Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,165 members, 7,970,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:07 PM

WHO Warns That Ebola May Be Transmitted Sexually - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / WHO Warns That Ebola May Be Transmitted Sexually (11288 Views)

Okechukwu Ozumba: US Arrests Doctor For ‘Sexually Assaulting’ Patients / Mycoplasma Genitalium: Scientists Confirm A New Sexually Transmitted Disease / WHO Warns That Ebola May Be Transmitted Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHO Warns That Ebola May Be Transmitted Sexually by PatraSexyDiva: 10:14am On May 10, 2015
GenBuhari:
Ebola na hoax

[size=25pt]Important Public Service announcement:[/size]

Fellow Nigerians and Africans:

The white man is stealthily waging a war against us and most of us are blissfully unaware of this.

[size=18pt]The use of hoax deadly viruses to economically exploit and to depopulate Africa by using fear and panic to coerce Africans to take poisonus medications and vaccines .[/size]

HIV and Ebola do not exist.

Don't believe me?.........

This doctor Dr Adadevoh, (or rather the actor pretending to be this doctor) I can guarantee you she is not dead. In fact her name is a fake name and would not match the name of the Woman whose photo they are telling us is her.
[img]http://obamadiary.files./2014/11/adadevoh.jpg?w=453&h=530[/img]
There is no such person as Dr Adadevoh. The lady photographed is a paid actor?

Why don't someone prove me wrong and show me a facebook or twitter presence or even a mere web presence for this so called senior doctor that supposedly headed a department in a large Lagos hospital.

Shut me up by good by showing me a mere web presence for her prior to the Ebola crisis.

[/size][/b][/color]

GenBuhari don't spoil your argument by insisting that this kind soul did not exist pls. I have mutual friends with that family and know how they kept praying for her to survive it. I prayed with them cos it became real to me when I found out that she was the one affected.
The family doesn't need Web presence to prove to you that they lost their mum and aunt! Be sensitive pls!
Re: WHO Warns That Ebola May Be Transmitted Sexually by Nobody: 10:23am On May 10, 2015
Yeah you know somebody that know the family?

Yeah right!

present your evidence na !
PatraSexyDiva:

GenBuhari don't spoil your argument by insisting that this kind soul did not exist pls. I have mutual friends with that family and know how they kept praying for her to survive it. I prayed with them cos it became real to me when I found out that she was the one affected.
The family doesn't need Web presence to prove to you that they lost their mum and aunt! Be sensitive pls!
Re: WHO Warns That Ebola May Be Transmitted Sexually by QueenHeart(f): 10:31am On May 10, 2015
Aitee1:
shocked shocked shocked

Jesus Christ of Obot akara!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Na wetin been remain be this, austinesteve e don end be dat oh sad

Officially zipping up! angry
no use jesus name joke. Wats d jesus christ of obot akara in ds post nw.
Re: WHO Warns That Ebola May Be Transmitted Sexually by PatraSexyDiva: 10:58am On May 10, 2015
GenBuhari:
Yeah you know somebody that know the family?

Yeah right!

present your evidence na !

Sorry but what evidence are you requesting for? The address of my friends or the recording of my conversations with them during their mourning period?

Oga with due respect abeg park well make I pass jare!
Re: WHO Warns That Ebola May Be Transmitted Sexually by dohiswill: 11:20am On May 10, 2015
The virus is present in body fluids. Sex is just like an express way for it to get across
Re: WHO Warns That Ebola May Be Transmitted Sexually by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 10, 2015
I leave that up to you to decide. You simply need to prove that lady in the picture has the name they ascribe to her
PatraSexyDiva:

Sorry but what evidence are you requesting for? The address of my friends or the recording of my conversations with them during their mourning period?

Oga with due respect abeg park well make I pass jare!
Re: WHO Warns That Ebola May Be Transmitted Sexually by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 10, 2015
Hmmmm..... AIDS ND EBOLA..... operation zip up guys..... grin Ebola is more deadly lipsrsealed....
Re: WHO Warns That Ebola May Be Transmitted Sexually by Emerald94(f): 2:07pm On May 10, 2015
Here to read

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Neem{dongoyaro} Health Benefit / What Could Be The Cause Of My Erectile Dysfunction? / How To Keep Up With Fitness Lifestyle When You Have Such A Busy Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.