Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

OPINION: What u think that, it Can be the first agendar, In buhari's Govt.? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / OPINION: What u think that, it Can be the first agendar, In buhari's Govt.? (369 Views)

Do You Think That Two Heads Are Better Than One. (check Photo) / When A Man Have This Kind Of Opinion What Sort Of Husband Can He Be? / When A Lady Have This Kind Of Opinion What Sort Of Wife Can She Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OPINION: What u think that, it Can be the first agendar, In buhari's Govt.? by dotwyz: 9:38pm On May 09, 2015
As we hearn fuel subsidy removal, in which result to the higher price of petroleum that raised from N65 - N140 per litre. on 1st January 2012, in President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's regim. And makes all nigerian started protesting against the the Fedral government decision, but laterly droped to N97 per litre at slunder price till now. Now all nairalanders what are you thinking that it will be the first president - elect. Maj. Gen. Muhammodu Buhari (rtd.) decleration to nigeria, when getting to power. (Please cast ur comment with sense)
Re: OPINION: What u think that, it Can be the first agendar, In buhari's Govt.? by Kelklein(m): 4:46am On May 10, 2015
Gbagaun!

(1) (Reply)

Picture : Quote Of The Day - " I Belong To Evrybody And I Belong To Nobody" / I Paid Chief Anenih N100 Million After My Governorship Victory In Edo State. / President Mom. Buhari Consults Jonathan For Ministers Leaving APC Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.