Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,994 members, 7,880,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:31 PM

The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... (6188 Views)

Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo / See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by KingTom(m): 8:04pm On May 09, 2015
Chiam55:

Mrcork, my boyfriend said he is a vegetarian and he refused to eat my box cry
Hmmmmmmm grin
Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by cyprus000: 8:06pm On May 09, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Really? Ogre, if you had a functional social life and that much charming aura you wouldn't be on Nairaland trying to chat up every female moniker you come across, hyping ,and , by extension, feeding the vanity of these banal girls. If you had any dignity as a male you'd know how to conduct yourself better.

You really should continue with the butt-licking - your only chance of getting a girl's attention. smiley

Would you dimwit
[size=13pt]
Lolgrin..who did this to you son?

You sound pale and rejected,did you by chance.
Face home violence?..cos with what I can deduce from your conduct on this forum.
You are one lonly ass nigga,who needs rehablitation.
Talk to me son,who molest you and I will put a bullet straight in that person.

Don't be shy,tell me everythinggringrin
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 09, 2015
KingTom:
Hmmmmmmm grin

grin you can relate huh? grin
Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 09, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
gringrin

Corky..that's story for the gods.

I thought you said,you only go for light skin femals.
How come most of them are not light skinned.
[/size]

Lol browns n some darks

Even tho we all black
Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by cyprus000: 8:22pm On May 09, 2015
Lala247:

Lol browns n some darks

Even tho we all black
[size=13pt]
Yea..feel you babe grin cool
[/size]
Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by sarmiie(m): 9:21pm On May 09, 2015
Chiam55:

Salad? Ok he likes salad. .. but what is tossing the salad mean?

bluntly put, it means licking the butthole
its a great way to orgasm...
but only for the adventurous types
Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by stingbreed(m): 9:52pm On May 09, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Really? Ogre, if you had a functional social life and that much charming aura you wouldn't be on Nairaland trying to chat up every female moniker you come across, hyping ,and , by extension, feeding the vanity of these banal girls. If you had any dignity as a male you'd know how to conduct yourself better.

You really should continue with the butt-licking - your only chance of getting a girl's attention. smiley

Would you dimwit
Dude are u a child? What's with d abuse

angry
Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by sneak3(m): 10:05pm On May 09, 2015
I feel irritated and taken for granted...my look n response will make her say na play oooo
Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by tayoxx(m): 10:17pm On May 09, 2015
I don't eat box....I only lick plate
Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by MrCork: 4:02pm On May 10, 2015
..opinion poll from women's magazines does sugest that black women hate us eatin there box though....white women prefer it smiley

1 Like

Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by MrCork: 4:04pm On May 10, 2015
..and acordin to offficoal report survey,box eatin is the only way to any relationship for more than 3 month angry

1 Like

Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by Princessonelove: 4:09pm On May 10, 2015
Chiam55:

Salad? Ok he likes salad. .. but what is tossing the salad mean?
Eating your assholè...

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 10, 2015
Princessonelove:

Eating your assholè...
shocked shocked shocked No no no lipsrsealed
Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
[size=18pt]

Would you dimwits frigging cease this Miss Nairaland campaign hogwash?

I can't even read two comments on threads that are suppose to be thought-provoking (and informative) without the recycled photoshopped pictures littering them and petty arguments about which candidate should be queen! sad

Mizmycoli, I thought you were suppose to curtail this?
[/size]
thought I was the only one oo angry
Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by MrCork: 4:46pm On May 13, 2015
Chiam55:

shocked shocked shocked No no no lipsrsealed

^^^^ eat eat eat!! tongue
Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 13, 2015
Chiam55:

Yeah the biggest grin and a fine face too

SANDRAHNAUB for miss NL
eeeww

Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 13, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Would you dimwit

Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 13, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^ eat eat eat!! tongue

*pukes on his face* embarassed
Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 13, 2015
Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by MrCork: 5:52pm On May 13, 2015
Chiam55:

*pukes on his face* embarassed

..^^^eats puke,box and salad! tongue
Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 13, 2015
MrCork:

..^^^eats puke,box and salad! tongue
shocked
Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by MrCork: 5:56pm On May 13, 2015
Lala247:

shocked

^^^pretending like she don't want box eaten! undecided
Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 13, 2015
MrCork:

^^^pretending like she don't want box eaten! undecided

Lol whats box
Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by MrCork: 6:03pm On May 13, 2015
Lala247:

Lol whats box

^^^^ arrrha...and now she pretends she don't no what box is....they always pretend... Innocent pretext.

..Anyways..(Google: Eat a box)
wink
Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 13, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^ arrrha...and now she pretends she don't no what box is....they always pretend... Innocent pretext.

..Anyways..(Google: Eat a box)
wink

Ok i will
Lol ok i know what it means nkw
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=eating+the+box
Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by MrCork: 6:05pm On May 13, 2015
..two of the most beautiful females on nairaland pretending.... Yea right!!
Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by funlord(m): 6:45pm On May 13, 2015
MrCork:
grin
MrCork:
Any of the ladies or guys who want 2 pretend or want 2 know about the benefits should read this thread!

www.nairaland.com/2178983/explore-anus-tongue-keep-loyal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. / A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money / Teen Masturbates 56 Times, Dies Of Heart Attack - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.