Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,372 members, 7,901,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:10 PM

Buhari And Akwa Ibom State APC Leaders Meet In Abuja(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Akwa Ibom State APC Leaders Meet In Abuja(photos) (19568 Views)

Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh For Peace Talk (Photo) / Tinubu & Allies Walk Out Angrily As APC South-West Leaders Meet - Vanguard / Fayose Embraces Ooni Ogunwusi As Both Leaders Meet In Ado-ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Akwa Ibom State APC Leaders Meet In Abuja(photos) by micktoxin(m): 10:49pm On May 08, 2015
What's the point of this post when we don't even know the summary of the meeting.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Akwa Ibom State APC Leaders Meet In Abuja(photos) by Aitee1: 10:51pm On May 08, 2015
Sooroptimist1:
The two men sitting on the 2-seater couch are Chief Don Etiebet and Obong Victor Attah who are both Members of the Board of Trustees of PDP

*Brushes eyes very well*

Is that not Senator Ita Enang in the 3rd picture attired in Blue ?

It seems these people really mean Godwill Akpabio in the coming dispensation

You got it wrong, they all decamp to Apc few weeks to election!
Re: Buhari And Akwa Ibom State APC Leaders Meet In Abuja(photos) by millionboi(m): 10:52pm On May 08, 2015
I like buhari.....my problem with him is his hatred 2wards 'Ndigbo'
Re: Buhari And Akwa Ibom State APC Leaders Meet In Abuja(photos) by chesterlee(m): 10:52pm On May 08, 2015
allanphash7:
Everybody wanna affliated wit baba

Do u guys voted for baba= No

Then e kosi danu before we push unna to canal

Choi!!!!
English Language hard ABEG!!!!! grin
Re: Buhari And Akwa Ibom State APC Leaders Meet In Abuja(photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 10:53pm On May 08, 2015
Plan and scheme all you want you 'll never get aquibom state.
That state had a gud governor for 8 years now and they love him. It surprises me how anybody will think apc can win that state not even minding umanah umanah evil and corrupt antecedent. Ask any aquibomite what Umanah umanah links your thought to.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Akwa Ibom State APC Leaders Meet In Abuja(photos) by millionboi(m): 10:56pm On May 08, 2015
allanphash7:
Everybody wanna affliated wit baba

Do u guys voted for baba= No

Then e kosi danu before we push unna to canal
u r 2foolish 2be here.
Re: Buhari And Akwa Ibom State APC Leaders Meet In Abuja(photos) by Oghenechacho(m): 11:02pm On May 08, 2015
A state were the unborn child is PDP by Blood group....

Senior citenzens going to hussle for survival...the state is up and runing smoothly,so federal is there hope of hussle. "U can only change ur fathers name,but u can't change ur blood gruop"

Akwa-ibom Ado ok..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Akwa Ibom State APC Leaders Meet In Abuja(photos) by stephenqueen: 11:15pm On May 08, 2015
Re: Buhari And Akwa Ibom State APC Leaders Meet In Abuja(photos) by Ikpewe: 11:15pm On May 08, 2015
nortcentrallord:
Plan and scheme all you want you 'll never get aquibom state.
That state had a gud governor for 8 years now and they love him. It surprises me how anybody will think apc can win that state not even minding umanah umanah evil and corrupt antecedent. Ask any aquibomite what Umanah umanah links your thought to.
pls hu is dis one? Park well jor which one come be aquibom and aquibomite? Illiteracy is a chronic disease

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Akwa Ibom State APC Leaders Meet In Abuja(photos) by Ikpewe: 11:18pm On May 08, 2015
Oghenechacho:

Senior citenzens going to hussle for survival...the state is up and runing smoothly,so federal is there hope of hussle. "U can only change ur fathers name,but u can't change ur blood gruop"

Akwa-ibom Ado ok..
And here comes the stupid one. Mr man what do you know about Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Akwa Ibom State APC Leaders Meet In Abuja(photos) by adebayo3816: 11:25pm On May 08, 2015
sad cheesy smiley
Re: Buhari And Akwa Ibom State APC Leaders Meet In Abuja(photos) by jide333(m): 12:00am On May 09, 2015
SO NOW BUHARI HOUSE DON TURN MANSION? am i the only one seeing this? where are those f o o ls who thinks buhari will rule from their toilets? you st u p id apc followers should start showing me pictures of low budget buildings that'll be use by buhari ooohh, or else i will sue you all to the court of NLd's clowns!
Re: Buhari And Akwa Ibom State APC Leaders Meet In Abuja(photos) by Gboliwe: 12:03am On May 09, 2015
Edygrin:
Lol.. Attah is an Apc member. There is nothing like remaining in pdp and @ the same time backing an apc candidate publicly. Even Itah Ennang decamped to apc

Itah Enang defected to APC? That's a new one. Source?

Na wa, did they go with the whole APC members in the town?
Re: Buhari And Akwa Ibom State APC Leaders Meet In Abuja(photos) by rooftech: 1:40am On May 09, 2015
these are pdp men , they want to come and chop
Re: Buhari And Akwa Ibom State APC Leaders Meet In Abuja(photos) by ocelot2006(m): 6:07am On May 09, 2015
Nice one. Thank God Akwa Ibom ODP have gotten rid of these clowns and total failures. APC, pls feel free to keep them. Good riddance.
Re: Buhari And Akwa Ibom State APC Leaders Meet In Abuja(photos) by ocelot2006(m): 6:08am On May 09, 2015
Ikpewe:
And here comes the stupid one. Mr man what do you know about Akwa Ibom

And what do you know about Akwa Ibom?
Re: Buhari And Akwa Ibom State APC Leaders Meet In Abuja(photos) by ocelot2006(m): 6:09am On May 09, 2015
Oghenechacho:

Akwa-ibom Ado ok..

Please tell them again.
Re: Buhari And Akwa Ibom State APC Leaders Meet In Abuja(photos) by rooftech: 6:28am On May 09, 2015
Please I am confused can someone educate me on this?. But all the persons on this group photograph are all those that Gov. Akpabio denied their rights in the PDP and l guess they are all PDP members. What is the pretence Come to look at it these are the same persons that persecuted the and caused the murders of the devoted APC in 2011. Are they also agitating for the CHANGE because Akpabio knocked them hard on their head? Hell is letting loose the devils can Satan assist? Maybe they think GMB has no certificate as they assumed.
Re: Buhari And Akwa Ibom State APC Leaders Meet In Abuja(photos) by Gboliwe: 7:53am On May 09, 2015
Aitee1:
Imagine Umana a big time thief now a saint in APC and is that not Attah sitted there

Someone that couldn't construct even the road leading to his house in ibesikpo during his tenure undecided

The reasons Apc will fail...too numerous to mention sad

Isn't it funny that the real, founding members of APC are not prominent in this meeting? This is the aggrieved pdp members who hijacked APC from senator Udoedeghe.

Yeye dey smell wella.
Re: Buhari And Akwa Ibom State APC Leaders Meet In Abuja(photos) by amarachi06(f): 7:57am On May 09, 2015
Ariel20:

This has got to be the dumbest analysis on nl
lipsrsealed undecided
Bros he got it
Re: Buhari And Akwa Ibom State APC Leaders Meet In Abuja(photos) by Gboliwe: 8:00am On May 09, 2015
rooftech:
Please I am confused can someone educate me on this?. But all the persons
on this group photograph are all those that Gov. Akpabio denied their
rights in the PDP and l guess they are all PDP members. What is the
pretence Come to look at it these are the same persons that persecuted
the and caused the murders of the devoted APC in 2011. Are they also
agitating for the CHANGE because Akpabio knocked them hard on their head?
Hell is letting loose the devils can Satan assist? Maybe they think GMB has
no certificate as they assumed.

Hahahahahah, I didn't see your post when I made mine. Bunch of aggrieved politicians.

I have never heard that senator Udoedeghe speak but I respect his tenacity, his loyalty. And umana just jumped out of pdp and the next day, he hijacked/stole the apc from that man. This was a party he has been grooming from way back. It can never be well with that Umana man, he is just too greedy.
Re: Buhari And Akwa Ibom State APC Leaders Meet In Abuja(photos) by Aitee1: 8:09am On May 09, 2015
Gboliwe:

Isn't it funny that the real, founding members of APC are not prominent in this meeting? This is the aggrieved pdp members who hijacked APC from senator Udoedeghe.

Yeye dey smell wella.

Udoedeghe is now in pdp, Infact a good friend of Akpabio, someone the masses were killing eachother far back in 2011 cos of enmity btw the two but today they dine and wine together, I wish the masses can learn but helll no they're too daft!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Akwa Ibom State APC Leaders Meet In Abuja(photos) by Gboliwe: 8:12am On May 09, 2015
Aitee1:

Udoedeghe is now in pdp, Infact a good friend of Akpabio, someone the masses were killing eachother far back in 2011 cos of enmity btw the two but today they dine and wine together, I wish the masses can learn but helll no they're too daft!!!

Which udoedeghe is in pdp? Am I mixing up names here? I am talking about the guy who has been in opposition in the state. He was in ACN and now joined up to form APC.

*I am coming
Re: Buhari And Akwa Ibom State APC Leaders Meet In Abuja(photos) by Aitee1: 8:22am On May 09, 2015
Gboliwe:

Which udoedeghe is in pdp? Am I mixing up names here? I am talking about the guy who has been in opposition in the state. He was in ACN and now joined up to form APC.

*I am coming

He's in pdp now, get your facts right!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Akwa Ibom State APC Leaders Meet In Abuja(photos) by ubyways(m): 8:50am On May 09, 2015
how suddenly Umana became a sint under the guise of apc. I hate this man with passion,he collaborate with akpabio to caused all form of atrocities in the state. today he's aggrieved because his sins are hunting him. what goes around comes around, Mr man.
Re: Buhari And Akwa Ibom State APC Leaders Meet In Abuja(photos) by rooftech: 9:57am On May 09, 2015
Aitee1:

if i say may you never grow to leadership position ,are you on udoedehe level,that ibibio elders robbed hoodwinked the apc,leadership into giving umana the ticket. means udoedehe sweat is in vain.
Re: Buhari And Akwa Ibom State APC Leaders Meet In Abuja(photos) by ukgreat(m): 10:09am On May 09, 2015
When all the political heavyweights in akwa ibom wants to dethrone akpabio
Re: Buhari And Akwa Ibom State APC Leaders Meet In Abuja(photos) by Gboliwe: 10:41am On May 09, 2015
Aitee1:

He's in pdp now, get your facts right!

Madam, get your facts right. He is still in APC.
Re: Buhari And Akwa Ibom State APC Leaders Meet In Abuja(photos) by tola9ja: 11:34am On May 09, 2015
Mogidi:

Rearrange the alphabets that makeup the name Amadu and you get Adamu, he belongs in Kano not Akwa Ibom.

Re: Buhari And Akwa Ibom State APC Leaders Meet In Abuja(photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 12:39pm On May 09, 2015
Ikpewe:
pls hu is dis one? Park well jor which one come be aquibom and aquibomite? Illiteracy is a chronic disease

Hahahaha, you sound pained by my typing error. Why is anger and hatred innate in you? Slow down before u get killed by you own doze. grin grin grin
Oh something tells me you are related to Umanah umanah. cheesy grin cheesy all the 419ners and scam down south.
Re: Buhari And Akwa Ibom State APC Leaders Meet In Abuja(photos) by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:00pm On May 09, 2015
Mogidi:

Rearrange the alphabets that makeup the name Amadu and you get Adamu, he belongs in Kano not Akwa Ibom.
Ethnic irredentist like you!
Re: Buhari And Akwa Ibom State APC Leaders Meet In Abuja(photos) by whimpy(f): 1:10pm On May 09, 2015
Sooroptimist1:
The two men sitting on the 2-seater couch are Chief Don Etiebet and Obong Victor Attah who are both Members of the Board of Trustees of PDP

*Brushes eyes very well*

Is that not Senator Ita Enang in the 3rd picture attired in Blue ?

It seems these people really mean Godwill Akpabio in the coming dispensation

victor attach is APC and that is not. son etiebet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If I Speak, Nigeria Will Boil Says ANN Chairman / Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) / Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.