Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

Obasanjo Foundation Sacks Trustee Implicated In Money Laundering Deal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Foundation Sacks Trustee Implicated In Money Laundering Deal (17369 Views)

7 Governors Implicated In Anti-magu’s Plot To Stop The Senate Confirmation / We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation 1-Year Anniversary In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Foundation Sacks Trustee Implicated In Money Laundering Deal by bastien: 5:23pm On May 08, 2015
Scammer got scam

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Foundation Sacks Trustee Implicated In Money Laundering Deal by allanphash7(m): 5:24pm On May 08, 2015
Gbayi OBJ baba

Wbora Owu himself

I adof my koko anyday anytime

Love u baba

Nugeria himself

OBJ= No nonsense

GEJ Bleep up and he dealt with him ruthlessly

GEJ is dead politically

Long live baba my Role model

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Foundation Sacks Trustee Implicated In Money Laundering Deal by Gamesmart: 5:26pm On May 08, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
PDP children of agony above me especially mogidi should commend Obasanjo for taking the right steps to sack the corrupt woman.

Jonathan wouldn't have done anything if he were in Obasanjo's shoes.

If it was Jonathan, he would have defended her and set up a committee to waste time.

Useless Otuoke man.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Foundation Sacks Trustee Implicated In Money Laundering Deal by PassingShot(m): 5:27pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Why didn't saharareporters publish the video in December when they got hold of it?

P:S
Just realised that was when OBJ was rubbishing GEJ's govt with his book, sahareporters diddn't reveal it since OBJ was busy "steering" APC.

And you have knowledge of when SR got the video?

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Foundation Sacks Trustee Implicated In Money Laundering Deal by mmsen: 5:27pm On May 08, 2015
Lebanese businessmen?

You mean Lebanese crooks.
Re: Obasanjo Foundation Sacks Trustee Implicated In Money Laundering Deal by stephenqueen: 5:28pm On May 08, 2015
GMB MY HERO
FASHOLA MY ROLE MODEL

Keep calm and vote www.nairaland.com/twaci as Miss NL.
God bless you all
Re: Obasanjo Foundation Sacks Trustee Implicated In Money Laundering Deal by Obiorah9177(m): 5:28pm On May 08, 2015
BlackPeni5:
Rubbish...the Old man is trying to avoid jail by denying her. Obasanjo is a disgrace to Nigeria...the most annoying part was when some people were trying to cover for Obj when the news came out.

No fraud can happen successfully before Obasanjo's eyes without him supporting it...He is that intelligent and sadly...dirty minded.
How I wish I'm close to u, u deserves a bottle of wine or any of ur brands,
Pls enter any nearest bar drink on my behalf.

Oby is a criminal, with her girl friend Oby2

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Foundation Sacks Trustee Implicated In Money Laundering Deal by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 08, 2015
OBJ what happened to $10 billion dollars Electrification Project with Japanese Company, What happened to $20 billion.. anyway $2.9 million is chicken change when you are a boss-thief yourself. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Obasanjo Foundation Sacks Trustee Implicated In Money Laundering Deal by Jambsupport(f): 5:31pm On May 08, 2015
like seriously? d master of corruption himself.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Foundation Sacks Trustee Implicated In Money Laundering Deal by Pebcak: 5:34pm On May 08, 2015
ebora owu sleek like a fish
Re: Obasanjo Foundation Sacks Trustee Implicated In Money Laundering Deal by seedorfg(m): 5:34pm On May 08, 2015
grin OBASANJO: my former president ! GEJ: but am the next in line nah, OBJ: eh ehn okay, you re next in line to die ! GEJ: eh ehy you cant catch me , OBJ: ok we go see, (gunshot) gbuaaaa, hopefully your LUCK will carry to heaven
Re: Obasanjo Foundation Sacks Trustee Implicated In Money Laundering Deal by Ask4bigneyo(m): 5:38pm On May 08, 2015
I yaff hear
Re: Obasanjo Foundation Sacks Trustee Implicated In Money Laundering Deal by ElFenomeno1: 5:39pm On May 08, 2015
OBJ telling us he cant associate with money laundering and corruption ...... shocked

Segun beru oloun ooo! grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Foundation Sacks Trustee Implicated In Money Laundering Deal by 9jatatafo(m): 5:41pm On May 08, 2015
Baba Iyabo playing smart. Old village sense And tactical maneuver as a retired military man.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Foundation Sacks Trustee Implicated In Money Laundering Deal by groovie(m): 5:43pm On May 08, 2015
Some people on this thread are self righteous, hypocrites, and biased

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Foundation Sacks Trustee Implicated In Money Laundering Deal by anonimi: 5:46pm On May 08, 2015
jaybee3:
OBJ na smart crook

This is what mainly distinguishes the APC people from the crude crooks in PDP.

But they are all crooks and the smart ones are the WORST!

DoctorJones:
LEST WE FORGET

These are some of those clamouring for 'change':

Bola Tinubu's pension:...

1) Two houses in choice locations in Lagos and Abuja
2) Six brand new vehicles replaceable every 3 yrs
3) Salary for life
4) 300percent of that salary as furniture allowance every two years
5) Full medicals for him and his family
6) Security detail

Rotimi Amaechi's pension:

1) Two houses (one in Rivers and the other anywhere he chooses)
2) Full salary for life
3) 300percent of that salary as furniture allowance every four years
4) Three vehicles replaceable every four years
5) Free medicals
6) 10percent of salary as house maintenance
7) Full security detail
cool 30percent car maintenance, 10percent entertainment, 20percent utilities.

Bukola Saraki's pension:

1) Three cars replaceable every 3yrs
2) A "well-furnished 5bedroom duplex"
3) 300percent furniture allowance
4) Full security detail (8 policemen, 3 DSS operatives one of which must be female)
5) 30percent for car maintenance, 20percent for utility, 10percent for entertainment and 10percent for house maintenance.
NB: As a Senator, this ex-gov also draws salary worth millions and a N40m quarterly allowance.

Sani Yerima's pension:

1) Salary for life
2) Two vehicles replaceable every 4yrs
3) Two personal staff
4) Free medicals for the govs and their families
5) A house and free office
6) Free telephone
7) A 30day paid vacation abroad
NB: This ex-gov too is a serving Senator who recieves outrageous salaries and allowances.

Every one who has some grey matter, no matter the quality, should ask:

WHAT TYPE OF CHANGE ARE YOU BRINGING WHEN YOU HAVE CORNERED THE FINANCES OF YOUR PEOPLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL COMFORT?

What else is corruption?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Foundation Sacks Trustee Implicated In Money Laundering Deal by zurine(f): 5:47pm On May 08, 2015
hmm
Re: Obasanjo Foundation Sacks Trustee Implicated In Money Laundering Deal by lexy2014: 5:50pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Why did sahareporters hold on to the story till after the election?
D report is by premium times not sahara or are they now one and d same?
Re: Obasanjo Foundation Sacks Trustee Implicated In Money Laundering Deal by juman(m): 5:51pm On May 08, 2015
Ole jati jati.

Useless 'leaders' don't remember that they are going to meet their God.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Foundation Sacks Trustee Implicated In Money Laundering Deal by Forwetinnah: 5:56pm On May 08, 2015
Like he(OBJ) wasn't aware of it..that's the new way to launder money(run a foundation or an NGO). The Clintons are doing the same thing in the US
Re: Obasanjo Foundation Sacks Trustee Implicated In Money Laundering Deal by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:56pm On May 08, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
PDP children of agony above me especially mogidi should commend Obasanjo for taking the right steps to sack the corrupt woman.

Jonathan wouldn't have done anything if he were in Obasanjo's shoes.
Obasanjo doesn't condone corrupt people arround him. He sacked Fabian Osuji.
Re: Obasanjo Foundation Sacks Trustee Implicated In Money Laundering Deal by lexy2014: 5:56pm On May 08, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
be prepared mogidi,be prepared!!!
grin
Baby let it go. Its not worth it. I no u have a good heart
Re: Obasanjo Foundation Sacks Trustee Implicated In Money Laundering Deal by Forwetinnah: 5:59pm On May 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

gringringringringringrin
The same OBJ who was part of the $78million Harliburton loot? Thank you! He sacks if he's not part of the deal or to save face

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Foundation Sacks Trustee Implicated In Money Laundering Deal by lexy2014: 6:00pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

You would die before me, I mean look at your life, I wouldn't wish your present existence on my worst enemy.
Bros I no u are a great man. Let's keep it pure and simple
Re: Obasanjo Foundation Sacks Trustee Implicated In Money Laundering Deal by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 08, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
how would the story had affected the elections? Did Obasanjo contest for any political post? How does the timing of story concern you?
The bottom line is that the corrupt woman has been sacked.

Stop displaying your frustrations on nairaland.

Dehn dehn
Re: Obasanjo Foundation Sacks Trustee Implicated In Money Laundering Deal by Ralphlauren(m): 6:02pm On May 08, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
be prepared mogidi,be prepared!!!

grin

You be craze woman walahi grin grin grin kiss cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Foundation Sacks Trustee Implicated In Money Laundering Deal by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 08, 2015
lexy2014:
Bros I no u are a great man. Let's keep it pure and simple

Applause
Re: Obasanjo Foundation Sacks Trustee Implicated In Money Laundering Deal by san316(m): 6:04pm On May 08, 2015
Texcoco:
This ah casko brand name gesture fram de ol tief,fi recognize?...dat wah mek im change de babylon dawta fi babylon scape goat.

Guys did you all notice? GEJ's failure at d polls has made this one go Rasta.. Taking excessive weed to forget your sorrows can only make things worse.

Get well soon ichidodo.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Foundation Sacks Trustee Implicated In Money Laundering Deal by appini: 6:06pm On May 08, 2015
OBJ your end is near... Let GEJ hand over the mantle of leadership before he will tell the whole world how corrupt you are.

#TEAMEMPERICAEVIDENCE
Re: Obasanjo Foundation Sacks Trustee Implicated In Money Laundering Deal by appini: 6:08pm On May 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

OBJ himself will dispute this assertion.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Foundation Sacks Trustee Implicated In Money Laundering Deal by kings09(m): 6:09pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Why did sahareporters hold on to the story till after the election?
And u, y suddenly believe anythn sahara reporters say. Tot u saw dem as APC reporters.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu - Punch / Is Tomorrow Public Holiday For Banks / Boko Haram Now Uses Drones, Foreign Fighters – Nigerian Army

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.