Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus (50638 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Governor Abubakar Standing In Airport Shuttle Bus / President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by blaqoracle: 3:45pm On May 09, 2015
efilefun:
This is called simplicity of the highest order so far from Nigeria President elect we hope he will keep it up and fulfill all our promise nice one my president.
Something keep telling me that GMB would be the true change Nigerians required....i'm impressed
keep it up my guy. Don't mind those homeless and kingless people who keep on disturbing our peace with an unachievable dream of a failed state ; DEAD BIAFRA.

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by kpolli(m): 4:00pm On May 09, 2015
Emm, was there another way to shuttle to the plane? This one you guys are claiming simplicity and humility
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by cutediva87(f): 4:01pm On May 09, 2015
feyif:
IF IT WERE TO BE SOME PEOPLE THAT I WON'T MENTION THEIR NAMES,SOLDIERS AND MOPOLS GO SURROUND THEM LIKE ANTS WEY WAN DIE INSIDE SUGAR,GMB IS JST D MAN OF THE PEOPLE,PDP CAN CRUMBLE IF IT WANT TO!
but na only him and his guys dey there na I no see another different people.
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by chikryx: 4:18pm On May 09, 2015
you are big fool, I am not proud you, you are a yoruba and hawusa president not igbos, go and apologize to the youth coppers that dyed in your name in 2011 because of your presidential lust. fool I say you are. long live Baifra, Baifra we know.

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by Bimpe29: 4:24pm On May 09, 2015
efilefun:
This is called simplicity of the highest order so far from Nigeria President elect we hope he will keep it up and fulfill all our promise nice one my president.
Something keep telling me that GMB would be the true change Nigerians required....i'm impressed
For our collective prosperity, he is gonna be the much needed/awaited CHANGE
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by duality(m): 4:30pm On May 09, 2015
It's obvious that these APC people will inundate us with propaganda after May 29. was it public bus?

what the heck is all this na? angry angry
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by Awodeles: 4:40pm On May 09, 2015
Very soon everything in Nigeria would be sufficient. For us to vote for simple man like GMB, we are not make any mistake. Ogbeni said and I cote Bi ase bi eru laabi omo. Ibi ko juu ibi lo.
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by OteDOLLAR(m): 4:58pm On May 09, 2015
feyif:
IF IT WERE TO BE SOME PEOPLE THAT I WON'T MENTION THEIR NAMES,SOLDIERS AND MOPOLS GO SURROUND THEM LIKE ANTS WEY WAN DIE INSIDE SUGAR,GMB IS JST D MAN OF THE PEOPLE,PDP CAN CRUMBLE IF IT WANT TO!

Oga he's still president-elect. Wen he's d president and he does this again (dats if he will eva do it again sha), won't he av those MOPOLS and SOLDIERS arnd him?
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by HeavenShield: 5:05pm On May 09, 2015
This story is overated..pls. That bus is hired and he is alone with his aides..This should not be in fp..what is the humility here when you are pixing urself? Abeg, let may 29 come quick so u fit start work..

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by princejenks(m): 5:24pm On May 09, 2015
I think you guys should take a chill pill and wait till another four years to know if you'll feel the same way by then cos too high an expectation usually meets with disappointment. By the way,he isn't in power yet so it's understandable why his security details would be light for now

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by Emmysmith63(m): 5:27pm On May 09, 2015
I hope he kip ds act because fayose ekiti state gov.also uses old skul mercedez benz for hs swear-in buh nw he uses 2014 range rover
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by adebayo3816: 5:31pm On May 09, 2015
To Be Sincere This Is Wat We Need In Nigeria,to Reduce Wastage,lead By Example
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by ogagwa(m): 5:40pm On May 09, 2015
cannot wait to go back to this thread in a year's time.... e remain make dem suck em dikc ......kai!!!!
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by landinfo: 5:42pm On May 09, 2015
Xcept he is about to cu.m down from the bus, I hate this type of pretence & hypocricy........are the chairs not good to sit on?
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by DDoubleUps(m): 6:16pm On May 09, 2015
When we see other politicians from elswhere in public transport, we also see commoners around them, but when we see them here in naija in public transport, they are always surrounded by their stooges and benefactors, who is decieving who? he is president and we are waiting, if he does well we will commend him, but if not we will remind him of all the the "more you look the less you see" drama he created....
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 6:31pm On May 09, 2015
efilefun:
President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari on the shuttle bus at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport in Abuja earlier today.

https://instagram.com/p/2dAxp3tkvQ/

Amazing at his age he is fit to stand in a moving vehicle despite his controversial health condition claim by Fayose and ffk
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by onelife97: 6:54pm On May 09, 2015
I think this is just a mere publicity s**t.

Why r there no other passengers in the bus abi pole no dey 9ja again?

I don't care if GMB ll be flyin in 24hrs jet everywhere he goes.My own be say give us stable and uninterrupted electricity and good security finish.we ll remember him forever for good.
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 09, 2015
Hollow brains. Nigerians are massively s.tu.pud by the millions. what is there to praise about dis. Mtcheeeeeew

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 09, 2015
efilefun:

Lol.
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by barnabas91: 7:30pm On May 09, 2015
feyif:
see ur big head.... so GMB was not ur man when he tried presidency election 3times. when u c a wolf in sheeps clothing, u shud know. it will surprise u when all ur expectation from him turn out sour. na ur type go run come nairaland say GEJ try wella. they have never been any president that can bear opposition and threat as GEJ did. a man that could complete the project of his former head #RIP Yaradua. lets watch out if GMB will maintain that railway. May 29 don reach na. abi?

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by 1009ja: 8:10pm On May 09, 2015
Nigeria will once again be a respectable nation. Bye bye Jona. Don't look back. You have done more damage in five years than many life presidents do to their countries
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by IYANGBALI: 8:31pm On May 09, 2015
feyif:
that is part of the change we voted for,watchout for positive changes in the coming months/years

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by churchmind: 8:48pm On May 09, 2015
efilefun:
President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari on the shuttle bus at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport in Abuja earlier today.

https://instagram.com/p/2dAxp3tkvQ/
media hype continue,brainless,stop d low IQ scope n do much research work on hw naija can fix
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by realadesco(m): 9:11pm On May 09, 2015
efilefun:
Lmao that woman is something else, thank God she's leaving that office of the First Lady or else Nigerians would have been up for another set of "illiterate gobe"
efilefun:
Lmao that woman is something else, thank God she's leaving that office of the First Lady or else Nigerians would have been up for another set of "illiterate gobe"
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by efilefun(m): 9:13pm On May 09, 2015
And you think you got brain with the trash you just wrote here
churchmind:
media hype continue,brainless,stop d low IQ scope n do much research work on hw naija can fix
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by bashydemy(m): 10:13pm On May 09, 2015
That's my president..
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by vanshwerz: 1:03am On May 10, 2015
i respect GMB alot but he should stop this stunt he's always pulling, at least they are no butt in those seat he could have all for himself
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by Vitastraka(m): 5:17am On May 10, 2015
Humility is good but the man needs to take care of his security O!
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by Emmahunk(m): 8:15am On May 10, 2015
Hahahahahaha, this is an empty bus with aides and it appears he was on inspection. I have seen British Tony Blair sitting comfortably in a bus with full passengers.
I am a pro GMB but let us cut down on the praise singing before we lead him astray
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by realadesco(m): 6:19pm On May 13, 2015
GrammarPolicee:

Did u just said "She don ran"?

A moment of silence pls for this guys grammar
ode Mr grammatically incumcorbility
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by Dodolagos(m): 4:17am On Aug 02, 2015
Ode.... You are just a swegbe... Well one day you will grow up.
kaorama:

Your foolishness is unlimited. So shuttle buses are the only things you see when you travel to your 'other chimes'?. Keep hustling from pillar to post and don't settle down one place. Hope ur next story will not about Indonesia and drug.? I bet you the shuttle buses that take me from Boso campus to Gidan Kwanu campus is far much better than those u watch with consternation in 'ur other chimes'.

Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash / Ranking System Of Police And Armed Forces / Benin City On Lockdown For Peter Obi