Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,832 members, 7,898,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:20 AM

Photos: Catholic Bishops Visit Pres. Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Catholic Bishops Visit Pres. Jonathan (2652 Views)

Buhari Meets With Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock / Buhari Meets Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) / Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Catholic Bishops Visit Pres. Jonathan by pijango(m): 9:14pm On May 07, 2015
Catholic Bishops visit President Jonathan at the State House, today Thursday May 7th.

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/05/photos-catholic-bishops-visit-pres.html

1 Like

Re: Photos: Catholic Bishops Visit Pres. Jonathan by SeverusSnape(m): 9:14pm On May 07, 2015
Where are the imams and Alfas...and Rabbis
Re: Photos: Catholic Bishops Visit Pres. Jonathan by IamOdin: 9:18pm On May 07, 2015
The Last Supper..The Last Visit..

1 Like

Re: Photos: Catholic Bishops Visit Pres. Jonathan by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 07, 2015
D imamz and alfaz conspired against jonathan
Becos na christian
We christians are f ing up
D muslims voted for their own
Yet dey say na change to take deceive us
Dey will fail

Say no to change
Let's say yes to transformation
May our lives be transformed
Amin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Catholic Bishops Visit Pres. Jonathan by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 07, 2015
most clueless president ever ruleth.
I see Jonathan in jail by the end of this year
Re: Photos: Catholic Bishops Visit Pres. Jonathan by SeverusSnape(m): 9:24pm On May 07, 2015
kastonkastrol:
the most cluess president ever ruleth
You are the most cantankerous human alive!
Cantankerous rhymes with kastonkastrol.

Buharicious minion.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Catholic Bishops Visit Pres. Jonathan by holatin(m): 9:25pm On May 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Becos na christian
Dey will fail

Say no to change
Amin
brainless laden comment as usual and I know some dumb Christian will still like your hate imbedded post.

when Alfa voted for GEJ in 2011, was he a Muslim then ?
I voted for him in 2011, was I a Christian then.

keep on posting hate comment to fool your people because you know they can easily be controlled.

apology to the ones that think like human.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Catholic Bishops Visit Pres. Jonathan by SeverusSnape(m): 9:26pm On May 07, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Even the dullard from Daura won't even think of jailing GEJ, So start losing your stvpid respect you have for him, You see yourself in the lagoon rather.
Cantankerous fool!

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Catholic Bishops Visit Pres. Jonathan by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You are the most cantankerous human alive!
Cantankerous rhymes with kastonkastrol.

Buharicious minion.
yeah I know you will be the first ediot that will quote me. I see you running mad very soon over buhari's matter.

Ediot
Re: Photos: Catholic Bishops Visit Pres. Jonathan by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 07, 2015
holatin:
brainless laden comment as usual and I know some dumb Christian will still like your hate imbedded post.

when Alfa voted for GEJ in 2011, was he a Muslim then ?
I voted for him in 2011, was I a Christian then.

keep on posting hate comment to fool your people because you know they can easily be controlled.

apology to the ones that think like human.

Noted!

Say no to change
Amin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Catholic Bishops Visit Pres. Jonathan by holatin(m): 9:30pm On May 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Even the dullard from Daura won't even think of jailing GEJ, So start losing your stvpid respect you have for him, You see yourself in the lagoon rather.
Cantankerous fool!
if he jail him,pls what will happen ?
muritala as he was loved by all was murdered, what happen to Nigeria ?
talkless of a man that brought hatred upon himself.

corruption praise singer
Re: Photos: Catholic Bishops Visit Pres. Jonathan by Feranchek(m): 9:32pm On May 07, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Together with mpa gi, okwaya?

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Catholic Bishops Visit Pres. Jonathan by SeverusSnape(m): 9:32pm On May 07, 2015
kastonkastrol:
yeah I know you will be the first ediot that will quote me. I see you running mad very soon over buhari's matter.

Ediot
Hehehehehehehehehehe... grin grin
Mr. Cantankerous, Before GEJ goes to jail, The dullard must make a dollar equal to a Naira. That said, You're a hopeless twerp, Keep hoping about GEJ prison prospects.

Buharistic iidiot

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Catholic Bishops Visit Pres. Jonathan by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Cantankerous fool!
and wtf are you gonna do if Jonathan is jailed for looting the treasury of Nigeria you good for nothing fool who knows next to nothing, huh ?
Re: Photos: Catholic Bishops Visit Pres. Jonathan by holatin(m): 9:34pm On May 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Noted!

Say no to change
Amin
Mr man reply to my post,day try to evade my post stylishly.

I Ve been seeing you whipping ethnical and religion sentiment for your people, ONE DAY YOU WILL LOOK BACK AT TODAY AND SAY

I deceive my people on net just because of the hatred I have for Yoruba,Hausa and Muslim.

Good nite
Re: Photos: Catholic Bishops Visit Pres. Jonathan by SeverusSnape(m): 9:34pm On May 07, 2015
holatin:
if he jail him,pls what will happen ?
muritala as he was loved by all was murdered, what happen to Nigeria ?
talkless of a man that brought hatred upon himself.

corruption praise singer
That illiterate won't dare it!... So you think this is military era?...I don't even need to ask you, It's obvious you're still in the medieval age.
Muritala was killed, so fucck what... He who lives by the gun shall die by the gun.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Catholic Bishops Visit Pres. Jonathan by SeverusSnape(m): 9:36pm On May 07, 2015
kastonkastrol:
and wtf are you gonna do if Jonathan is jailed for looting the treasury of Nigeria you good for nothing fool who knows next to nothing, huh ?
There's nothing to do, because Buhari won't even try it. I know Buhari is a certified dullard, but I'm sure as hell he won't be silly enough to try that. So stop hoping you despicable scum!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Catholic Bishops Visit Pres. Jonathan by Inkman(m): 9:39pm On May 07, 2015
hope mbaka is there...?

Just asking....
Re: Photos: Catholic Bishops Visit Pres. Jonathan by Rilwayne001: 9:39pm On May 07, 2015
I saw your mention in the afternoon. na that mumu spambot banned me since yesterday.

SeverusSnape:

Cantankerous fool!

Why do you so much like insulting people? what do you wish to gain from it?
Re: Photos: Catholic Bishops Visit Pres. Jonathan by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe... grin grin
Mr. Cantankerous, Before GEJ goes to jail, The dullard must make a dollar equal to a Naira. That said, You're a hopeless twerp, Keep hoping about GEJ prison prospects.

Buharistic iidiot
congratulations!!! You just knew a word called cantankerous exist, am happy for you kiddo.. Now run-along before you breakdown seun's server with your endless _stupidity. Happy trigger nonentity

1 Like

Re: Photos: Catholic Bishops Visit Pres. Jonathan by Rilwayne001: 9:43pm On May 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

There's nothing to do, because Buhari won't even try it. I know Buhari is a certified dullard, but I'm sure as hell he won't be silly enough to try that. So stop hoping you despicable scum!

SMH
Re: Photos: Catholic Bishops Visit Pres. Jonathan by SeverusSnape(m): 9:43pm On May 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I saw your mention in the afternoon. na that mumu spambot banned me since yesterday.

Why do you so much like insulting people? what do you wish to gain from it?
Okay, welcome back. smiley

I don't like insulting people, But this cantankerous kastonkastrol is making me do it. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Catholic Bishops Visit Pres. Jonathan by SeverusSnape(m): 9:46pm On May 07, 2015
kastonkastrol:
congratulations!!! You just knew a word called cantankerous exist, am happy for you kiddo.. Now run-along before you breakdown seun's server with your endless _stupidity. Happy trigger nonentity
grin grin grin
That is an old word, That nonsense moniker of yours rhymes with the word, That's why I always use it for you kastonkastrol grin

But seriously, this your moniker is very stvpid, I mean it's so meaningless; More like, It's Like gibberish. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Catholic Bishops Visit Pres. Jonathan by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

lol. Funny frail brain feeding me with his wishy washy junkies. Dude you need to sleep. You are tired and exhausted due to the kilos of your picca-ninny attitude you usually display on this forum. Ugly fool grin
Re: Photos: Catholic Bishops Visit Pres. Jonathan by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

grin grin grin
That is an old word, That nonsense moniker of yours rhymes with the word, That's why I always use it for you kastonkastrol grin

But seriously, this your moniker is very stvpid, I mean it's so meaningless; More like, It's Like gibberish. cheesy
even you can't stand your silly self... You seriously need to save yourself from the state of your retardation. Foolish illiterate grin
Re: Photos: Catholic Bishops Visit Pres. Jonathan by SeverusSnape(m): 9:51pm On May 07, 2015
kastonkastrol:
lol. Funny frail brain feeding me with his wishy washy junkies. Dude you need to sleep. You are tired and exhausted due to the kilos of your picca-ninny attitude you usually display on this forum. Ugly fool grin
No, You're the one that needs a nap, Cause it's only a person who's high will open his smelly buccal cavity or use his bony fingers to type "I see GEJ in jail" grin
Mr. Man, You said your respect for the dullard will be lost if he doesn't jail GEJ, right?.... Start losing that respect, Cause your demi-god won't do sh.it.
Handsome bonobo...

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Catholic Bishops Visit Pres. Jonathan by SeverusSnape(m): 9:53pm On May 07, 2015
kastonkastrol:
even you can't stand your silly self... You seriously need to save yourself from the state of your retardation. Foolish illiterate grin
Hehehehehehehehehehe... Kastonkastrol, Please what's the meaning of this Trashy moniker?...Is it a term for a terminal mental illness? grin and mind you, It's babaonechance that is the illiterate.

Cantankerous minion

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Catholic Bishops Visit Pres. Jonathan by chamboy(m): 9:54pm On May 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Becos na christian
Dey will fail

Say no to change
Amin
U are a foool... Big one

My father is a Pastor, and I still voted for GMB
Re: Photos: Catholic Bishops Visit Pres. Jonathan by chamboy(m): 9:55pm On May 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Where are the imams and Alfas...and Rabbis
pls get a life
Re: Photos: Catholic Bishops Visit Pres. Jonathan by SeverusSnape(m): 9:56pm On May 07, 2015
chamboy:
pls get a life
Please get a brain.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Catholic Bishops Visit Pres. Jonathan by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

No, You're the one that needs a nap, Cause it's only a person who's high will open his smelly buccal cavity or use his bony fingers to type "I see GEJ in jail" grin
Mr. Man, You said your respect for the dullard will be lost if he doesn't jail GEJ, right?.... Start losing that respect, Cause your demi-god won't do sh.it.
Handsome bonobo...
well is obvious you are high on mama piss's menses. By the time your pay-master finds himself in jail, I will see the _shit a slowpoke like you will do. Maybe you will be his errant boy in kirikiri maximum prison
Re: Photos: Catholic Bishops Visit Pres. Jonathan by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 07, 2015
chamboy:
U are a foool... Big one

My father is a Pastor, and I still voted for GMB
Ya stalking me is at ya own risk
Ya father is a fake pastor
Soon ya will know wad I mean
Pls stop quoting me if ya got nufin reasonable to say!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos State Needs Special Attention - See Why (map) / American News Channel Headline Hits A Blunder (photos) / 2019 | Fayose Defeated Buhari, Atiku Others In An Online Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.