVN  a Biometric identification means that was introduced by the central Bank to safeguard bankers and their deposits

Their Scheme ‎

They  copy the design of the Bank in question, colour, language, pics just name it 

They Send a customized email in the Banks Name with Links to a site where the will collect your particulars including ATM Numbers and PINS 

TIMING 

They target Customers mainly On Fridays or in Public Holidays that way the Customer find it Difficult to contact the Bank to Block the card until his or her account is emptied 

TRUTH 

BVN registration cannot be done online the owner of the account must present his/herself physically for his thumb print and other data to be captured 

No Bank sends email with any Link to Validate any account or Cash Any Money once you see an email with aa Link to a Data base it's a FRAUD click at your own risk 

NO bank will ever ask for your PIN NO matter the circumstances

See a Copy of the Mail I got this evening! See Pics Below

I do not have any Account with ACCESS BANK
Yet Fake ACCESS Bank in a Bedroom somewhere with a Laptop is threatening to close an account that does not even exist!

http://tsuntsumediaservices..com/2015/05/see-how-yahoo-boys-are-using-bvn-to.html

I received one which was sent to my blog custom email, i didn't border checking....

Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by LordCenturion(m): 1:50pm On May 08, 2015
I suspect TEMITEMI1

1 Like

Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by Atmmachine(m): 1:50pm On May 08, 2015
There are no real fraudsters in Nigeria
Come to America & witness the real deal
Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by dallyemmy: 1:55pm On May 08, 2015
PERVERTED BRAIN ENERGIES cry
Basildvalour:
And these scammers will never rest

Only if they can channel these brain energies into legitimate ventures, they might just be recognised geniuses
Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by ironbody03(m): 1:56pm On May 08, 2015
thats why we need change

Nigeria is no secure at all
Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 08, 2015
MAY JEHOVAH DELIVER NIGERIA FROM NIGERIANS!

1 Like

Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by kristisking(m): 2:12pm On May 08, 2015
Ipledge:
and this mumu already got 7likes his imbecilic comment...well imbeciles like him will like

And it is punks like you that will come him names for saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by Fellonigerians: 2:20pm On May 08, 2015
atlwireles:

Jona ke, the man is going home to live in peace, you APC people are about to enjoy the punishment of a generation.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by Fellonigerians: 2:22pm On May 08, 2015
Ipledge:

Just state your opinion without namecalling, so that people wont conclude that you are doing so because your vocabulary is limited...
Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by Bflexing(m): 2:29pm On May 08, 2015
ALWAYS CHECK THE MAIL ADDRESS THAT SENT THE MESSAGE TO YOU
Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by alphaconde(m): 2:31pm On May 08, 2015
I can't be scammed unless I was dash the tif the money.

When they send u these mails u suddenly forget u have contacts in your bank to call to verify or even the customer service hotline.
Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by bluice2(m): 2:33pm On May 08, 2015
Ignore any message nor threats about cutting you off/restricting access to your account. Am a banker, and banks DO NOT issue threats to customers for any reason whatsoever.
BVN can only be done at bank branches and not on line, because even your prints are required on the biometric machine.
Do not heed to the devices of these fraudsters.

Most banks have call centers, even if any issue emanates from your account; call your bank's call center and get it resolved.

1 Like

Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by Qyubee(m): 2:36pm On May 08, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Opposites correct for Shekau represents all that is Islam; evil and darkness.

I am the opposite of darkness and evil. Islam and moslems can only be tamed by their own medicine' the sword! Ask Israel, they don't phuck around with islam they simply deal with Islamic violence with a double measure of violence!

Islam is not peace! Islam is the beast spoken in Revelations that wounded beast rising from the abyss.

Islam is a scourge on the earth for a thousand and four hundred years. The wounded beast spoken of by John in revelations:

another lunatic has broken loose!
Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 08, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
Only a broom wielding, chang chanting APC dunce will fall for this scam.
only a scum of the earth will relate the simplest of informations to politics.

1 Like

Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by Trunaijian: 2:40pm On May 08, 2015
yes. No bank will ask for your pin number or particulars via e mail. In short, if you are not privy with computers, never fill any bank form online. Another way to verify scammers is to right click on the senders e mail address and view 'other'. It will show you the real e mail address the mail was sent from and not the supposed bank e mail. Shine your eyes!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Dickson's Special Adviser Who Robbed A Bank Arrested / Schoolgirls Recruited Into Prostitution In Calabar (photo) / Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.