Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,171 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:05 AM

Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Attack Each Other Online? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Attack Each Other Online? (10004 Views)

The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode / Things A Typical Yoruba When Say When Igbo Attack And Do Not Attack Hausas. / Igbo's Attack On Tonyebarcanista And Their Need To Grow Up!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Attack Each Other Online? by omonnakoda: 12:16am On May 11, 2015
Eshinwaju:

Hmmmmmm.....one hundred orijins for ma head......you definitely gorrit... grin grin...a lot of other people are richer but u never get them boasting...if anything....they are embarrassed to talk about money..... ;Especially because they know they have got it... grin......look at Buhari .....not so rich but respected by his people......look at Awo...balewa......etc...... grin
A typical example is a buffoon called sunnybaboon on this forum

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Attack Each Other Online? by Macelliot7(m): 12:16am On May 11, 2015
inviix:

Yet to remain there and enjoy their 'paradise' is war...they want to be governor in d lagoon.

grin grin
Your Jealousy can't stop Us.....
List of the 15 Most populated States - wikipedia....
1)Kano State
2)Lagos State
3)Kaduna State
4)Katsina State
5)Oyo State
6)Rivers State
7)Bauchi State
coolJigawa State
9)Benue State
10)Anambra State
11)Borno State
12)Delta State
13)Niger State
14)Imo State
15)Akwa Ibom State
Stop bragging about Lagos... You have never been to the same acclaimed Lagos before...
Don't just let me expose the secret an Ekiti man told me.... Yorubas has nothing to show....
Get a life.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Attack Each Other Online? by aresa: 12:17am On May 11, 2015
[s]
Ucheosefoh:
What is it talking about? gibberish
[/s]

Trolls bore me.
Re: Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Attack Each Other Online? by Macelliot7(m): 12:22am On May 11, 2015
aresa:

Lmao @ 0.5%...

There are over 20 million people in Lagos and according to you empty and shallow chest beaters, you are more than 50% of the population, thats 10 million right there in Lagos alone so who is lying? Or your arithmetic is just fukkked up?
Yes 0.05%....
I told you to forget politics... Igbos population are head in head with the Hausas....
Igbos constitutes larger percentage than any other Tribe in Nigeria in other countries of the World....
Re: Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Attack Each Other Online? by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:28am On May 11, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Trolls bore me.
lol things don't get my attention humans do so I'm still wondering what it is talking about
Re: Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Attack Each Other Online? by mobaking: 10:04am On May 11, 2015
omonnakoda:
I do not think Eboes are jealous necessarily of Yorubas. It is a much deeper problem.To understand the Eboe you have to look at how he treats his brothers. The Eboe is jealous of his father and his brothers. Deep down he feels inferior and this is a profound psychological issue for the Eboe male. How does he manage this ? He compensates by talking big especially about money,yes he also works hard like everyone else but is usuall too willing to cheat to "make it " and often boasts whether or not he succeeds. If he does make it then his sole purpose is to use his wealthto oppress and belittle other men. Any man who has less money than an Eboe man is less of a man than him and he does everything to let him know this. This is Eboes relating to Eboes. The Eboe man's triumph is for him to build a major community asset and use this as a platform to lord it over everyone else even telling his elders to shut up or sometimes flog them. You cannot become "somebody" in Eboelnd on the basis of integrity and honesty without money. Money is the only thing that Eboe society recognizes.

It is a fact of Eboe culture before colonialism if a man did not hve money to marry a wife his brother woud bail him out n condition that he becomes his slave

They fail to understand that other groups while they value diligence and hard work do not operate on the principle of richest is boss and so when they go to other lands carry this churlish behaviour with them provoking strong resentment.Unfortunately they do not see what they are doing wrong when they are loud,obnoxious and condescending they think that is "normal"
Eboes disdain Ebonyi and Enugu and mistrust Abia and Imo while Anambra the most obnoxious bunch think they are superior to everyone
BULLS-EYE,u are on target.Nice analysis.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Attack Each Other Online? by Chiaka(f): 10:35am On May 11, 2015
Who cares!
Re: Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Attack Each Other Online? by ERCROSS(m): 11:05am On May 11, 2015
Macelliot7:

I hv interacted with many Yorubas in reality....
An Average yoruba guy believes that 90% of Rich people are involved in ritualism(Ogun owo/Ogu ego).

Google is your friend.
It's a fact...
Even the largest Markets in South-west is dominated by Igbos....

Alaba international market where ur people carry out their dubious acts pirating everything piratable, yet that didn't stop d Yoruba's from showing love to ur tribes, I just wonder why u guys r filled with much hate for the Yoruba's..
All those things wey ur people dey do for ABA, no be refurbished products dem be ? Fake products that doesn't last and u call that achievement.?
U had betta stop spreading all these tribe egocentric statement before u feed ur coming generation with such hate statement..
And either u like it or not, No BIAFRA nation for u guys, we all gon' live together, either u like it or not

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Attack Each Other Online? by ERCROSS(m): 11:18am On May 11, 2015
praise010:
They say we are jealous of the Yoruba race. I keep wondering why we will be jealous of people we are better than.

Ekiti claims to have a million professors. But events have unfolded. Anambra and Imo states leads in literacy level in Nigeria today. So who is jealous? The one who overtakes or the person overtaken.

While a typical IBO man will hawk in traffic. An intelligent Yoruba man will choose to become Agboro or Omonile. What is there to be jealous of?

An IBO man believes in hard work and worship nobody while an average Yoruba man will sleep at the gate of Tinubu, Alao Akala, OBJ, Kashamu, Fayose, and the late Adedibu.

They claim ibos are kidnappers and ritualists. But today their den in Ibadan and Oya state have been busted. Even a whole family in Yoruba land have a PHD in kidnapping.

They increase house rent for Ibo tenants and we pay without complain. Yet they are jealous.

Wetin we do them ooooooooooooooooo?

owk... Then why the hate towards the Yoruba's..
Just gimme one personal experience of urs for which u hate the Yoruba's..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Attack Each Other Online? by dckelvin(m): 12:25pm On May 11, 2015
HungerBAD:
I am from the South/South and was born and bred in the West.

No Yoruba person has ever tried to Cheat/Con/Scam me all my life, but anytime I come across an Ibo Man they are always looking for ways to play a fast one on you.

One just tried to sale me a fake property here on Nairaland(more on that later)STAY CLEAR OF ANY IBO MAN ON NAIRALAND PROPERTY SECTION.

The OP got it wrong when he mentioned the Yoruba's only, as the rightful topic should have been WHY DO NIGERIAN'S DISTRUST THE IBO PEOPLE TOO MUCH? and the answer lies within the ibo's themselves. They should look inward and TRY to look and embrace the definition of HONESTY HONESTY HONESTY.

You cannot give a THIEF your money to keep for you and that is why an IBO MAN will never be the President of a ONE NIGERIA, they are criminals and that includes their preachers.

I will take sides with the Yoruba's and Hausa's any day against the IBO'S as I don't see myself associating with Ritualists, thieves, illiterates, petty traders and very dishonest bunch. The Reason the Ibo's lost the Civil war was that the South refused to side with them, as they had eyes for OUR OIL ALONE, just imagine all the Southern OIL controlled by one or two illiterates from Nnewi. That would have been painful.

I will bash the IBO RACE online, I will Bash the IBO RACE in person.

JUST ONE IS ALL I ASK OF, JUST SHOW ME ONE HONEST PERSON FROM THE EASTERN PART OF NIGERIA.

Is it not an insult that you cannot even find ONE honest person in a tribe?

you now claim to be from SS. but in other forum lyk Oba Akiolun recent statement,u claim to be a yoruba. .
you yorubas are bunch of lazy cowards.
stop faking identity to cause disunity.
face d reality.

COWARD.

Re: Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Attack Each Other Online? by dckelvin(m): 12:26pm On May 11, 2015
HungerBAD:

No Yoruba person has ever tried to Cheat/Con/Scam me all my life, but anytime I come across an Ibo Man they are always looking for ways to play a fast one on you.

One just tried to sale me a fake property here on Nairaland(more on that later)STAY CLEAR OF ANY IBO MAN ON NAIRALAND PROPERTY SECTION.

The OP got it wrong when he mentioned the Yoruba's only, as the rightful topic should have been WHY DO NIGERIAN'S DISTRUST THE IBO PEOPLE TOO MUCH? and the answer lies within the ibo's themselves. They should look inward and TRY to look and embrace the definition of HONESTY HONESTY HONESTY.

You cannot give a THIEF your money to keep for you and that is why an IBO MAN will never be the President of a ONE NIGERIA, they are criminals and that includes their preachers.

I will take sides with the Yoruba's and Hausa's any day against the IBO'S as I don't see myself associating with Ritualists, thieves, illiterates, petty traders and very dishonest bunch. The Reason the Ibo's lost the Civil war was that the South refused to side with them, as they had eyes for OUR OIL ALONE, just imagine all the Southern OIL controlled by one or two illiterates from Nnewi. That would have been painful.

JUST ONE IS ALL I ASK OF, JUST SHOW ME ONE HONEST PERSON FROM THE EASTERN PART OF NIGERIA.

you now claim to be from SS. but in other forum lyk Oba Akiolun recent statement,u claim to be a yoruba. .
you yorubas are bunch of lazy cowards.
stop faking identity to cause disunity.
face d reality.

COWARD

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Attack Each Other Online? by dckelvin(m): 12:35pm On May 11, 2015
ERCROSS:

And either u like it or not, No BIAFRA nation for u guys, we all gon' live together, either u like it or not
fool,we are already on d move.
come & stop us or stand on our way when we will be lunch our war of independence.
Re: Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Attack Each Other Online? by Amadi45(f): 12:41pm On May 11, 2015
HungerBAD:

pls,I'm from south south,but I don't have any idea of all the rubbish u wrote here.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Attack Each Other Online? by omonnakoda: 12:56pm On May 11, 2015
There is no such thing as South South .There is Urhobo ,Itsekiri,Edo , Isoko on one side of the River Niger There is Efik,Ogoni,Andoni,Ekpeye,Ikwerre Ibibio,Annang on the other side.There is Ijaw on both sides. They do not have much in common and certainly do not have the same agenda.We still have a so called SS president.What has he done for the Ogoni People He took care of the Ijaw

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Attack Each Other Online? by ERCROSS(m): 1:30pm On May 11, 2015
dckelvin:

fool,we are already on d move.
come & stop us or stand on our way when we will be lunch our war of independence.

War of independence... grin
people like u na only mouth u get, na una go first flee at d explosion sound of a greenade...
U cum here dey shout war.. If u see war.. U fit wait..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Attack Each Other Online? by dckelvin(m): 2:07pm On May 11, 2015
ERCROSS:

War of independence... grin
people like u na only mouth u get, na una go first flee at d explosion sound of a greenade...
U cum here dey shout war.. If u see war.. U fit wait..
we shall see

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Attack Each Other Online? by disumusa: 3:12pm On May 11, 2015
Igbos are caward and dirty tribe, majority sleep in shop how do they birth,excrate,pooo, they lives in dirty places, 90pec of their women are prostitude

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Attack Each Other Online? by dckelvin(m): 3:38pm On May 11, 2015
disumusa:
Igbos are caward and dirty tribe, majority sleep in shop how do they birth,excrate,pooo, they lives in dirty places, 90pec of their women are prostitude
Bwahahahahaha.
boy,I can feel u burning inside.
take it easy b4 u hv heart attack

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Attack Each Other Online? by disumusa: 3:48pm On May 11, 2015
Iam a northernal redy for reply

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Attack Each Other Online? by Macelliot7(m): 6:05pm On May 11, 2015
ERCROSS:

Alaba international market where ur people carry out their dubious acts pirating everything piratable, yet that didn't stop d Yoruba's from showing love to ur tribes, I just wonder why u guys r filled with much hate for the Yoruba's..
All those things wey ur people dey do for ABA, no be refurbished products dem be ? Fake products that doesn't last and u call that achievement.?
U had betta stop spreading all these tribe egocentric statement before u feed ur coming generation with such hate statement..
Lolz.... Threat! Funny!
... I can never and will never hate the Yoruba people..... All these are just online rants....

Bro, you know, sometimes you get furious by people's comments and tends to act.....
All these are politics....
I'm pro-Biafra and will be proud to be called a Biafran, but I wish Nigeria can overcome all her inter-Tribalism and ethnic bigotries....
#ONE_NIGERIA.....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Attack Each Other Online? by Macelliot7(m): 6:15pm On May 11, 2015
disumusa:
Obviously, You lied....
I have decided to quit tribalism..
Calling the Igbo race dirty people shows you are ignorant... An Igbo man CAN NEVER BE DIRTY.... An average Nigerian knows that Igbos are healthy and well-fed...
Tagging 90% of Igbo women as prostitutes is another lie... Igbo culture and marriage is Rich... No Igbo Man will pay a bride pride for a LovePeddler.... No sensible Igbo woman will involve in that unless she lack parental care or has no parent...
Can't talk to much... Get a life bro....
Re: Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Attack Each Other Online? by Macelliot7(m): 6:21pm On May 11, 2015
HungerBAD:

Watch what you say....
You may suffer for this false comment you made.... Watch out!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Attack Each Other Online? by nationwide1(m): 7:40pm On May 11, 2015
disumusa:

As you wrote with annoyance with burning hate, did you check your grammar?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Attack Each Other Online? by gbantu23: 12:21am On Oct 14, 2015
IBOS ARE TOO CLEVER FOR THEIR OWN GOOD. AND Yorubas ARE LIKE A GIANT AFRICAN CRYING BABY WHO's POOPED HIS NAPPY.

1) THEY THINK ALL OF ATTENTION SHOULD BE ON THEM, EVEN THO THEIR CONTRIBUTION AND COMPETITIVENES IN NIGERIA IS EVERYDAY UNDER MINED BY THE SELF MOTIVATED BUSSINES MINDED IGBO. (@ this comment alone I kno most Yorubas r so offended they wish to fist fight the next lone igbo they come across! Yorubas r one of those tribes in the world that would rather rule by force rather than sheer Brain power!(THEY R SUMHOW A DISGUISED FORM OF HAUSA PEOPLE IN THEIR PERCEPTION OF SELF RIGHTIOUSNES! JUST NON ISLAMIC AND NOT SO OVERTLY AGGRESIVE, EVEN THO I GUESS WEST AFRICA HAS PROBABLY SUFFERED ITS SHARE OF Yoruba WAHALA!)

2) FINALLY THE Yoruba MENTALLITY IS THE REASON AFRICA WOUNT UNITE UNDER THE WE ARE 'ALL BLACK' BANNER. THEY ALL STILL BELIEVE TILL THIS DATE THAT THEY R THE FRESH 'BLOOD' IN WEST AFRICA. ITS JUST HOW DARE THESE NEIGHBORING TRIBES FORGET IT. IT REALLY SEEMS THIS IS THE MESSAGE THAT IS MUDDLED UP IN THE Yorubas UNDIRECTIONAL, UNFOUNDED, CIRCULAR HOSTILLITY.

THESE ARE JUST SOME OF THE TITLES THAT I READ WHEN READING ABOUT THE TOPIC FROM A Yoruba POINT OF VIEW:

“Lagos is not a ‘No man’s land’ - yes but it is the capital city, it is bound to attract a wide array of people igbo FULLANI delta all in the mix. This would be an issue if IGBOS were suddenly moving in and taking over non populated Yoruba areas, but to spread out in a capital city only seems naturL coz that's what it is built for. This struggle is mainly underpinned on the domination of Lagos.

Ndigbo and their Battle For The Soul Of Yorubaland (Part 1) - I mean this one was the most insane, the soul of a land...wtf is that? Wat DUZ it look like, is it the portion of the land where it speaks or is it the area with the highest concentration of people? and u kno why dat is the case...Coz it's the capital city god damm it! A land has no particular doesn't embody anyone soul because prior to the Yorubas there was someone or something else living there, so that claim alone has no validity.

ILL CONCLUDE BY SAYING Yorubas ARE ONE OF THOSE SAD SAD SAD BLACK ETHNIC TRIBES IN AFRICA WHO HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO WAY OF KNOWING THAT THEY ARE BLACK, THEY ONLY INTERESTED IN REGIONAL CONTROL AND CANT SEE PAST THAT.

CERTAINLY CANT SEE THE BIG PICTURE THAT IS REQUIRED TODAY IF WE ARE GOING TO UNITE THIS CONTINENT PAST REGIONAL AND NATIONAl BRITISH IMPOSED BORDER LINES..AM SORY TO SAY BUT I SEE THE Yorubas BECOMING AN A MAJOR SOURCE OF HINDERANCE IN ACCOMPLISHING THIS TASK, SINCE THEY ONLY INTERESTED IN REGIONAL CONTROL.

IT SUPRISES ME TO SAY THIS BUT THE IGBO(reputed the selfish one!) SEEMS TO BE MORE WILLING TO SIDE WITH PEOPLE OF DIFFERENT ETHNICITY AND TRIBES IN AFRICA ALL EXCEPT THE NOTHERN HAUSA-FULANI (4 Gud reason') WHO WE ARE MEANT TO UNDERSTAND HAS NO BLACK INTRESTS, HIS INTRESTS PURELY ORIGINATE FROM THE MIDDLE EAST.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Attack Each Other Online? by wytecat: 5:57am On Oct 14, 2015
I want to believe that you already know the answer but trying to be smart.

It's easy, Yoruba can stop it just as we watched for years before responding to Ibos. Ibos just can't, bashing Yoruba validates them. If you don't believe me, try calling a truce and see if Ibos can survive it for a week. Ibos feel good to take the boss on, and like a badge of honor, they are not tired of wearing it.

Yoruba are NOT doing it by choice, we just can't keep looking away while Ibos have a field day on us.

I'll be shocked if Ibos stop insulting us here, they have used the best part of their lives to denigrate Yoruba. Why would ibos be this obsessed with us if they don't see the us as bigger better and up there?

I repeat call a truce and see if Ibos can last a week. I guarantee you that we will give Ibos free reign for a month.

nationwide1:
How can we change it? It will be dangerous for our children to grow up and learn this from us.
Re: Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Attack Each Other Online? by Warlord3000(m): 6:27am On Oct 14, 2015
Guess everything always boils down to the year 1967..

And funny enough most of the people with that hurt and hatred in them were not even conceived at the time.. shocked
Re: Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Attack Each Other Online? by 9JAMac10: 8:32pm On Apr 20
What ethnicity and tribe in Nigeria does not have criminals and crooks amongst them
HungerBAD:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Attack Each Other Online? by 9JAMac10: 9:05pm On Apr 20
caprini1:
Smart kids like PHYNO & OLAMIDE are busy making serious money and building a life together ,while some mo.rons are here typing poo....continue hating on one another,while the smart ones are progressing hand in hand.Ndi ara ,awon oloshi jati jati!
facts. Success and wealth transcends race and ethnicity

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Attack Each Other Online? by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 9:33pm On Apr 20
GBAM!!!..them no wan gree for their. Slave masters....
Eshinwaju:
iboes jealousy of Yoruba superiority is the cause of the problems...simple... grin
Re: Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Attack Each Other Online? by yommen: 12:15am On Apr 21
Eshinwaju:
d best thing is to give them Biafra....let dem go back to their land.... grin...people r tired... grin....until I came to 9raland...I never knew their hate was this bad...even now when I meet and relate to iboes in real life......i now look at them differently but pretend... angry......these people have too much hate in their heart....

It will be difficult to get Biafra. Adaka Boro declared Niger Delta as a country but Ojukwu killed him because he had eyes on Niger Delta oil. You can't deny other people freedom they so much desired and still want to get that same freedom.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Attack Each Other Online? by yommen: 12:18am On Apr 21
Macelliot7:

The same Biafra that Awolowo was afraid of?
By God's grace, the Igbos controls this country Economically.

The normal empty boast. Present to us your data.
Re: Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Attack Each Other Online? by aswani(m): 5:03am On Apr 21
yommen:

It will be difficult to get Biafra. Adaka Boro declared Niger Delta as a country but Ojukwu killed him because he had eyes on Niger Delta oil. You can't deny other people freedom they so much desired and still want to get that same freedom.

I actually think Ndigbo will get their Biafra, the shock will be that Ala Yoruba and Ala North Ndigbo will prefer to stay Nigerian (even if a few of them are doing it for expediency sake) than be fully fledged Biafran nationals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tension In Nasarawa As 2 Speakers Emerge From State Assembly / OPC's Anti-Boko Haram Protest Are Unnecessary – Northern Youths / 194 Eminent Elders Declare.......north Prepared For SNC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.