Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,322 members, 7,947,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:12 PM

Emir Sanusi Chilling With Obasanjo In London - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi Chilling With Obasanjo In London (39390 Views)

Taiwo Obasanjo In Court To Stop Her Son, Olujonwo Obasanjo's Wedding / Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles / Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Chilling With Obasanjo In London by tunnary(m): 10:01am On May 09, 2015
Obasanjo luks lik an ape nd yet they all luv him so much, i'm nt left out though.
Re: Emir Sanusi Chilling With Obasanjo In London by Cuadrado(m): 10:01am On May 09, 2015
Are you into football betting and you haven't
been winning ADD me on fb www.fb.com/lewis.peteroz For sure and guaranteed fixed
match of 35odds and 900odds +,,, NOTE: high
stakers only...and this fixed matches aren't free!
Welcome
or call +2347069313231

Re: Emir Sanusi Chilling With Obasanjo In London by ozoigbondu1(m): 10:02am On May 09, 2015
coolhamid:
SLS takes the Emir of a thing so serious...
This guy should be managing of our finance in this country and not sitting on a Throne in kano ..
He is an asset

I believe he would be Useful as a Finance Minister than being an Emir of Kano..

Coolhamid

no be una comot am when e don open your nyash

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Chilling With Obasanjo In London by REMMEI(m): 10:03am On May 09, 2015
free2ryhme:

Mod pushing false information onto frontpage since NL started

Pls how is this london

How is this not London.. na ya parlor?

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Chilling With Obasanjo In London by phabulux: 10:03am On May 09, 2015
zealot4me:
OK.

next........

this

land

is

not

for

sale

beware of my useless ex...shogo

Arse!
Re: Emir Sanusi Chilling With Obasanjo In London by zealot4me(f): 10:05am On May 09, 2015
phabulux:

Arse!

shogo is dat u? u must be m*d grin
Re: Emir Sanusi Chilling With Obasanjo In London by Nobody: 10:07am On May 09, 2015
coolhamid:
This guy should be managing of our finance in this country and not sitting on a Throne in kano ..
He is an asset

I believe he would be Useful as a Finance Minister than being an Emir of Kano..

Coolhamid
aloyinnnn
Re: Emir Sanusi Chilling With Obasanjo In London by wiseoneking: 10:07am On May 09, 2015
Borrussia:
Check out Obasanjo and Emir Sanusi Lamido
chilling
during a recent trip to London.

[img]http://gltrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/obasanjo+sanusi+lamido.jpg[/img]

I hear Sanusi is trying to use OBJ’s influence
to start his own foundation in the UK.
Their friendship bond is now stronger than
ever.

http://www.gltrends.com/picture-emir-sanusi-lamido-chilling-with-obasanjo-in-london/

Cc. lalasticlala ishilove
Why must such a topic make face page. Nairaland is becoming very uninteresting. I am sorry. Tomorrow will be like: see how Goodluck is smiling in otuoke, check out how buhari poo poo, see how osibanjo bath in the morning. All this topics are childish and gives nairaland an atlook of a teen-age social media. Lets grow abit into maturity than degenerate so low. Seun is still a fantastic young man despites all these but it worth it if he took note of these.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Chilling With Obasanjo In London by phabulux: 10:09am On May 09, 2015
zealot4me:

shogo is dat u? u must be m*d grin

Not shogo o! Just someone who thinks you define madness!
Re: Emir Sanusi Chilling With Obasanjo In London by Nobody: 10:11am On May 09, 2015
coolhamid:
This guy should be managing our finance in this country and not sitting on a Throne in kano ..
He is an asset

I believe he would be Useful as a Finance Minister than being an Emir of Kano.

Am dedicating this space to my wife who is in NYSC camp presently...
I miss her no be small and the three weeks camp be like three years for my eyes...
No side chick?

Coolhamid
Re: Emir Sanusi Chilling With Obasanjo In London by zealot4me(f): 10:11am On May 09, 2015
phabulux:

Not shogo o! Just someone who thinks you define madness!

mad defines mad beta....

shogo u r useless man grin
Re: Emir Sanusi Chilling With Obasanjo In London by jazinogold(m): 10:11am On May 09, 2015
I Tok m masquerade, go come out dis nite... c dm
Re: Emir Sanusi Chilling With Obasanjo In London by hansad: 10:12am On May 09, 2015
ZUBY77:
Evils.

Whatever Nigeria is today, these two also contributed massively to it.
But the problem of black man is that old evil is forgotten the moment new evil shows up.

If Oyibo wishes darkie well, these two men should have been arrested in London.

OBJ carries baggage of Massacre in Odi and Gbaramaturu.

Sanusi is carrying the baggage of allegations of inciting Islamists who murdered somebody.
Re: Emir Sanusi Chilling With Obasanjo In London by Wendy80(f): 10:14am On May 09, 2015
coolhamid:
This guy should be managing our finance in this country and not sitting on a Throne in kano ..
He is an asset

I miss her no be small and the three weeks camp be like three years for my eyes...

Coolhamid
U go lean no be small grin every time I'm away my hubby will call me 20times just to know what soup is in what container in the freezer cheesy
Re: Emir Sanusi Chilling With Obasanjo In London by phabulux: 10:16am On May 09, 2015
zealot4me:

mad defines mad beta....

shogo u r useless man grin

Sweetheart, I realise that common sense is beyond you. However, in what language do you want me to ask you to die peacefully?
Re: Emir Sanusi Chilling With Obasanjo In London by deor03(m): 10:17am On May 09, 2015
Borrussia:
chilling

[img]http://gltrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/obasanjo+sanusi+lamido.jpg[/img]

ever.

http://www.gltrends.com/picture-emir-sanusi-lamido-chilling-with-obasanjo-in-london/

Why cutting off the head of the lady !!!... Is that not the Money laundering LADY famzing with SLS and OBJ

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Chilling With Obasanjo In London by hansad: 10:19am On May 09, 2015
Borrussia:
chilling

ever.

See the young girl behind them. Obviously the girl is dressed differently from Sanusi's religious dress code for women.- hijab and burqa.

Young OBJ wouldn't mind smoching that one. Old Sanusi? Obviously.
They shall come back to Nigeria to preach.....

Why Lagbaje just released his video about 2000million mumus in Nigeria.
Re: Emir Sanusi Chilling With Obasanjo In London by otunbaTS(m): 10:23am On May 09, 2015
[quote author=BigElEddy post=33563582]Nigerian leaders always leading from abroad. Nigeria is at war and some very vital negotiators considered it a great time to take a vacation. Have fun

Errrmmm...how's Nigeria at war? Where I am there's only peace and tranquillity. Unless you are in Sambisa
Re: Emir Sanusi Chilling With Obasanjo In London by Nobody: 10:24am On May 09, 2015
alberto2k:
Baba be Famzing and flexing grin grin

Oldest Big Boy grin

btw, shey dem no dey see Emir face
Or dem sef Na Masquerade

Learn to respect the culture of others. Be Civilized kid!
Re: Emir Sanusi Chilling With Obasanjo In London by jascon1(m): 10:25am On May 09, 2015
coolhamid:
He is an asset

Coolhamid
u for put her name na make she no in save she day come nairaland. Abi u no want make she no ur username to avoid traffic jam?
Re: Emir Sanusi Chilling With Obasanjo In London by babyfaceafrica: 10:27am On May 09, 2015
coolhamid:
He is an asset

Coolhamid
that Emir thing as you called it is more prestigious. Than minister and everyone respects an emir especially notherners wo gives a hoot who a minister is,again no won talks anyhow to an emir,but all of us can throw tantrums to political office holders...althoug I agree that his fianinacial talent is wasting,hhe choose the right move...let's I foget you are an emir till you die,can that be said fo a minister...NO!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Emir Sanusi Chilling With Obasanjo In London by BigElEddy(m): 10:27am On May 09, 2015
[quote author=otunbaTS post=33564339][/quote] Its One Nigeria. So when one part is affected, all parts are. Its like a human body, when your leg is injured your brain is the first to detect it. The brain doesn't say its not my business. Or you might think its just easy to just cut the leg off. Ok, not the worst idea. But what will you do when your head is injured?
Re: Emir Sanusi Chilling With Obasanjo In London by davidebamidele: 10:29am On May 09, 2015
coolhamid:
He is an asset

Coolhamid
If she were your legit wife, she should've been redeployed back to where you are based....
Re: Emir Sanusi Chilling With Obasanjo In London by toluine56(m): 10:34am On May 09, 2015
Me luv that bae's white blazing.
www. That is all.
Re: Emir Sanusi Chilling With Obasanjo In London by abason(m): 10:37am On May 09, 2015
Real time with baba
Re: Emir Sanusi Chilling With Obasanjo In London by juman(m): 10:42am On May 09, 2015
coolhamid:
He is an asset

Coolhamid

Nigerians believe the central bank governors cooks out figures from their anus.
Re: Emir Sanusi Chilling With Obasanjo In London by zealot4me(f): 10:43am On May 09, 2015
[quote author=phabulux post=33564160]

Sweetheart, I realise that common sense is beyond you. However, in what language do you want me to ask you to die peacefully?

angry
Re: Emir Sanusi Chilling With Obasanjo In London by juman(m): 10:44am On May 09, 2015
That obasanjo ruined nigeria more than others, he led and ruined nigeria for more than 11 years.
Re: Emir Sanusi Chilling With Obasanjo In London by anonimi: 10:46am On May 09, 2015
coolhamid:
He is an asset

So that the man can resume the dashing of OUR money to people without any regard for the rules

Jonathan queries CBN Governor over N1b donation to Political Party

In a move that has surprised many, President Goodluck Jonathan has queried the governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, over various infractions detected in the apex bank’s 2012 audited account.

The query, which covered 22 issues bordering on massive fraud at the bank, was sent to the governor on May 6 and the response, though expected back on May 8, was submitted to the President on May 21.

The query of the bank’s account, which its auditors, Ernst and Young, passed without officially signing, with only a comment that it complies with the CBN Act, covers issues such as investment of a huge amount of money in an Islamic bank in Malaysia without any guarantee of its generating returns.

Others are write-off of about N3.5 billion CBN staff housing loan and the donation of about one billion naira to a political party to open up offices across the country. This donation, which was given under the special access item in the account, is believed to be geared towards furthering Sanusi’s alleged political ambition in the 2015 general elections.

The query touched other issues such as refusal of the apex bank to consolidate in its account, the trillion debt owed by the Asset Management Company, AMCON, and the non-disclosure of the total liabilities through the bond floated by the company.

The governor was also asked to explain the discrepancies noted in the 2012 account regarding the Nigerian Security Printing and Minting Company, a subsidiary of the apex bank.

Other issues include the controversial donations made to some higher institutions in the country. Investigations have shown that some of the donations were inflated in the bank’s books.

For example, while [size=15pt]the Bayero University Kano, BUK, was said to have collected N4billion, the school authorities claimed it got only N1billion.
[/size]

The apex bank’s account became suspicious when the governor refused to submit it to the Financial Reporting Council, FRC, the body with the mandate to ascertain the compliance of companies with accounting standards, and the International Financial Reporting Standards, IFRS.

Rather than submitting it to the body, the governor requested for seven years’ grace for the CBNto comply with FRC stipulations.

The audit report of the account, which was submitted directly to the President, was later forwarded to the economic adviser to the President for his appraisal. The official okayed the account and noted that it complied with the CBN Act.

However, unhappy with the economic adviser’s comment, Jonathan returned the report to him and drew his attention to the refusal of the auditor to sign the account.

An official of Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria, ICAN, told our reporter that an audit report is worthless when it does not carry the signature of the auditor.

This is not the first time the CBN account will be open to scrutiny but the bank has always hidden under its autonomy to stave off close inspection. The apex bank is on the first line charge and receives its appropriation directly from the federation account and exercises enormous financial autonomy.

In May, the public accounts committee of the House of Representatives also had cause to query several expenditure items amounting to N4.7 billion in the CBN accounts. This included the N2.8billion which the bank said it spent on the construction of its Port Harcourt branch.

The House in turn had worked with a report from the office of the auditor general of the federation which queried extravagant expenditure by the apex bank for which documents were not made available for verification.

Chairman of the House committee on public accounts, Solomon Olamilekan at a meeting with officials of the bank alleged that there were indications that due process was not followed in expenditure as no documents were provided.

Some of the transactions that the committee queried include the sums of N23 million and N50claimed to have been spent for the same purpose of renovating the governor’s official residence as well as N848 million spent on the purchase of a property from the National Planning Commission without any transaction agreement.

However, like many probes of public institutions by the National Assembly, the matter appears not to have been pursued.

The N4 billion donation to BUK questioned in the President’s query had not even been known to the public. What had irked many Nigerians, including federal lawmakers, was the donation earlier in the year of N100 million to victims of terrorism in Kano, Sanusi’s hometown.

The House of Representatives entertained a motion on misuse of public funds on the donation which degenerated into a rowdy session. Many members accused Sanusi or misuse of public funds.

Member from Yobe State, Goni Lawan, described Sanusi’s donation of N100 million to Kano State and another N25m gift to Madalla bomb blast victims as “an act of terrorism”, arguing that attacks in Yobe and Borno states did not attract the same monetary consolations from the CBN governor.

“When I first heard of the action of the CBN governor, I was surprised. I asked whether Yobe andBorno states were not parts of Nigeria, as these attacks took place there first,” Lawan said

Attempts to get the apex bank to react our story were unsuccessful. Over a week ago, when our reporter contacted the corporate affairs director of the CBN, Ugochukwu Okoroafor, and confronted him with the various issues noted in the CBN 2012 audited account, he claimed ignorance of any presidential query to the governor.

“I don’t know what donation you are talking about. Was it done in cash? I’m not aware of the things you are saying. If you can provide me with this document that would help, because I haven’t seen it,” he said.

Okoroafor said he was out of town on an official assignment in Abia State and would not be back until last weekend.

A mail asking him to respond to specific allegations about a write-off of about N3.5 billion CBN staff housing loan, donation of about N1 billion to a political party to open up offices across the country as well as the donation of N4 billion to the Bayero University Kano, among others, has not been replied.

Also, reminder text messages to the CBN spokesman have been ignored.
>

Courtesy International Center for Investigative Reporting ICIR

From: http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/president-jonathan-queries-cbn-governor-over-apex-banks-audited-report-n1b-donation-to-political-party/

Many of our MUMU fellow citizens do not realise that it was AFTER this query that Sanusi started singing about missing $50 billion then $20 billion etc from NNPC

We are too GULLIBLE I swear embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Chilling With Obasanjo In London by bewla(m): 10:54am On May 09, 2015
na wa o .in mandetor voice the rich are getting richer while the poor are getting poorer it is a rat race time
Re: Emir Sanusi Chilling With Obasanjo In London by yusufbida(m): 10:58am On May 09, 2015
coolhamid:
He is an asset

Coolhamid

Three week look like three years in ur eye

Then

The one year service period will be like 10 years in ur eye.

Fact and Figure
Re: Emir Sanusi Chilling With Obasanjo In London by anonimi: 10:59am On May 09, 2015
bewla:
na wa o .in mandetor voice the rich are getting richer while the poor are getting poorer it is a rat race time

Because the poor have CHOSEN to be looking like Lukman wey don shayo on Lucozade grin grin embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed / Update On The Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video) / APC Deployed N1.3billion Hush Money To Stop Hashim, As Fela Durotoye Got N750m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.