Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,349 members, 7,884,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 03:25 PM

NYSC: 8 Reasons Why You Should Serve In A Rural Community - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: 8 Reasons Why You Should Serve In A Rural Community (23206 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Serve In Kano State - Mrphysics / Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) / NYSC:8 Things You Must Do Before Passing Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: 8 Reasons Why You Should Serve In A Rural Community by Beckytee(f): 4:13pm On May 10, 2015
Martins301:

You can write on the following:

1. Ebola Disease: History Evolution and Control

2. Genetic Engineering: A Means To Improving Food Suppy

3. Autoimmune Diseases - you can pick anyone as a topic (Diabetes, Arthritis, etc)
thank you, I really appreciate your effort. God bless
Re: NYSC: 8 Reasons Why You Should Serve In A Rural Community by cupidora(f): 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
thisisayus:
OP, I'm not buying all those. If you serve in a rural community then you are definitely going back home after service year or do you pray to settle in a rural area? No opportunity, No hustle.
Nah,not definitely... How many get retained after serving in Urban areas though? I'm currently serving in a rural area,I'm enjoying all the benefits the op listed above;I am the first 'French' teacher at a private sec.sch.here in Nsirimo,Abia. My students and the teachers alike are very enthusiastic about learning French. And I am motivated to do my best.I plan to use this environment and opportunity as a platform for self-improvement in the best way possible. One may not be accessible because of his location,but he can find a job with the necessary skills and professional experience. There re opportunities alright,one just has to find them,that's where extra hard work comes in.It doesn't ve to be 'retention' to be a good job. I think...
Re: NYSC: 8 Reasons Why You Should Serve In A Rural Community by Manchelsea(m): 3:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
Wow... Another big win, congratulations to all our members. We have experienced 3 straight win within the last 3 days. Join us on www.90minutesprediction.com and win big...for free
Re: NYSC: 8 Reasons Why You Should Serve In A Rural Community by andycoal40(m): 3:38am On Jun 28, 2016
Beckytee:
nice one. let's I forget, any microbiology student here pls

where u serving
Re: NYSC: 8 Reasons Why You Should Serve In A Rural Community by Beckytee(f): 10:53am On Jun 28, 2016
andycoal40:

where u serving
Ogun state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream I Passing Out Parade Date Announced / A thread for corpers posted to Cross river / Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.