Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,711 members, 7,882,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:32 AM

The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman (47097 Views)

Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) / Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women / 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman by soldierdollar(m): 10:09pm On May 08, 2015
chowlade:
1. They wants their Woman to give them a BJ, Dick sucking, Ass licking e.t.c. Listen up guys all the Mamas of Africa of the ancient including your Mothers and grand Mothers did not suck Dicks. Cause we are not in America, but we are in Nigeria. so this annoying traits you watched on films from the Western countries(are from Sodom & Gomoras) are not in a typical african Woman spiritual being beside God is not in support of it.

2.They think relationship is all about sex. My friend if you are one, expect ur heart to be broken multiple times before you change the notion

3.Smoking/Drinking When you know youself as a periodic smokers/drinker, you should date/court a woman of your type. some hides it and impregnate a woman before they come out of their shell as a pot head husband, leaving the innocent woman in her nightmare.

4.They kick there woman out of her matrimonial homes whenever there is dispute in their relationships knowing fully she has no place to go.

5.They takes unclad pictures of their woman and leaks it on social media. in America is a felony.

6.Cheating on their woman while trying to prevent their woman from doing the same.

7. Intentionally Hurting the woman and they will start to watch her reactions

8. Tellling all sort of lies to get a woman. Don't they know that what's hidden today will be disclosed tomorrow?

9. Most Nigerian man don't cook or assist their woman in the kitchen hmm.u leave d house duties to your woman and you think you are the man(serious concern) why

10. Lastly, Disobedience. They don't take corrections from a woman.
Pls add yours
cry

English too poor

1 Like

Re: The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman by irishCream: 10:09pm On May 08, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hehe! Come be my tutee and I'll be your handler. Slow and steady you'll become a pro. And you can then after take your oga to cloud 9. cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thanks trainee, will resume class when I find him grin
Re: The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman by 1stola: 10:09pm On May 08, 2015
chowlade:
1. They wants their Woman to give them a BJ, Dick sucking, Ass licking e.t.c. Listen up guys all the Mamas of Africa of the ancient including your Mothers and grand Mothers did not suck Dicks. Cause we are not in America, but we are in Nigeria. so this annoying traits you watched on films from the Western countries(are from Sodom & Gomoras) are not in a typical african Woman spiritual being beside God is not in support of it.

2.They think relationship is all about sex. My friend if you are one, expect ur heart to be broken multiple times before you change the notion

3.Smoking/Drinking When you know youself as a periodic smokers/drinker, you should date/court a woman of your type. some hides it and impregnate a woman before they come out of their shell as a pot head husband, leaving the innocent woman in her nightmare.

4.They kick there woman out of her matrimonial homes whenever there is dispute in their relationships knowing fully she has no place to go.

5.They takes unclad pictures of their woman and leaks it on social media. in America is a felony.

6.Cheating on their woman while trying to prevent their woman from doing the same.

8. Tellling all sort of lies to get a woman. Don't they know that what's hidden today will be disclosed tomorrow?

9. Most Nigerian man don't cook or assist their woman in the kitchen hmm.u leave d house duties to your woman and you think you are the man(serious concern) why

Pls add yours
cry
Well, some men...
I will never be in that category.

1 Like

Re: The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman by Misogynist2014(m): 10:10pm On May 08, 2015
This list to me is manly. Can't see anything wrong or bad about these.
Re: The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 08, 2015
What is it with the generalization of the evils some guys do? All men are the same, men are dogs, men are cheats, bla bla bla.... Personally I am guilty of none of the above issues and I know too many people who are in my categories. Just that girls act too sheepish and they get used due to their desire for material things and they start singing Homer and Hesiod

1 Like

Re: The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman by Misogynist2014(m): 10:13pm On May 08, 2015
soldierdollar:

English too poor
Poorly ordered lipsrsealed Badly punctuated lipsrsealed Repetition of points lipsrsealed No single idea of value lipsrsealed The list doesn't even contain a single 'mistake' lipsrsealed
TRASH!!!

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman by ronald4lif(m): 10:14pm On May 08, 2015
irishCream:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thanks trainee, will resume class when I find him grin

Nice one. Good luck with that. smiley
Re: The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman by vislabraye(m): 10:18pm On May 08, 2015
ronald4lif:
It's funny how we all claim not to be in America when it's of convenience to us but claim otherwise when it doesn't suit us. Most American women are independent and don't rely on their men for their hairdo, shopping etc like most of you do in Nigeria. They are not leeches and parasitic like lots of you.

MouthAction has nothing to do with being an American or any particular part of the world. MouthAction is a form of sex that aid the maximum satisfaction of couple and enjoyed by two during sex. If you don't like it doesn't mean other girls don't. It's a choice after all.

Take one gulder....
Re: The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman by vislabraye(m): 10:23pm On May 08, 2015
chowlade:

Pls add yours
cry

Who says women don't like giving bloww jobs ?

You sound funny. Mouth Action is not good in the sight of God, but fornication is ok ? In the first place are you supposed to be having pre marital sex ? If it's ok for you, then bj is as well good.
Re: The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman by yusufbida(m): 10:29pm On May 08, 2015
[quote author=chowlade post=33543813][i]1. They wants their Woman to give them a BJ, Dick sucking, Ass licking e.t.c. Listen up guys all the Mamas of Africa of the ancient including your Mothers and grand Mothers did not suck Dicks. Cause we are not in America, but we are in Nigeria. so this annoying traits you watched on films from the Western countries(are from Sodom & Gomoras) are not in a typical african Woman spiritual being beside God is not in support of it.

4.They kick there woman out of her matrimonial homes whenever

I dot have anything to add You ve said it All.
Re: The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman by MrBasketball: 10:36pm On May 08, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
your moniker
What happened to it?
Re: The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman by Strongfaze(m): 10:38pm On May 08, 2015
Since you are all divided on this issue, let's take it to the supreme court!
Re: The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman by MrBasketball: 10:42pm On May 08, 2015
AsanwaKC:
Na true..we just de manage them....
What did you just typed? undecided
Re: The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman by frankson1(m): 10:42pm On May 08, 2015
chowlade:

Pls add yours
cry

I'm wondering how many guys you've dated to knowall these.
Re: The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 08, 2015
soldierdollar:

English too poor
haaaaha i'v seen all d mistakes. I didnt do d necessary crosschecking bf posting it but now is too late. is something that will not repeat itself again.
Re: The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 08, 2015
No10:
Don't take this wrongly pls; where did you do your elementary school?

Nailed it! Op has a lot more to worry about than Nigerian men and bj requests. Before getting married make sure you sign a no-dick-sucking agreement with him.
Re: The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman by adahgold(m): 11:06pm On May 08, 2015
ronald4lif:
It's funny how we all claim not to be in America when it's of convenience to us but claim otherwise when it doesn't suit us. Most American women are independent and don't rely on their men for their hairdo, shopping etc like most of you do in Nigeria. They are not leeches and parasitic like lots of you.

MouthAction has nothing to do with being an American or any particular part of the world. MouthAction is a form of sex that aid the maximum satisfaction of couple and enjoyed by two during sex. If you don't like it doesn't mean other girls don't. It's a choice after all.

well said bro..
Re: The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman by adahgold(m): 11:09pm On May 08, 2015
smvinreal:
Some guyz have turned Sex to their Mini god and every thing you listed are true

if you think we boys like sex too much,please try dating a lesbian den u will no who love sex more?

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman by frankson1(m): 11:10pm On May 08, 2015
chowlade:

Pls add yours
cry

Hmm.. Wondering how many guys you've dated to know all these.
If you say your friends told you..still wondering the kind of friends you have.
Re: The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman by Legendoscar2: 11:19pm On May 08, 2015
No10:

Badu boy!!!? grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sis will disappear out of radar here now unless she no fit read between the lines of what you typed!
Re: The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman by espritsaint(m): 11:20pm On May 08, 2015
So my dear you think that woman are better then men or what .but i think u hv forgotten something which Is the de fact DAT it is the women who ARE always crevING for sex .cos when i a guy stays few weeks or month and without givin face to de girl ,wat do u think will happened (of cos she will begin to suspect him of having an affair outside so i don't think that if the guy is trying to satisfied hIS GIRL FRINED sexual desires are bad) but all the same cos in our world of it is becoming difficult to konw WHO IS THE GAME PLAYER COS THE GIRL THAT U FEED THIS MORNING,WILL BE THE ONE TO FEED THE GUY AT THE NEXT IN THE EVENING and even the father of the guy in other to satisfied her emotion or get cash WHEN U ARE NOT AROUND.SO WHO IS FOOLING WHO .......
Re: The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman by Ifebazz(m): 11:28pm On May 08, 2015
chowlade:

Pls add yours
cry
11. Not buying their wives / girlfriend Brighter Grammar. (very annoying)

1 Like

Re: The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman by wtfCode: 11:40pm On May 08, 2015
@op, hey...i think i know where u're portraying, u know that guys have read this over and over(i mean 4rm no. 2 to 10).but that no. 1 is new to us.
I mean,how the hell would u preach against d*ck suckin' 4 christ sake?!
Like seriously, are u insane?
Even if u're a virgin nun,that doesn't mean u should talk against it.
There's alotta things u should preach against; like the problem we are facing in this nation.
What am i sayin sef?
Re: The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman by wtfCode: 11:42pm On May 08, 2015
op, u're wrong!!
Re: The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman by AreaFada2: 11:46pm On May 08, 2015
That's double standard.

Men helping with house chores is not African. Just like blow.job is not originally African.

So women can expect to be treated like European women while men should only expect African treatment? shocked

FYI, as a long time bachelor and having learnt doing house chores from home, it's quite difficult for any woman to impress me with her cooking or domestic skills.

Couples should make efforts to understand, complement and help each other.

The manner of sex a couple choses to practice within the confines of their home should be nobody's headache.

@OP,
According to research, Nigerian women are now permanent gold medalist in the field of infidelity. So bashing men for playing away is now utter tosh. Nigerian men don't even qualify for third round let alone silver medal. grin cheesy
Re: The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman by Unitedabby(m): 12:00am On May 09, 2015
No10:
Olodo International nursery and primary school
Re: The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman by croSStodds(m): 12:04am On May 09, 2015
phabulux:

Whąt truly happened? You were hurt, I guess, aas a girl and , now, madness cooks your brain.. Take heart. No, don't take heart. I pity the man that ends up with you. Bi.ii.t.c.h!
Haba!what an acerbic comment.must u always insult?
Re: The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman by BamideleOJ: 12:20am On May 09, 2015
Forget o I don't agree with no 4
If she wan/ go kill me make I leave am
Re: The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman by clemzo101(m): 2:41am On May 09, 2015
Can somebody help me deliver anoda bottle of orijin to the op? So she can write more pooo
Re: The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman by clemzo101(m): 2:48am On May 09, 2015
Op like seriously u need to answer that age question "how old are u" or like my local igbo friend will say "how many age are u?" lol......everything u just wrote here is uncalled for and may be the mod dat took u to front page has an interest in u. because dis is against nairaland rules, how can a mod take a post as dumb as dis to front page? @Seun pls investigate dis mod abeg grin
Re: The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman by sunnyx13: 4:20am On May 09, 2015
No10:
In our first lady's school (mama peace) grin
Re: The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman by Bollinger(m): 4:51am On May 09, 2015
idoncome:
its high time seun should start thinking of creating a section for kids.

It's long overdue. He also needs to add a slap button as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) / After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With / Couple Seen Kissing On A Moving Motorcycle (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.