Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,866 members, 7,973,002 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:29 AM

Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance (33201 Views)

Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES / NASS N9bn Fallout: We’ll Reduce Our Salaries, Allowances – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance by thefakestan: 6:50am On May 09, 2015
Change Change change

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance by realtestament(m): 6:51am On May 09, 2015
Wia is d money coming from? I thought dey said naija is broke? undecided
Re: Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance by Nobody: 6:51am On May 09, 2015
What has Buhari got to do with this?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance by iheanyi40(m): 6:51am On May 09, 2015
Rilwayne001:
GMB my hero
AMAECHI my role model
MADUEKE my sugar momy grin
TOMITOMI my robot
VARCANISTER my gateman
DRY undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance by adrainuche(m): 6:51am On May 09, 2015
One Chance
Re: Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance by Nobody: 6:51am On May 09, 2015
Chai..
Re: Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance by Atmmachine(m): 6:51am On May 09, 2015
H
Re: Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance by Coldfaya(m): 6:52am On May 09, 2015
All I see is hate for Buhari. The man hasn't entered nor effected any law or signed any budget yet u tittle the article "Buhari's Minister......"

Guys this hate won't get us nowhere. Elections are gone, let's give the new govt a chance to act b4 we cry blue murder.

Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance by enkay0525: 6:52am On May 09, 2015
Op,u no sabi summarize? That stuff is too long. Fake news everywhere. let buhari be sworn in before all these na. Why are Nigerians in a hurry?
Re: Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance by enkay0525: 6:53am On May 09, 2015
Coldfaya:
All I see is hate for Buhari. The man hasn't entered nor effected any law or signed any budget yet u tittle the article "Buhari's Minister......"

Guys this hate won't get us nowhere. Elections are gone, let's give the new govt a chance to act b4 we cry blue murder.

Thanks
Abeg,tell them.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance by lonelydora: 6:54am On May 09, 2015
Emphany:
Now i get it... The APC borrowed alot of money before/during the election. They need to pay back. Kworopsion loading...97%

If I say u no get sense now, e go be lyk say I dey insult you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance by 9jatatafo(m): 6:55am On May 09, 2015
Waiting to see how GMB will fight corruption to a stand still in this country called Nigeria.
Re: Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance by tohpahz(f): 6:56am On May 09, 2015
Lolzz.. change is here.. indeed undecided
Re: Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance by Maxymilliano(m): 6:57am On May 09, 2015
Here we go again ...
Re: Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance by patrickmuf(m): 6:58am On May 09, 2015
Taylor86:
I taught buhari said he will cut down their salaries and expenses...hmmmm

now I know y dey call him #babaonechance

meanwhile
dis dis is 7:24am

good morning
It's too early to start your attack...
Re: Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance by Nobody: 6:59am On May 09, 2015
9 billion is okay for them.
Nigeria should simply find more ways to make more money for its sustainence
Re: Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance by escohido1(m): 6:59am On May 09, 2015
dis is d change we are clamouring for.change kor change ni..GEJ my hero.
Re: Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance by millionboi(m): 7:00am On May 09, 2015
Taylor86:

meanwhile

good morning
buhari has been disvin ppl since
Re: Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance by Nobody: 7:01am On May 09, 2015
It is well
Re: Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance by Lexusgs430: 7:01am On May 09, 2015
Government of You chop I chop !!!!
Re: Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance by Rilwayne001: 7:03am On May 09, 2015
iheanyi40:
DRY undecided
undecided
Re: Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance by papaejima1: 7:03am On May 09, 2015
PassingShot:
Sensational journalism again!

Why the title has to be "Buhari's ministers, lawmakers ...." is what baffles me considering the fact that this is the standard practice.

@ the main news, Nigeria cannot afford to continue to spend lavishly on our lawmakers and other political office holders. APC lead by GMB and their national leadership must do something to significantly cut all these outrageous allowances in the short run and make politics less attractive in the long run so that only those with the calling to serve actually hold political positions.
You would have been salivating had the title been Jonathan's ministers!

So deal with it. It's Buhari's ministers bro. He has inherited the assets and liabilities.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance by condralbede(m): 7:03am On May 09, 2015
This is robbery.,.I thought all this must hv changed by now!!
Re: Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance by symbianDON(m): 7:06am On May 09, 2015
this kind of wasteful spending must have to be discontinued. civil servants don't get paid any of these allowances in the same country. I am not opposed to the annals and reps getting these allowances but in my opinion the amounts are outrageous.........the admins should be slashed by half. I expect buhari to initiate action that will lead to a review of these allowances in the future.
Re: Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance by papaejima1: 7:06am On May 09, 2015
Taylor86:

meanwhile

good morning
Which kain clock you dey use abi you dey live for Iran?

My own dey talk 7:05 am embarassed embarassed
Re: Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance by PassingShot(m): 7:07am On May 09, 2015
papaejima1:
You would have been salivating had the title been Jonathan's ministers!

So deal with it. It's Buhari's ministers bro. He has inherited the assets and liabilities.

Lack of professionalism and irresponsible journalism is part of PDP's legacy. All that will be addressed in due course. Done with you bro.
Re: Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance by ige101(m): 7:07am On May 09, 2015
See your life? Remember how u guys castigated GEJ for his severance allowace? http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-sambo-others-to-get-n3-24bn-severance-pay/,was it/is it not a standard practice?

PassingShot:

Why the title has to be "Buhari's ministers, lawmakers ...." is what baffles me considering the fact that this is the standard practice.

@ the main news, Nigeria cannot afford to continue to spend lavishly on our lawmakers and other political office holders. APC lead by GMB and their national leadership must do something to significantly cut all these outrageous allowances in the short run and make politics less attractive in the long run so that only those with the calling to serve actually hold political positions.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance by Ahmeduana(m): 7:08am On May 09, 2015
PassingShot:

MR MAN CHILL DOWN, WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GOOSE IS ALSO GOOD FOR THE GANDER, JONATHAN HAS CONSUMED IS OWN SHARE OF EVIL SENSATIONAL STORIES THAT EVERY TOM, DICK AND HARRY CAN DISH OUT IS NOW THE TURN OF BUHARI, SORRY EHNN? ("o ng se ara yoku be, ara ni won da le"wink> OTHERS ALSO FEELS THE SAME PAIN, THEY ARE ONLY ENDURING. BY THE WAY WHERE IS THE CHANGE THE BROOM CARRIERS ARE TALKING ABOUT? just another crook wine in a new crude bottle!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance by ige101(m): 7:09am On May 09, 2015
No mind all these APC guys joor,they have forgotten so soon

Ahmeduana:

MR MAN CHILL DOWN, WHAT IS GOOD GOOSE IS ALSO GOOD FOR THE GANDER, JONATHAN HAS CONSUMED IS OWN SHARE OF EVIL SENSATIONAL STORIES THAT EVERY TOM, DICK AND HARRY CAN DISH OUT IS NOW THE TURN OF BUHARI, SORRY EHNN? ("o ng se ara yoku be, ara ni won da le"wink> OTHERS ALSO FEELS THE SAME PAIN, THEY ARE ONLY ENDURING.
Re: Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance by Davvymavvy: 7:10am On May 09, 2015
This is a deliberate attempt at distorting facts. This mischief is not good at all, what has Buhari got to do with this. The body that prescribe such outrageous amount and the previous administrations that benefitted from such largesse should be condemned and not Buhari who has nothing absolutely to do with it. The caption is seriously misleading
Re: Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance by CyberWolf: 7:10am On May 09, 2015
PassingShot:

congrats on your new job grin because you must be here defending the incoming government till 2019
Re: Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance by stephenqueen: 7:10am On May 09, 2015
GMB MY HERO
FASHOLA MY ROLE MODEL

Keep calm and vote www.nairaland.com/twaci For MISS NL
God bless you all

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388096_coollogocom5062531_gifdbb2fefbdd9e975d8678c04d0a1169c1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) / Stella Oyedepo: Lai Mohammed Condoles With Hezekiah Oyedepo Over Wife’s Death / Member Of Tinubu Campaign Council Accused Innoson Of Selling Subpar Vehicles (P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.