Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,405 members, 7,934,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 04:03 AM

5 Type Of Food That Nigerian Student Eat More - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Type Of Food That Nigerian Student Eat More (34554 Views)

Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God / Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) / See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Type Of Food That Nigerian Student Eat More by tohpahz(f): 12:16pm On May 08, 2015
Thugnificient:
Kai! Nigeria and her people. During any form of election, that's when the rich stay close to the poor, and the influencial will stay close to the non-influencial.. well, until then.

Hmmmmmmm... okay oo.. until then.. embarassed
Re: 5 Type Of Food That Nigerian Student Eat More by croSStodds(m): 12:17pm On May 08, 2015
olaglamour:

beans and spaghetti is called spagewa, mixed with red oil. On point!!!!!
Did/do u school in OAU?
Re: 5 Type Of Food That Nigerian Student Eat More by onyxo76(m): 12:21pm On May 08, 2015
chowlade:
1.Rice
2.Gari with suger/kwulkwli/groudnut and coconut
3.Yam, Cocoyam, Plantain
4.Eba, Semo, Amala
5.Beans
6.Noodles i.e Indomie/e.t.c
7.Bread
9.fruits
no wonder you people dey always faint for exam hall...
Re: 5 Type Of Food That Nigerian Student Eat More by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 08, 2015
garri + kulikuli+ sugar = sipson,

chewing gum very popular among the gals . 0-0 chewing gum
Re: 5 Type Of Food That Nigerian Student Eat More by croSStodds(m): 12:26pm On May 08, 2015
Mariojane:
am only in support of 3 and 4 for me.the rice and bean will be white not mixed.
garri is once awhile thing. the secondary school i attended kick against students bringing garri to school that helps me lose interest in it. i have only taken garri once since this year started.
rice and bean with red oil i ate that once in a friend place and i enjoyed it.

but not my tin.

spaghetti
noodles
rice/vegetable
rice and beans (white)
plantain and beans etc
Omo!see enjoyment.if I may ask u a question,have u taken tapioca(parboiled starch) mixed with red oil and spiced with dried pepper and onions before?ur answer is undubitably no.ostensiby seeing d foods u enumerated by even including vegetable,chai!!u seem like an ajebo to me..rich baller...
Re: 5 Type Of Food That Nigerian Student Eat More by BarakOkenny(m): 12:31pm On May 08, 2015
opeaceo:
Beans and bread
On point.!

1 Like

Re: 5 Type Of Food That Nigerian Student Eat More by jamex93(m): 12:40pm On May 08, 2015
walterenahoro:
garri na 5 star food for school o

bros dem no dey tell person
Re: 5 Type Of Food That Nigerian Student Eat More by domido(m): 12:53pm On May 08, 2015
Oga Op, Beans or Garri should be competing for number one spot. Come to UNIBEN here, we have a Beans hostel.
Re: 5 Type Of Food That Nigerian Student Eat More by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 08, 2015
opeaceo:
Beans and bread
Omo, na beans and drinking garri sure pass.
Re: 5 Type Of Food That Nigerian Student Eat More by neutrotoba(m): 1:01pm On May 08, 2015
opeaceo:
Beans and bread
60/40
Re: 5 Type Of Food That Nigerian Student Eat More by Bowaley17(m): 1:07pm On May 08, 2015
Morning - Rice Afternoon - Garri and Groundnut Night - Eba and Ila alasepo
Re: 5 Type Of Food That Nigerian Student Eat More by holysaint1(m): 1:17pm On May 08, 2015
ChikezieU:
agbugbu (fiofio /yam)
#proudlyEnugu

1 Like

Re: 5 Type Of Food That Nigerian Student Eat More by Sike(m): 1:39pm On May 08, 2015
opeaceo:
Beans and bread
seconded
Re: 5 Type Of Food That Nigerian Student Eat More by misreal(m): 1:39pm On May 08, 2015
chowlade:

rice is wot students eats most while gari is meant 4 afternoon.

maybe you were born with a silver spoon.but,for those of us who were born without a spoon..Na garri be de last man standing.I don caliberate garri with a pepper,onions jollof rice etc.and anything you can think of,please don't insult my garri by placing it second.
Re: 5 Type Of Food That Nigerian Student Eat More by SMGS(m): 1:46pm On May 08, 2015
When food becomes cheap and available, students will eat all of this not by compulsion but for pleasure. grin. Nigeria is great - I AM THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
Re: 5 Type Of Food That Nigerian Student Eat More by wtfCode: 1:47pm On May 08, 2015
Mojanity:
eba and geisha...
its called ebanga. Ate that s.hit alot during my secondary boarding school.
Re: 5 Type Of Food That Nigerian Student Eat More by wtfCode: 1:53pm On May 08, 2015
ChikezieU:
agbugbu (fiofio /yam)
are u an esutite? In esut, its a compulsory food and a life saver.

1 Like

Re: 5 Type Of Food That Nigerian Student Eat More by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 08, 2015
Joshuadon:

Guy wetin happen now! What's "UKPA" if u cant pronounce it ask

OKPA .........not ukpa lol

Nwanem biko... I hardly speak any language well. Pity the kid
Re: 5 Type Of Food That Nigerian Student Eat More by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 08, 2015
onyxo76:
no wonder you people dey always faint for exam hall...

u can never compare my indomie with ur gari lailai

egg go dey there, onion,
fish & vegetable with vegetable oil. just to mention a few. nw who go faint first btw u and i?
Re: 5 Type Of Food That Nigerian Student Eat More by ChikezieU(m): 2:15pm On May 08, 2015
wtfCode:

are u an esutite?
In esut, its a compulsory food and a life saver.

Pure, am IMT student but am doing my IT with a company inside ESUT. It's purely a life saver
Re: 5 Type Of Food That Nigerian Student Eat More by onyxo76(m): 2:45pm On May 08, 2015
chowlade:

u can never compare my indomie with ur gari lailai

egg go dey there, onion,
fish & vegetable with vegetable oil. just to mention a few. nw who go faint first btw u and i?
back in 1994 in oau,i used to load myself with at least 3 wraps of fufu before going to read...but now my lecturer friends always complain of having to carry you people to health center during exams because you ate indomie before coming to write a 3 hour paper-don't get me wrong but indomie no be food for undergraduates oo.
Re: 5 Type Of Food That Nigerian Student Eat More by walterenahoro: 3:07pm On May 08, 2015
jamex93:

bros dem no dey tell person
LOL
Re: 5 Type Of Food That Nigerian Student Eat More by zinnyprecy(f): 3:42pm On May 08, 2015
Great Lion and Lionesss. we be like madam give me 10 naira Okpa. soaking cabin biscuit wit milk
Re: 5 Type Of Food That Nigerian Student Eat More by Mariojane(f): 3:43pm On May 08, 2015
croSStodds:

Omo!see enjoyment.if I may ask u a question,have u taken tapioca(parboiled starch) mixed with red oil and spiced with dried pepper and onions before?ur answer is undubitably no.ostensiby seeing d foods u enumerated by even including vegetable,chai!!u seem like an ajebo to me..rich baller...
i am not ajebo i am just selective in my choice of food.
to answer your question, i have neva eaten parboiled starch but when i went for my youth service in Benin and i saw people eating it i was just staring at them like they might drop dead after eating cos the only thing i kenw they use starch on is cloths not eating.

it was amazing
Re: 5 Type Of Food That Nigerian Student Eat More by olaglamour(f): 3:51pm On May 08, 2015
croSStodds:
Did/do u school in OAU?
No, why did you ask??
Re: 5 Type Of Food That Nigerian Student Eat More by duran2059(m): 4:08pm On May 08, 2015
chowlade:
1.Rice
2.Gari with suger/kwulkwli/groudnut and coconut
3.Yam, Cocoyam, Plantain
4.Eba, Semo, Amala
5.Beans
6.Noodles i.e Indomie/e.t.c
7.Bread
9.fruits
You be rich girl if na those ones you dey take na
Re: 5 Type Of Food That Nigerian Student Eat More by duran2059(m): 4:12pm On May 08, 2015
All the garri when I eat for school don make me dey use glasses
Re: 5 Type Of Food That Nigerian Student Eat More by opeaceo: 4:12pm On May 08, 2015
RedBenson:

Omo, na beans and drinking garri sure pass.
In my school, Bread and beans all the way, if rice is not ready in any restaurant, be sure you'll find beans and bread.
Re: 5 Type Of Food That Nigerian Student Eat More by opeaceo: 4:14pm On May 08, 2015
onyxo76:
back in 1994 in oau,i used to load myself with at least 3 wraps of fufu before going to read...but now my lecturer friends always complain of having to carry you people to health center during exams because you ate indomie before coming to write a 3 hour paper-don't get me wrong but indomie no be food for undergraduates oo.
Haaan, you said 1994, indomie is the in thing now.
Re: 5 Type Of Food That Nigerian Student Eat More by ugonnalily(m): 4:14pm On May 08, 2015
it's true. economy is very Bad!!
Re: 5 Type Of Food That Nigerian Student Eat More by croSStodds(m): 4:46pm On May 08, 2015
olaglamour:

No, why did you ask??
Bcus spagewa is a very common food combination here in ife..didn't know d combination has circulated to that extent..
Re: 5 Type Of Food That Nigerian Student Eat More by NiRfreak(m): 4:53pm On May 08, 2015
[quote author=samflexxy post=33531203][/quote] so garri is cereal from ur village.....i wonder the kind of primary school u went to.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Private Universities Produce Students With Empty Brains - Plateau ASUU Chairman / 10 Reasons Why School Is A Waste Of Time / Usman Danfodio University Students Reading Under The Moonlight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.