Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,422 members, 7,888,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:33 AM

Serbian Pop Star Tries To Drag Beyonce ...after Dragging Kim K - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Serbian Pop Star Tries To Drag Beyonce ...after Dragging Kim K (788 Views)

Majek Fashek@ Felabration: Dragging The Legend Back To Rehab / Pop Star Terry G's Son Got More Swag Than Most Celebrities / B*itch Stole My Look ! Kim Kardashian Accused Of Stealing Serbian Pop Star's Sty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Serbian Pop Star Tries To Drag Beyonce ...after Dragging Kim K by starboytv: 10:05am On May 08, 2015
I was going to ignore this woman but let me just do her story since many, including Wendy Williams seem interested in what she has to say. So once she's worn a particular style, nobody else in the world can wear it? People who don't even know she exists? I find it lame. The attention seeking is too much

Earlier this year, Serbian pop star Jelena Karleusha waged a social media war on Kim Kardasian, accusing her of jacking her style. She got her 15mins of international fame and seemed to like it because now she's come after Beyonce, accusing her of doing the same thing. See all the stuff she posted on instagram ,see the pictures and read full details
http://www.starboytv.com/2015/05/serbian-pop-star-tries-to-drag-beyonce.html
Re: Serbian Pop Star Tries To Drag Beyonce ...after Dragging Kim K by starboytv: 8:56am On May 09, 2015
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Actress; Halima Abubakar Opens Up On Why She Lied About Her Age / Toke Makinwa & Ebuka Shares More Luxurious Moments From The Martell Trip To Pari / Davido Postpones New Album Release Date!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.