Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,575 members, 7,965,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 11:08 AM

10 Trending Prayer Points Every Nigerian Must Pray. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Trending Prayer Points Every Nigerian Must Pray. (536 Views)

Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release / Dino Melaye Shares Prayer Points On Twitter / '30 Days Of Motion Without Movement, We Must Pray For Buhari' - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Trending Prayer Points Every Nigerian Must Pray. by MuguliciousMUGU: 11:47am On May 08, 2015
List of 10 prayer points i compiled together.

1) every evil power that wants to corrupt my life, just as buhari fought corruption, i send buhari to fight you in jesus name.

2) any evil spirit that wants to trek back into my life, i command you to trek back to your sender in jesus name.

3) any wicked power from the north that wants to trek from sokoto to lagos to find my trouble Holy ghost fire.

4) any wicked somebody that has been trolling my life and abusing me, i send nairaland mods to ban you till 3015 in jesus name

5) wherever the devil has taken my blessing, even in the north, i will trek from lagos to sokoto to posses my blessing.

6) Any power or person that says i will enter lagoon this year, my vote for ambode will stop your plans. In jesus name

7) any orubebe in my life, i jegarise you in jesus name

8 ) any power that says i am corrupt, i will call oby ezekwesili to show you the empirical evidence that i am not corrupt and i rebuke you in jesus name.

9) any power that is troubling me, just as fayose troubled buhari, i send fayose to trouble you too.

10) add your own prayer.

Every nigerian needs to pray this prayer, even lalasticlala needs this prayer too. At least we can fast for 40 days and 41 nights and break our fast with garri and milk mixed with coconut.

Thank You

signed
current minister of women affairs.

Cc lalasticlala
Re: 10 Trending Prayer Points Every Nigerian Must Pray. by DonColz1(m): 1:00pm On May 08, 2015
Hahahahahah, you go fear
Re: 10 Trending Prayer Points Every Nigerian Must Pray. by MrChinex: 1:02pm On May 08, 2015
Hehehehe you will kill person with laughter

(1) (Reply)

Ohanaeze To Buhari : Jonathan Failed Igbo / The Bight Of Biafra And Angola / ‘frozen Embryo’ Battle Grips America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.