Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,469 members, 7,891,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:11 PM

Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger Than You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger Than You? (2627 Views)

When Ur Guy's Younger Brother Is Hotter &more Handsome Than Ur Guy, What Do U Do / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / Dating A Guy Younger Than You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 08, 2015
Ladies, have you ever dated a guy that is younger than you and guys can u date a lady older than you?

I dated 2 girls like that years ago, one is 3years older and the other came to the world 2weeks before I did. I didn't let any of them know during the period.
They even call me "Agbaaya" when we are joking even till this time.

Let's share our experience(s) here.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger Than You? by jamex93(m): 8:36pm On May 08, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger Than You? by francizy(m): 8:37pm On May 08, 2015
No big deal there. I can marry someone older..
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger Than You? by temitemi1(m): 8:37pm On May 08, 2015
Age is just a number grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 08, 2015
Nahhhh... in as much as they try to convince me that age is just a number, I can't bring myself to accept it... biko bae, be 10yrs older than me, thank u.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 08, 2015
temitemi1:

tell them dear, my bf is younger than me. younger d berra

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Eyepencil: 8:56pm On May 08, 2015
oyin17:

Abeg stop destroying the poor boy future.angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 08, 2015
Eyepencil:
Abeg stop destroying the poor boy future.angry

I love him dear , there's nothing anybody can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Tallesty1(m): 9:00pm On May 08, 2015
temitemi1:
And Igbo(marijuana) is just grassgrin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Eyepencil: 9:01pm On May 08, 2015
oyin17:

Is he the guy on ur dp?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 08, 2015
Eyepencil:
Is he the guy on ur dp?

you know that guy? my love
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 08, 2015
What is wrong with it?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Eyepencil: 9:08pm On May 08, 2015
oyin17:

you know that guy? my love
Lol...have you met him before?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 08, 2015
oyin17:

Are you serious? Hope it's not more than a year?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 08, 2015
imoleay0:

Are you serious? Hope it's not more than a year?

Close to 8years
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 08, 2015
Eyepencil:
Lol...have you met him before?
I love him and he loves me too
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Eyepencil: 9:17pm On May 08, 2015
oyin17:

I love him and he loves me too
Lol grin.. You din't answer my question. Have u met him before?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 08, 2015
oyin17:

Close to 8years

Wao! You must really believe in him?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 08, 2015
imoleay0:

Wao! You must really believe in him?

We are in love, I love u baby
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 08, 2015
Eyepencil:
Lol grin.. You din't answer my question. Have u met him before?

I don't want to answer that
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 08, 2015
oyin17:

I don't want to answer that
Why don't you want to answer it?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger Than You? by francizy(m): 10:01pm On May 08, 2015
oyin17:

He looks like a guy you wooed recently here on NL.. cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger Than You? by missKiffy(f): 10:06pm On May 08, 2015
I can, but the age differences shouldn't be too much sha
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 08, 2015
imoleay0:
Ladies, have you ever dated a guy that is younger than you and guys can u date a lady older than you?

I dated 2 girls like that years ago, one is 3years older and the other came to the world 2weeks before I did. I didn't let any of them know during the period.
They even call me "Agbaaya" when we are joking even till this time.

Let's share our experience(s) here.

Its been said that if a man is thirsty enough, he will drink dirty water

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 08, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Its been said that if a man is thirsty enough, he will drink dirty water

You are not nice.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger Than You? by saasala(m): 10:24pm On May 08, 2015
I dated a lady exactly 8 years older than I am. She remains the best I've ever had, but she wanted marriage and I couldnt give her cos I dont believe in Marriage and even if I do, I aint cool with marrying someone who looks older than me.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 08, 2015
imoleay0:

You are not nice.

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 08, 2015
saasala:
I dated a lady exactly 8 years older than I am. She remains the best I've ever had, but she wanted marriage and I couldnt give her cos I dont believe in Marriage and even if I do, I aint cool with marrying someone who looks older than me.
You mean you don't believe in marriage?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 08, 2015
Cc: Lalasticlala, farano, ishilove.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Cherlene(f): 11:26pm On May 08, 2015

Good evening

Nope, I sincerely cannot.

Cherlene
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger Than You? by saasala(m): 11:28pm On May 08, 2015
imoleay0:
You mean you don't believe in marriage?
Yes bro, I aint gon'marry.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 08, 2015
Cherlene:
Good evening
Nope, I sincerely cannot.
Cherlene
Why if I may ask?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help A Friend Is Addicted To transgendered / Why Are Girls This Fake / Virginity Brouhaha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.