Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,128 members, 7,887,264 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:12 AM

Oba Of Lagos To Expose Those Who Worked Against Buhari During Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Lagos To Expose Those Who Worked Against Buhari During Elections (601 Views)

NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. / Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election / Onyeka Onwenu: "They Worked Against Me As Director-General Because I'm An Igbo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Of Lagos To Expose Those Who Worked Against Buhari During Elections by ogahlouiskid18(m): 12:40am On May 08, 2015
Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, has threatened
to expose people who he says worked against
Buhari during the 2015 election. He said this
at an occasion to mark the 2, 900 days of
Fashola as governor of Lagos state
“A lot of things have been happening now.
Some people have been telling Buhari all
sorts of things. Awujale and I have decided
to meet Buhari because Lagos and South
West states must benefit from the Buhari
administration. People, who are now telling
Buhari all sorts of things, are sycophants.
They did not want Buhari to emerge winner
in the election. These people know
themselves. When it gets to a stage, I will
name them one after the other. I am not
afraid of human beings.” he said.
Source: #Linda Ikeji
Re: Oba Of Lagos To Expose Those Who Worked Against Buhari During Elections by jamex93(m): 12:42am On May 08, 2015
ok
Re: Oba Of Lagos To Expose Those Who Worked Against Buhari During Elections by BekeeBuAgbara: 12:58am On May 08, 2015
Oba who do you want to deceive? Remember you never endorsed Buhari, you only supported Ambode not Buhari, you were even closer to Jonathan than Buhari.
Re: Oba Of Lagos To Expose Those Who Worked Against Buhari During Elections by danny301: 1:09am On May 08, 2015
This oba again?
Re: Oba Of Lagos To Expose Those Who Worked Against Buhari During Elections by adegunahmed(m): 1:56am On May 08, 2015
henhen?
GEJ MY HERO, , FAYOSE MY ROLE MODEL.....
Re: Oba Of Lagos To Expose Those Who Worked Against Buhari During Elections by Ilekeh(f): 2:01am On May 08, 2015
I hope Oba Akiolu and many more great Yoruba kings continue speaking for the money. The more they are involved with the people ( not necessarily politics), the more they'll be revered.

Kabiesi o.
Re: Oba Of Lagos To Expose Those Who Worked Against Buhari During Elections by Ilekeh(f): 2:02am On May 08, 2015
danny301:
This oba again?

Yes and he's not going anywhere.
Re: Oba Of Lagos To Expose Those Who Worked Against Buhari During Elections by molydonhenry(m): 2:12am On May 08, 2015
Abeg go n sit down, dz oba hz taking too much kwale weed... Keep spilling rubbish
Re: Oba Of Lagos To Expose Those Who Worked Against Buhari During Elections by stephenqueen: 2:15am On May 08, 2015
GMB MY HERO, FASHOLA MY ROLE MODEL
Keep calm and vote www.nairaland.com/twaci as Miss NL

Team TWACI all the way
God bless you all

(1) (Reply)

Uduaghan Advocates Intervention Of Core Professionals To Arrest Slide In Economy / Pics 4rm The Award Of Honorary Citizenship 2 GEJ's Aide Kingsley Kuku By The US / 34yr S. African Opposition Leader-when Will Nigeria Give Chance For The Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.