Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,945 members, 7,980,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:19 PM

Marking For WAEC/NECO - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Marking For WAEC/NECO (675 Views)

Steps To Write WAEC, NECO, NABTEB Informal Letter Posted Here / If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? / Man Marking WAEC May/june 2015 In A BRT Bus: Right Or Wrong? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marking For WAEC/NECO by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 09, 2015
please I would like to find out about marking and/or crosschecking of waec and neco scripts.
what are the qualifications needed, advice from anyone here who has done it before or are doing it now and any of their centers in Warri/Effurun area of Delta state?
thanks in advance.
Re: Marking For WAEC/NECO by islamics(m): 10:20pm On May 11, 2015
I don't know how it is done but am interested in kano state
Re: Marking For WAEC/NECO by miccoy(m): 1:43am On May 12, 2015
shyna01:
please I would like to find out about marking and/or crosschecking of waec and neco scripts.
what are the qualifications needed, advice from anyone here who has done it before or are doing it now and any of their centers in Warri/Effurun area of Delta state?
thanks in advance.
I think you have to be a teacher and apply through school.

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin (2015/2016) Post Utme And Admission Process / Courses Offered By FUTO And Their Post UTME Cut-off Marks 2015 / Study In Vietnam (asia)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.