Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

Confusion: Obama To Support ISIS To Fight ISIS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confusion: Obama To Support ISIS To Fight ISIS (503 Views)

CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS / Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person / Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confusion: Obama To Support ISIS To Fight ISIS by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 08, 2015
Another proof that Islam and Muslims are ret@rded, Shiek Obama has announced that his mercinary army will equip and train Syrian rebels to combat ISIS.

The Syrian Rebels are a notch below ISIS but that doesn't make them non-radical extremist.

But we know this move is just another lame excuse to further equip ISIS who are in Yemen and Lebanon to fight Shiite rebels and Hezbolah.

Not that I give a fark because if there is anything that makes my dik hard is seeing deranged inbred arab muslim scums fight and kill themselves.

YHW will put confusion in the camps of your enemies.

Obama you remain a bastard son of an ashewoe
Re: Confusion: Obama To Support ISIS To Fight ISIS by Mogidi: 9:40pm On May 08, 2015
Trust Barack Hussain Obama to aid his staunch supporters in the middle east. Shame he's not fighting re-election, the Israeli lobby would have had him for lunch.

1 Like

Re: Confusion: Obama To Support ISIS To Fight ISIS by SHARIAREPORTERS: 9:42pm On May 08, 2015
I s l a m is d worldz greatest problem

1 Like

Re: Confusion: Obama To Support ISIS To Fight ISIS by jpphilips(m): 9:58pm On May 08, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
Another proof that Islam and Muslims are ret@rded, Shiek Obama has announced that his mercinary army will equip and train Syrian rebels to combat ISIS.

The Syrian Rebels are a notch below ISIS but that doesn't make them non-radical extremist.

But we know this move is just another lame excuse to further equip ISIS who are in Yemen and Lebanon to fight Shiite rebels and Hezbolah.

Not that I give a fark because if there is anything that makes my dik hard is seeing deranged inbred arab muslim scums fight and kill themselves.

YHW will put confusion in the camps of your enemies.

Obama you remain a bastard son of an ashewoe

That is what happens when you listen to news without common sense! !
Re: Confusion: Obama To Support ISIS To Fight ISIS by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 08, 2015
jpphilips:

That is what happens when you listen to news without common sense! !

Fool

(1) (Reply)

FRSC Plans Nationwide Drivers’ Licence Verification / Nature:will Humans Keep Getting Taller? / Beware Of This General Buhari's Profile On Facebook (scam)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.