Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,077 members, 7,922,608 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 10:17 AM

Do You Need A Sugar Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Need A Sugar Boy (423 Views)

In Need Of A Sugar Boy? / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / My Excapade With A Sugar Mummy Scammer (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Sugar Boy by loverasheed: 2:13am On May 10, 2015
Do you need a sugar mummy?? Get yours now...

Hello Nigerian, welcome! Please read this description before calling, this is a Media that connect you with lovely ladies here in Nigeria, U.K, USA and Canada.

You can also get connected to a Sugar Mummy, Sugar Daddy or a Lovely Single in any Area in Nigeria, U.K, USA and Canada or wants to get hooked up with life partner. Only DATING Does It Better. Call me now

You will also have the opportunity to see one on one after one week of phone or chart conversation (Nigerian based), and for UK , USA and Canada connection, it will take a period of one month or two depending of the seriousness of the applicant. Call us For Your Hook up Today Start calling and start getting paid

You can always reach me either by email or by phone as i will be willing to respond at any time.

Application Officer: Mr. Lucky
Re: Do You Need A Sugar Boy by TEAMTWACI: 2:55am On May 10, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Video Of This Baby Twerking / Kweshi0n Time!!! / Been Real; The Strength Of All Relationships.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.