Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,425 members, 7,978,348 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:38 AM

John Fashanu's Wife, Abigail, Attacked Him With Samurai Sword His Sister Claims - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Fashanu's Wife, Abigail, Attacked Him With Samurai Sword His Sister Claims (752 Views)

Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband / Fashanu's Ex-wife Abigail Igwe Plots Another Desperate Trick To Arrest Him. / Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

John Fashanu's Wife, Abigail, Attacked Him With Samurai Sword His Sister Claims by AdoraAmadi: 11:23pm On May 09, 2015
John Fashanu’s sister has joined the very messy drama between football star Joseph Yobo's mother in law, Abigail Onyekwelu and her estranged husband John with new claims that Abigail attacked John with a ­samurai sword.

You recall that former England and Wimbledon striker Fashanu, 52, told the Sunday People two weeks ago that Abigail attacked him with a knife, stole cash and slept with a woman during their four-year marriage. Allegations Abigail immediately denied and instead hit back with claims that she found John in bed with two women.

Well, according to Princess Fashanu, who lives in her brother’s 20-bedroom mansion, she witnessed a series of attacks by “crazy” socialite Abigail Onyekwelu. She told the MirrorUK:

“She (Abigail) is dangerous, she’s a violent woman. I’ve seen the violence. Trust me, I don’t want my brother in this relationship. She swung my brother’s Samurai sword, which he has for martial arts, at him.
If he hadn’t been alert and in the right position she would have stabbed him right through the heart. She would have killed him. She also threw a bottle of wine at his head. She
was complaining that she needed some money to get some stuff.
My brother was saying to her, ‘Calm down’. Before you knew it she just threw a bottle of wine at him. There was blood everywhere. The woman is crazy. She spent £500 on a fake plastic bum to make it look bigger. She’s not normal.”

Airport radio communications worker Princess added:

“You can’t meet violence with violence, for God’s sake. He had to walk out.”

Abigail ­denied all of Princess’s allegations today. On the fake ­bottom claim, she said:
“My beautifully shaped bum is a result of squat ­exercises John taught me.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/john-fashanus-sister-slams-abigail-in.html

Re: John Fashanu's Wife, Abigail, Attacked Him With Samurai Sword His Sister Claims by Momcherry(f): 11:55pm On May 09, 2015
Na wa for these people o...yesterday Abigail is a lesbian..the day before, John was caught with d housemaid, today, Abigail wanted to kill John with samurai sword....tomorrow, eem.. let me guess.., John was chasing Abigail with AK-47.. angry

Abeg...are you guys the first divorced celebrity couple? Keep washing your dirty linens outside mumu people..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido Girlfriend Sira Shows Off Her Badass Figure In Sexy Photos / Tiwa Savage & Her Mum Run Into David Beckham In London, Shares Interesting Story / Insta Attack.. Toke Makinwa's Fans Attack Husband On Instagram (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.