Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:32 AM

Flash Back : 2011 When Goodluck Jonatan Was Once Our Hero And Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flash Back : 2011 When Goodluck Jonatan Was Once Our Hero And Now (498 Views)

What Okonjo-Iweala Said When Oil Was $76 Per Barrel (Flash Back) / Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) / AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flash Back : 2011 When Goodluck Jonatan Was Once Our Hero And Now by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 07, 2015
I remember the good sweet blooming old days...when our President won the general election..
Many parents name their newly born child after him...

Almost everyone voted for him..
Good luck here, Good luck there

Today see what the love our people had for him turned into...

Naija guys make funny pictures and online videos of our once adored Hero...
Mistalks about the things he did and those he didn't everywhere...

Even some politicians who were once his back bones desert from him...

I remember that Yoruba proverb
(OWO EPO NI OMO ARA AYE N BA NI LA... WON KIN BA NI LA TI EJE)

Hmmmm, I clearly see history repeating itself again... Another hero has risen...
Buhari here Buhari there, I haven't seen a day go by without someone mention his name...

See trekkers everywhere....
I wonder what will happen in the next four years....

Everyone loves new things...
But a newly precious acquired thing might become something you don't want to hear its name later if it doesn't meet up to your taste...

In this article,there are lots of morals...

Your friends might become your worst enemy..

Meet up to peoples expectations else you become abandoned...

My advice for whoever is reading this...
Please learn from other people mistakes...

Nigerians have wisen up....

Please note that I'm not in support of any political party..
Re: Flash Back : 2011 When Goodluck Jonatan Was Once Our Hero And Now by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 07, 2015
Say no to change
Let's say yes to transformation
May our lives be transformed
Amin

1 Like

Re: Flash Back : 2011 When Goodluck Jonatan Was Once Our Hero And Now by adorablepepple(f): 10:09pm On May 07, 2015
Yes! Yes
Yes!
Yes!
Yes!. Yes!
Yes!
Yes!
Yess!
Yes!
Yes!
Yes!
Yes!
Yes!
Yes and a BIG YES
Yes to change!!!!
Sai buhari.

(1) (Reply)

Having A GEJ As Predecessor And The Challenges Ahead For GMB / Group Seeks Probe Of Fintiri's N22bn Expenditure / Nigerians Took Jonathan’s Meekness For Weakness, Restraint For Lack Of Strength

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.