Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,660 members, 7,889,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:11 AM

Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader (27400 Views)

Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos / "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War / Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by jamex93(m): 10:18pm On May 08, 2015
ok
Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 08, 2015
Very good news.
Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by mogboyelade(f): 10:18pm On May 08, 2015
You mean uncle tony flair blair.
Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by absoluteSuccess: 10:19pm On May 08, 2015
JK
Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by onyeguy: 10:19pm On May 08, 2015
poiu77:
shocked

By May 29 , 2015, the Equation , will become

Nice talk son

Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by ifeelgood: 10:23pm On May 08, 2015
dimples2:

Ur username is distracting lipsrsealed
Walahi fa.
Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 08, 2015
scam!!! just to win the heart of the blacks who's majority iis 9ja in jand...

good one for chucks!
Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 08, 2015
dimples2:

Ur username is distracting lipsrsealed

I knowww
Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 08, 2015
milychocs:

I knnnowww!!!

Lol! embarassed I was trying to read the info but kept picturing the username

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by ekiloui(f): 10:31pm On May 08, 2015
One thing I like about this Chuka is that he very much acknowledges that he's Nigerian, if he didn't this wouldn't be on Wiki

2 Likes

Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by youngmonie: 10:32pm On May 08, 2015
Good news for him, but let us face reality on ground, especially those that live in the UK. Labout party would not repeat the same mistake they made with ED Miliband as leader of the party, I do not seee Muna becoming the next labour leader. He may have a local appeal in his local constituency, but not in the UK as a whole. #Justmy opinion as someone who lives here

4 Likes

Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by akinegba1: 10:35pm On May 08, 2015
This is why I keep envying the igbos. Chai

10 Likes

Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by Angel1977: 10:35pm On May 08, 2015
Igboman and Business! Even the British have recognized the business acumen of the Igbos! He is the Shadow BUSINESS SECRETARY in the Labour Party . . .

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by specco(m): 10:36pm On May 08, 2015
Oba of lagoon, Lagoon D'Oba, Oba of lagoon, How many times did I call you. Learn from the wise. You dont know the value of what you have until you lose it. Embrace Ndigbo

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 08, 2015
ashson:
What has he done to deserve that?
what is your achievement

15 Likes

Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by TheOnlyWiseMan: 10:41pm On May 08, 2015
ashson:
What has he done to deserve that?

He prepared egusi soup and pounded yam for the Queen.

5 Likes

Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by sethken: 10:43pm On May 08, 2015
youngmonie:
Good news for him, but let us face reality on ground, especially those that live in the UK. Labout party would not repeat the same mistake they made with ED Miliband as leader of the party, I do not seee Muna becoming the next labour leader. He may have a local appeal in his local constituency, but not in the UK as a whole. #Justmy opinion as someone who lives here

Why is that the case? Is it because he is black?
Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by 49cents(m): 10:44pm On May 08, 2015
hairyanus:

www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tony-blair-wants-chuka-umunna-to-be-the-next-labour-leader-9908489.html

Even the colonial masters want an igbo to be their mater

The sophisticated ones are lkooking like locuzade

Igbo kwenu

7 Likes

Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by elopee3000(m): 10:45pm On May 08, 2015
youngmonie:
Ewu gambia u said this during obama he won now ur repeating it against chuka umunna who his father managed crystal palace before he died in auto accident. But don't worry oga emegi voom n'anya

5 Likes

Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by chesterlee(m): 10:45pm On May 08, 2015
IGBO amaka!!!!!!
Ride on my brother... We taking over!!!!

11 Likes

Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 08, 2015
bonechamberlain:
good.. this is a sane country.. though they have a large hand in the misfortunes we are facing in this country.. imagine tinubu backing igbokwe for Lagos state gov. Nigeria would get there, but thats when all this criminal leaders are dead. or are killed.

you are powerless. wait til u get there
Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by youngmonie: 10:49pm On May 08, 2015
elopee3000:
Ewu gambia u said this during obama he won now ur repeating it against chuka umunna who his father managed crystal palace before he died in auto accident. But don't worry oga emegi voom n'anya

Excuse me, please why all the uneccesary insults and emotional attachment. Last I checked this was a free forum for people to air their opinion.
Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by cap28: 10:50pm On May 08, 2015
The Labour party will never regain power if they put Umunna in charge of their party as the white English electorate will not be able to get beyond the fact that he is half black.
A word is enough for the wise - the UK is not the United States. wink

4 Likes

Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by wtfCode: 10:52pm On May 08, 2015
ok...that will be a good choice.
Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by quickly: 10:52pm On May 08, 2015
That would be the end of labour party. if that happens.

The reason labor lost was their immigration policy that made millions of pakistanis, indians chinese , africans legal british citzens during blair and gordon brown time.

The truth is the white british and europeans hate and i cannot over stress that word hate that uk is not as white as australia.

people who live in uk know this

The guy shd come to nigeria we are in need of world class politicans

2 Likes

Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by oneeaast: 10:57pm On May 08, 2015
ikp4succes:
lol Nigerians don dey claim.. the guy does not even look Nigerian grin grin
he looks more of igbo frm anambra.so take note.

4 Likes

Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by tonychristopher: 10:57pm On May 08, 2015
hairyanus:
Wise men are from the East. No be me talk am.
Even God chose his dear nation in the middle East.

Instead of hating this people, Integrate them in fully into Nigeria so they can bring their business prowess and ingenuity to bare.

It appears hatred is the fuel for their success.

Mind you, my beautiful wife is Igbo....I dont regret having that blood in my kids.

Just like Jews if they love us we will lose our survival instincts if they hate us they will burn we will soar

So its pointless cos lord is with us cos we are Christian

3 Likes

Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by sylviaeo(f): 10:58pm On May 08, 2015
ikp4succes:
lol Nigerians don dey claim.. the guy does not even look Nigerian grin grin
eyaaaaaa I feel ya pain. he doesn't look Nigerian but looks biafran. tanks for dat observation

5 Likes

Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by tonychristopher: 10:59pm On May 08, 2015
cap28:
The Labour party will never regain power if they put Umunna in charge of their party as the white English electorate will not be able to get beyond the fact that he is half black.
A word is enough for the wise - the UK is not the United States. wink

See jealousy

They don't want us to soar they are afraid of us to be

Now we are gathering international contacts for biafran 3.0

5 Likes

Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by Ghost01(m): 11:00pm On May 08, 2015
Very good. I pray he makes it and hopefully succeed Cameron as the British PM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South / Deadly Tornadoes Kill 25 And Injure Many In Tennessee / Russia Expels 23 British Diplomats, Shuts Down Council, Consulate And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.