Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,801 members, 7,942,008 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:44 PM

Urgent Advice Pls...best Business To Setup Between Boutique And Auto Parts - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent Advice Pls...best Business To Setup Between Boutique And Auto Parts (684 Views)

Dairo Damilola Opeyemi Redefining Auto-parts Business In Nigeria / Start Your Online Boutique And Make Money From Home / Auto Parts Business,the Do's And Dont (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Pls...best Business To Setup Between Boutique And Auto Parts by jendy36(m): 6:12pm On May 08, 2015
My uncle living abroad asked me the best business he can set up with $50000 between boutique and auto parts. He intends importing from China and also not to rent a shop but rather build his own shop. His area of interest is either Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Owerri, Umuahia, Onitsha or Aba.

I will appreciate urgent reply pls.
Re: Urgent Advice Pls...best Business To Setup Between Boutique And Auto Parts by jendy36(m): 7:04pm On May 08, 2015
Still waiting pls cc mayoral Ymodulus david8 mastercee shinaf
Re: Urgent Advice Pls...best Business To Setup Between Boutique And Auto Parts by Boy2boy: 10:32pm On May 08, 2015
I think auto part is better and I will advise you to ask him put Ibadan in his consideration as huge market space for auto part is already in Ibadan making majority to go to Lagos for their purchase.
Re: Urgent Advice Pls...best Business To Setup Between Boutique And Auto Parts by jendy36(m): 6:15am On May 09, 2015
Boy2boy:
I think auto part is better and I will advise you to ask him put Ibadan in his consideration as huge market space for auto part is already in Ibadan making majority to go to Lagos for their purchase.

OK. Thanks.

But which auto parts will you advice?
Re: Urgent Advice Pls...best Business To Setup Between Boutique And Auto Parts by jendy36(m): 7:11am On May 10, 2015
any more contributions

cc yemi2plus justi4jesu lalasticlala ishilove your help Pls
Re: Urgent Advice Pls...best Business To Setup Between Boutique And Auto Parts by masaric: 7:40am On May 10, 2015
Just email me I will advice and tell you best place and the one will moves faster ok. mohammedsamari@hotmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Any Business With 200K / A Thread For Magazine And Newspaper Publishers And Producers. / Pls Advice Me On What To Do With This Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.