Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,062 members, 7,890,498 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:57 PM

10 Types Of People You Find On Nairaland - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Types Of People You Find On Nairaland (524 Views)

Types Of People You Find At A Fight Scene / 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint / Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of People You Find On Nairaland by moremuch1(m): 1:23pm On May 09, 2015
From the time i have spent on nairaland, i can't help but notice the kind of people here. I don't mean to stereotype anybody but majority of nairaland members fall into one of these categories.
So let's get the ball rolling cause no time to check time.cool

1.bloggers and Website owners:The major reason why they are here is to get traffic to their site. And most of them make good post but some of them constitute nuisance by posting their website url all over the place even if it doesn't relate with the topic(spammers).some of them are info marketers..

2.space bookers:i see this set of people as retards having nothing meaningful to contribute expect to type k,o,1 etc and some type nothing at all. How lame,it got me wondering whether it's by force to comment. I tire for them o..

3. FTC strugglers and hustlers:i find them funny, waiting for a new thread to be the first to comment and when they are, person no go hear word o.when they fail to be ftc they blame the person thar beat them to it or network.

4.fp hustlers:i find them pathetic and attention seekers, this set of people will post just about anything and even lies to make front page from help:my cousin slept with my girlfriend in front of me(hmmm my guy u are the definition of a weakling, allowing someone to bleep ur gf infront of u mtcheeew abeg shift joor make i see road they tie you when e happen) to help my husband mastubates after sex(who does dat abi ur kitty no sweet reach thats why e dey self service)and also the guy that has a knack for sleeping with married women(i no call any name)especially nurses. Hmm the hustle is real sha. Fp and ftc hustlers have a lot in common expect one lies and the other does not.

5.scammers(aka 419):you know them, they are here to catch mugus lol and its easy to spot them,like when you see a too good to be true offer like 200gig for. 1500 naira. Haba. How is dis possible abi d person dey work for mtn and if u fall for this na o.y.o for u o. U too lyk cheap tin sef. Waiting for the time when data rate will come down to lemme say 1000 naira for 5 gig abi i no try. All things are possible.

6.robots:this set of people are very annoying posting the same bull poo everywhere. E.g. Gej his hero, fayose his role model.They are the worst spamming robot ever to be created and they are not far from being retards.most are pdp, you will hardly find an Apc supporter doing such.when they type something else apart from what they are programed to type, they post nonsense.

7.passer by:This people are simple.and are just here to read comments an posts. Nothing more..

8 . judges:they go comment as if they be federal high Court Judge, always pointing out other people's mistake(pls remember o only. GOD can jugde. Well they are cool though and smart.

9. stalkers:The guys are the most guilty of this chasing girls may no send them up an down and when the girl is wrong, they are the first to apologize. When she post nonsense, they will be the first to like and share. Always seeking a girl's attention.

10.feel free to add urs.... cool

N. B:take me serious at ur own risk...
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find On Nairaland by nickishire: 1:27pm On May 09, 2015
Tot i saw dis thread on fp last week
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find On Nairaland by Ebubeslym(m): 1:44pm On May 09, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find On Nairaland by jazinogold(m): 1:45pm On May 09, 2015
tot I will c it on FP again
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find On Nairaland by Young03(m): 1:49pm On May 09, 2015
Ebubeslym:
hmmmmm
u will still c it again, due to the kind of hungry mobs we av here
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find On Nairaland by hottest111: 9:57pm On May 09, 2015
Nice post.
.but Mr Op, with wat u Have just posted..
even U fall among No 8 category

(1) (Reply)

Funny / Nigerian Parents!!! / Dont Wait Till Trials End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.