Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,715 members, 7,918,204 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 04:25 AM

Photo: When Was The Last Time You Did This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: When Was The Last Time You Did This? (3613 Views)

"I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS / Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Photo: When Was The Last Time You Did This? by Inkman(m): 1:49pm On May 09, 2015
Wow... I learnt a new thing here today Thanks Preshie
Re: Photo: When Was The Last Time You Did This? by Acekidc4(m): 2:12pm On May 09, 2015
hatux:
Can someone tell what's going on there in that photo?

That's a Mother Using Match Stick to Remove Jedi jedi Worms from the Anus of the Young Boy!!

My Mom did this for us when we were little!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Viral Video Shows Couple Having Sex In A Retail Store’s Fitting Room. Photos... / TOP Girls Romancelanders With Ashawo Shape By Man Of List / 10 Things You Never Knew About Your Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.