Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,728 members, 7,875,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

Pls Nairalanders,come To Our Rescue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls Nairalanders,come To Our Rescue (604 Views)

Imo State: SOS: Rochas Okorocha Come To Our Rescue: PHOTOS / Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation / Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Nairalanders,come To Our Rescue by sheedy407(m): 8:56am On May 08, 2015
Good day,i believe that social media these days can be of so many help to much issues hence the reason i beg all Nairalanders to please help in pushing this to Front Page to get to the right authority.

For over a year now,we have been suffering from electricity in ALAGBADO AREA OF LAGOS STATE.

If we manage to get electricity for an hour in a day,that authomatically translate that for the next three days,there wont be electricity and with constant electricity bills.

Pls i want the right authority to come to our aid.
Thanks.

cc Lalasticala
Re: Pls Nairalanders,come To Our Rescue by jamex93(m): 9:00am On May 08, 2015
hmm
Re: Pls Nairalanders,come To Our Rescue by marshalcarter: 9:00am On May 08, 2015
Do Nlanders look lyk PHCN staff to u??

Abi u nono road go dier office??

Na wa ooo undecided
Re: Pls Nairalanders,come To Our Rescue by Feranchek(m): 9:01am On May 08, 2015
And you think your own case is spectacular okwaya You even dey see light 1 hr in 3 days. Some norva see light for 2 weeks now and dem dey pay nepa bill. Oga'm, biko, park one side or if e pain you reash, join the TAN (Trekkers Association of Nigeria) Lagos chapter, and you can convey your message directly to GMB.

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders,come To Our Rescue by obiak4(m): 9:04am On May 08, 2015
don't we have consumer protection agency or something like that ??:op we do so take your question to them sikena let me drink my garri and cold ice water
have answer you please leave closed door
Re: Pls Nairalanders,come To Our Rescue by Nobody: 9:06am On May 08, 2015
the power problem is not only associated with you, like almost every part of lagos is having this problem. Hopefully, the incoming administration will find a final solution to the power failure. Anybody waiting for this gej tenure to tackle the power crisis is on a long thing
Re: Pls Nairalanders,come To Our Rescue by SuperSuave(m): 9:07am On May 08, 2015
[size=13pt]I even thought that of my area is worse. They give us light for 12hrs straight and take it the next 12hrs too. The schedule is 5:30pm to 5:30am erryday[/size]
Re: Pls Nairalanders,come To Our Rescue by sheedy407(m): 9:09am On May 08, 2015
marshalcarter:
Do Nlanders look lyk PHCN staff to u??

Abi u nono road go dier office??

Na wa ooo undecided

i believe that tru d social media,they will get to see this post cos we have over complained with notting is being done
Re: Pls Nairalanders,come To Our Rescue by sheedy407(m): 9:12am On May 08, 2015
SuperSuave:
[size=13pt]I even thought that of my area is worse. They give us light for 12hrs straight and take it the next 12hrs too. The schedule is 5:30pm to 5:30am erryday[/size]

if dey trit us like dat,then everyday would b Christmas for us
Re: Pls Nairalanders,come To Our Rescue by Samchelsea(m): 9:30am On May 08, 2015
Op don't you people have youths in your area? In my own hood, if they try such the youths will gather and print a note that reads "no light, no pay" and paste it all over the streets and then announce to everyone to stop paying for bills. The guy sharing the bill will not try to distribute it cos his life will be at stake. We did it on numerous occasions and after they found out that we were very serious they started begging us to go and pay that its not their fault and very soon the light situation will be okay.
Moral of the story....you guys should stand up for your right
Re: Pls Nairalanders,come To Our Rescue by sheedy407(m): 9:45am On May 08, 2015
Samchelsea:
Op don't you people have youths in your area? In my own hood, if they try such the youths will gather and print a note that reads "no light, no pay" and paste it all over the streets and then announce to everyone to stop paying for bills. The guy sharing the bill will not try to distribute it cos his life will be at stake. We did it on numerous occasions and after they found out that we were very serious they started begging us to go and pay that its not their fault and very soon the light situation will be okay.
Moral of the story....you guys should stand up for your right
i totally agree with this

(1) (Reply)

The Stupidity Of The Century(trekkers) / Amaechi Calls For Probe Of Police, Army’s Roles In Last Elections / Demonising Tinubu And The Limit Of Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.