Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,340 members, 7,913,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 12:41 PM

Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun (40632 Views)

Ibrahm Magu & Judas Iscariot Advert On ThisDay Newspaper (Photo) / Fayose`s Attacks On Buhari Childish - Kashamu / Jonathan Campaign Team Disowns Fayose's Death Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by wtfCode: 12:40pm On May 08, 2015
i'll surely know the outcome of this.
Fayose exibiting his true yoruba nature...widening his mouth and be talkin' shit,not 4gettin' obas stupidity and soyinkas speech on igbos.
Yoruba, i fear una stupidity.
Anyone that seems responsible must surely let out his stupidity oneday.
*spits*
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by halix239(f): 12:41pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:
A man in his 70s is not exactly a spring chicken tasked with changing the lives of 160million people, the workload may take its toll. Lets pray Buhari lives long but Fayose might be vindicated, its still early days yet.

The job of president is not like any other job, its a 24hrs a day job.

The average lifespan of a Nigerian is 55yrs, Buhari is 73yrs, was Fayose really wrong to warn Nigerians?

u re a fool to predict death of a fellow human, hw u sure u wont go bfore 2016, wot about young children dat die before 19,12,15 etc.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Since your parents are the above, I guess its appropriate to warn Nairalanders.
Actually I will warn ur whoring mother whn next she gives me head
U really shouldnt take offence as long u can dish it. I.diot! Wasted s.perm

1 Like

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by ibkgab001: 12:44pm On May 08, 2015
Never will I wish my fellow human being dead .... Fayose his hero GEJ his mentor
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by aderonila18: 12:45pm On May 08, 2015
wtfCode:
i'll surely know the outcome of this.
Fayose exibiting his true yoruba nature...widening his mouth and be talkin' shit,not 4gettin' obas stupidity and soyinkas speech on igbos.
Yoruba, i fear una stupidity.
Anyone that seems responsible must surely let out his stupidity oneday.
*spits*

Mumu, you may want to enlighten yourself . The cable has come out to apologize to Wole Soyinka because he never said those things about Igbos

1 Like

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by philips70(m): 12:45pm On May 08, 2015
gamaliel121:

Nigga, try to always use your brain...

Will you force a human brain on who his own has been gouged out by extreme poverty and replaced with a goat's?
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Mogidi: 12:46pm On May 08, 2015
halix239:

u re a fool to predict death of a fellow human, hw u sure u wont go bfore 2016, wot about young children dat die before 19,12,15 etc.

There is one certainty in life and that is, we will all die one day.

The odds increase as we grow older, predicting an old man would die is like predicting there would be rainfall during raining season.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Eruditor: 12:46pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:
A man in his 70s is not exactly a spring chicken tasked with changing the lives of 160million people, the workload may take its toll. Lets pray Buhari lives long but Fayose might be vindicated, its still early days yet.

The average lifespan of a Nigerian is 55yrs, Buhari is 73yrs, was Fayose really wrong to warn Nigerians?

Sepp Blatter is 79 years old. He is vying for the position of FIFA president again. GMB is fitter than Sepp Blatter. So save all your death wishes for you and your kindred.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Mogidi: 12:48pm On May 08, 2015
Eruditor:

Sepp Blatter is 79 years old. He is vying for the position of FIFA president again. GMB is fitter than Sepp Blatter. So save all your death wishes for you and your kindred.

Nigeria is a nation of people not a football organisation, governance impact on lives unlike your yeye analogy of using Mr Blatter.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by mbulela: 12:49pm On May 08, 2015
“So if we had published the original…. So it was the toned-down version that I approved that they eventually sent to The Punch that appeared the next day.”

Mr. Adesina said that he is widely regarded as an “APC man” although he does not belong to the party, and that rejecting the advert would have meant trouble from Orji Uzor Kalu, the newspaper’s proprietor and a founding member of the PDP.

“Now but if you ask me, why did I approve that advert?” he said. “I knew that the toned-down version was still bad enough. But don’t forget the ownership of my newspaper. A PDP chieftain owns the newspaper.

“If I had rejected that advert, they would have told my publisher that this APC man has denied your paper revenue. He has rejected this advert because he doesn’t like Jonathan.
[i][/i]

I try not to be flippant with words but Mr. Adesina is a daft clown.
Did he think through what he said? Did it make sense to him? If Buhari was his father, would he be happy to publish that watered down version?
So he published that uncouth advert so as not to be called an APC man?
He will rather be called a PDP man?
This is actually an editor of a national newspaper? Exhibiting such poor thought process. No wonder our newspapers are so poorly edited and full of beer parlour gists. No rigour, no depth and no investigation whatsoever.
In saner climes, the man would have been sacked for such simple thought process and being naive enough to express it.

1 Like

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Obasanjo and your father Na how many years dem get ? A commissioner in one of the state said Buhari is a living. Dead and quarter to dead! But the Idiioot fell to his death like a toilet fly! And GMB is now president elect and alive! Everyone is a living dead, young or old,heathy or unhealthy, its just a matter of time before we all answer the called of the creator that can not be ignored!

1 Like

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by mbulela: 12:51pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

The odds increase as we grow older, predicting an old man would die is like predicting there would be rainfall during raining season.

In that case, let us elect an 18 year old as president, since the odds are less. Is GEJ the fountain of youth?
Do you see the daftness in your reasoning?

3 Likes

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by NewNigeriaMind: 12:51pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

May that curse be upon you IJN, now say Amen.

I hope you know that advert was also a curse and you approve of it.

Wish unto others as you wish yourself

1 Like

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by halix239(f): 12:52pm On May 08, 2015
chukwudi44:

So what will the illiterate Daura President do about it

wait until hes sworn in before u blab u think buhari is like ur olodo weakling otuoke thief, kip calm till hes sworn in, calling someone dullard, btw that mumu jonadumb n buhari wus a dullard, jonadumb shld b given award for world dumbest. a mon..ron like him.

1 Like

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by seanbond00(m): 12:53pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Nigeria is a nation of people not a football organisation, governance impact on lives unlike your yeye analogy of using Mr Blatter.

Why are you so despicable and full of hate.

Anyways, whether you like it or not, Buhari the old man will rule you and your family.
If you don't like it, the lagoon is there waiting to accommodate you. Or better still, go hug a transformer.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by NewNigeriaMind: 12:55pm On May 08, 2015
mbulela:
“So if we had published the original…. So it was the toned-down version that I approved that they eventually sent to The Punch that appeared the next day.”

Mr. Adesina said that he is widely regarded as an “APC man” although he does not belong to the party, and that rejecting the advert would have meant trouble from Orji Uzor Kalu, the newspaper’s proprietor and a founding member of the PDP.

“Now but if you ask me, why did I approve that advert?” he said. “I knew that the toned-down version was still bad enough. But don’t forget the ownership of my newspaper. A PDP chieftain owns the newspaper.

“If I had rejected that advert, they would have told my publisher that this APC man has denied your paper revenue. He has rejected this advert because he doesn’t like Jonathan.

I try not to be flippant with words but Mr. Adesina is a daft clown.
Did he think through what he said? Did it make sense to him? If Buhari was his father, would he be happy to publish that watered down version?
So he published that uncouth advert so as not to be called an APC man?
He will rather be called a PDP man?
This is actually an editor of a national newspaper? Exhibiting such poor thought process. No wonder our newspapers are so poorly edited and full of beer parlour gists. No rigour, no depth and no investigation whatsoever.
In saner climes, the man would have been sacked for such simple thought process and being naive enough to express it.

I think he should have just said, the owner of the paper is a pdp man as such he has no choice

1 Like

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Mogidi: 12:57pm On May 08, 2015
mbulela:

In that case, let us elect an 18 year old as president, since the odds are less. Is GEJ the fountain of youth?
Do you see the daftness in your reasoning?

Don't be a schmuck, there are capable people of 30 to 50yrs that can equally do the job of presiding over our affairs.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

. Where is that iddiiiot today ? Who said Buhari is a living dead and quarter to dead ..? Today the iddiiot commissioner is lying in his grave with grave worms having a happy free flesh party, while GMB is President elect and alive ! Death can come calling on anybody ! Young or old , healthy or unhealthy, rich or poor! No one is immune !!! grin angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

You aren't paying attention, I asked you to specifically show me the advert where Fayose "wished" Buhari death. I believe you know your way round the internet, post a link where Fayose "wished" death on Buhari.

Seems reading and understanding newspaper adverts is not one of your strong points. In the advert I saw, Fayose implied Buhari was too old to govern same way Fashola said Jkay was too old to govern.

Am waiting for the links where Fayose wished death on Buhari, please send the links quickly, got other things to do.
I can't post any link of the advert cos I don't have it. Did you see the so-called "death wish" advert? It had pictures of three northern ex- presidents who died in office. Buhari's picture was placed next to them with a big question mark stamped on it. He (Fayose) went ahead to quote a certain passage from the Bible to back up his points. What Fayose was trying to do with that advert was that he was trying to discourage the electorates from voting Buhari 'cos he might die in office just like his 3 northern brothers. Bro, life and death belong to God. No man knows what may happen the next minute.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 08, 2015
gabriel212:

From the way you are going lately their is no way you will not DIE before BUHARI.
unless ----
cheesy
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by halix239(f): 1:08pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

im sure u ve never heard of pple living above 102 yrs, y do u think they quote this blessing long life n prosperity, its true that as u age, there's probability of death but remember these two words LONG LIFE or dont u want to live long to c ur great grand children.

1 Like

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by mailjoelig: 1:09pm On May 08, 2015
This guy is a joker...if they had edited the original, how come it was virtually the same thing his newspaper and punch newspaper ended up publishing...this guy thinks Nigerians are fools. Right?

3 Likes

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Freciprocal: 1:12pm On May 08, 2015
chukwudi44:

So what will the illiterate Daura President do about it

Hmmm... Bros take am easy

This "dullard" you are referring to is our president elect. Don't be so bitter. No sane person should wish anyone death.

May ur days be long Chukwudi... cheesy
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by barnacle: 1:12pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

even though i weep over your comment i will pray for you.
I pray your death and those of your dearest both young and old would not be analysed and an RIP would not rest on your head while you live.amen
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Mogidi: 1:12pm On May 08, 2015
tosag:
I can't post pictures of the advert cos I don't have it. Did you see the so-called "death wish" advert? It had pictures of three northern ex- presidents who died in office. Buhari's picture was placed next to them with a big question mark stamped on it. He went ahead to quote a certain passage from the Bible to back up his points. What Fayose was trying to do with that advert was that he was trying to discourage the electorates from voting Buhari 'cos he might die in office just like his 3 northern brothers. Bro, life and death belong to God. No man knows what may happen the next minute.

Fayose was merely playing politics, Fashola did same by warning Lagosians not to vote for "old" JKay, remind me JKay's age.

Fayose was right, we've actually lost 3 presidents in office in our young history, he didn't wish Buhari dead but affirmed it could happen considering the workload and Buhari's age.
Its a no brainer to know you're more likely to die at 73 than at 17.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by SendeKamo: 1:15pm On May 08, 2015
Ayo Fayose!! This man is just somebody.
Well the elections have come and gone. Let us look forward to a positive Nigeria.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by ayoromer: 1:15pm On May 08, 2015
buhari is very sick is a known fact obj brings yara so dat wen he goes south south wil for once enjoy their resources now d yorubas brings buhari knowing fully dat he is very sick so dat wen he die vice wil take over kai obj wicked.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Mogidi: 1:15pm On May 08, 2015
barnacle:

even though i weep over your comment i will pray for you.
I pray your death and those of your dearest both young and old would not be analysed and an RIP would not rest on your head while you live.amen

II hope you're rewarded with what you wish me, greet Angel Gabriel for me, have a nice trip bro.
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Fayose was merely playing politics, Fashola did same by warning Lagosians not to vote for "old" JKay, remind me JKay's age.

Fayose was right, we've actually lost 3 presidents in office in our young history, he didn't wish Buhari dead but affirmed it could happen considering the workload and Buhari's age.
Its a no brainer to know you're more likely to die at 73 than at 17.
Well, Buhari has won and would soon be sworn in. Let's see if the workload would run him down. I doubt it. That man is as strong as the zebu cattle he rears back home in Daura. I won't be surprised if the likes of Fayose goes before him.

1 Like

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Mogidi: 1:18pm On May 08, 2015
ZuzuMan:
. Where is that iddiiiot today ? Who said Buhari is a living dead and quarter to dead ..? Today the iddiiot commissioner is lying in his grave with grave worms having a happy free flesh party, while GMB is President elect and alive ! Death can come calling on anybody ! Young or old , healthy or unhealthy, rich or poor! No one is immune !!! grin angry angry angry angry

Does your chances of dying increase as you grow older?

In the town you come form, do children die before their parents?
Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by barnacle: 1:20pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Stop reiterating your tired statement of "any one can die at any time", you forget age related diseases.

Do you expect to die before your parents, give me reasons if your answer is no.
dont know if you a religious person,if you are stop praying that God should grant you long life.stop praying that God should guide your going out/coming in.stop praying for sicknesses to go far from you.
I am not wishing you ill buh trying to tell you that if you stop the above.youll be a walking corpse.then you will see the golden gate before the elderly.do you think does that have gotten to 80 did that because they took drugs or because of surgeries.thay got that old bacause of wisdom and i see you lack it.
Go n meet obansanjo or buhari,theyll will show you they didnt get their white hairs by commenting baselessly on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun by Mogidi: 1:22pm On May 08, 2015
halix239:

im sure u ve never heard of pple living above 102 yrs, y do u think they quote this blessing long life n prosperity, its true that as u age, there's probability of death but remember these two words LONG LIFE or dont u want to live long to c ur great grand children.

What is the average life span of a Nigerian? Am sure you don't know and have never bothered finding out. Google exist for a reason, our average life span is 55yrs, so any one living above 70 would be an exception not the norm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ajimobi's Daughter, Ajibola's Traditional Wedding Pics Held Yesterday / Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea / Dino Melaye's Town Hall Project In Kotonkarfi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.