Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,779 members, 7,921,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:23 PM

My Ultimate Ambition In Politics Is To Be Governor Of Oyo : 9ICE - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Ultimate Ambition In Politics Is To Be Governor Of Oyo : 9ICE (352 Views)

9ice Defends His Ex-wife, Toni Payne, On Instagram / Ooni Of Ife, Alaafin Of Oyo At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding / 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Ultimate Ambition In Politics Is To Be Governor Of Oyo : 9ICE by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 09, 2015

Popular indigenous singer, 9ice says he wants to be the governor of Oyo state. The singer whose real name is Abolore Akande contested for the Federal House of Representatives, Ogbomosho North/ Ogbomosho South/Orire Federal Constituency on the platform of his party, the All Progressives Congress, APC, but lost out at the primaries. He revealed this during an interview with Vanguard newspaper, when he was asked what his ultimate ambition in politics is. My ultimate ambition in politics is to become the governor of Oyo State. However, I’ll still run for the Federal House of Representatives to serve my constituency in the next election. I believe I can serve in that position very well, and I also know that I stand the chance to become the governor of Oyo State. The Street Credibility crooner said. 9ice despite losing out of being a federal lawmaker still has a seat at the political table in his state as he was compensated with an appointment as the Governor’s Special Adviser on Youths. Speaking about his new position, the singer said, “My plans are to spring up so many ideas that I already have at the back of my mind. Initiatives like the Governor’s Cup in terms of Sports, and also by organizing debates. “The era of debates has died, and I think we need to encourage the brilliant students who have the capacity for that in Oyo State. I intend to present such students to the governor so they can be supported academically, and if the powers that be support the idea, then I think we’re good to go”

(1) (Reply)

SPECIAL : Durella – 808 And Tm9ja – Magawu Reminiscevectorsarkodie / Did I Tell You Guys My Tv Show Had An Advert? Watch The Hilarious Jingle / Throw Back Picture Of 9ice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.