Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:40 PM

Would It Be Okey If I Show You How To Build An E-commerce Site (download Video) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Would It Be Okey If I Show You How To Build An E-commerce Site (download Video) (599 Views)

Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you / How To Build An Online Business From Scratch - For My Nigerian Friends / What If I Show You A Lucrative Business You Can Do From Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would It Be Okey If I Show You How To Build An E-commerce Site (download Video) by sosorichmedia(f): 7:25am On May 09, 2015
I just find out how to build a simple but powerful e-commerce website / online store, if you want to also know how, I can send you the complete video tutorial so you don't have to pay huge amount to a website designer before you take your business online.

You don't need any coding knowledge
No website designing skills
No graphic designing skill
Just drag and drop

To get the complete video tutorial, each me on sosorichmedia@gmail.com
Re: Would It Be Okey If I Show You How To Build An E-commerce Site (download Video) by sosorichmedia(f): 9:20am On May 09, 2015
iMerchant:

Jumia & Konga do not have physical store. What Konga have is called drop-off centre for Konga Express Delivery (K-Express).

K-Express is a courier company
owned by Konga.com to handle delivery with other courier partners like DHL, UPS, CourierPlus and the others.

If you are just starting, there are several platform you can use to build your online store. There is OpenCart, WooCommerce, Volusion and BigCommerce.

The cost implication depends on your requirements.

Basically the cost implications are:

1. Domain Name Registration
2. WebHost
3. Theme

Those are the 3 major cost you will incur plus cost of web designer.

Strategies:

1. Start a Facebook page
2. Print and distribute fliers
3. Advertise your store on your social media account.
4. Advertise it on your BBM and WhatsApp
5. Send broadcast. Ask friends to tell a friend about your store.

With this video tutorial you will learn to design your own e-commerce website / e-store and start making huge money designing for other people.

Basically the cost remain just:

2. WebHost
3. Theme
4. My Video Tutorial
Re: Would It Be Okey If I Show You How To Build An E-commerce Site (download Video) by sosorichmedia(f): 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
You can make up to N40,000 weekly designing ecommerce site for store owners, try it out yourself!

To get the complete video tutorial, each me on sosorichmedia@gmail.com

sosorichmedia:

With this video tutorial you will learn to design your own e-commerce website / e-store and start making huge money designing for other people.

Basically the cost remain just:

2. WebHost
3. Theme
4. My Video Tutorial

(1) (Reply)

... / Why Successful People Never Bring Smartphones Into Meetings / Checkout Aliko Dangote's Multimillion Cement Plant In Ethiopia(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.