Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,847 members, 7,976,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 09:10 PM

Eating Food In Your Dream Is It Biblical? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eating Food In Your Dream Is It Biblical? (5430 Views)

Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? / Is It Biblical For A Female To Ask A Male Out? / Good Friday: Is Abstaining From Meat Superstitous Or Biblical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eating Food In Your Dream Is It Biblical? by peeparty(m): 5:39am On May 10, 2015
would like to know your views on this issue.

cc
lalasticlala
Re: Eating Food In Your Dream Is It Biblical? by Nobody: 6:11am On May 10, 2015
Balanced diet..
Re: Eating Food In Your Dream Is It Biblical? by Nobody: 6:34am On May 10, 2015
its nt biblical but according to the teachings of the spirits, it is very bad and dangerous and can be use to initiate someone or poison someone by d agents of devil.
Re: Eating Food In Your Dream Is It Biblical? by Swegzfreak: 6:35am On May 10, 2015
peeparty:
would like to know your views on this issue.
When next u ave such a dream make sure u read psalm 24 in a salt nd water solution nd make sure u pray... Tank me later
Re: Eating Food In Your Dream Is It Biblical? by Nobody: 7:07am On May 10, 2015
Yeah all dreams are biblical. And they do have their different purposes and meanings. There are positive and negative dreams. They occur as a result of what would happen in the (near) future.
As a christian, if you dreamt a bad dream, the first thing to do, is to kneel down in prayers to God after which you can seek the counsel of ur pastor or of other dignitaries knowledgeable than you in that aspect. I have since come to realise that dreams do or actually come to reality.
Eating in the dream to my knowledge, is not a positive dream. It`s a terrible dream that drags along diverse afflictions.
Re: Eating Food In Your Dream Is It Biblical? by ShayGirl(f): 7:25am On May 10, 2015
Its a terrible thing to eat in ones dream cos its a trick and method used in getting people by d evil doers and if one isn't careful, he/she might end up being bewitched in d process...

It does happen to me that I do take it as nothing.... but wen I started realising that eating in d dream isn't barely normal was wen I saw ma mum feeding me wit nice meals in d dream and I told her about it, then she opened ma eyes to d understanding of d level at which people can attain just to get a person, including using someone's image in d dream...Yorubas will say 'won lo awo eni yen'...
So dear, eating in d dream is beyond d physical....and Prayer is d only master key to it..
Re: Eating Food In Your Dream Is It Biblical? by Tallesty1(m): 8:02am On May 10, 2015
ShayGirl:
Its a terrible thing to eat in ones dream cos its a trick and method used in getting people by d evil doers and if one isn't careful, he/she might end up being bewitched in d process...

It does happen to me that I do take it as nothing.... but wen I started realising that eating in d dream isn't barely normal was wen I saw ma mum feeding me wit nice meals in d dream and I told her about it, then she opened ma eyes to d understanding of d level at which people can attain just to get a person, including using someone's image in d dream...Yorubas will say 'won lo awo eni yen'...
So dear, eating in d dream is beyond d physical....and Prayer is d only master key to it..
Terrible ke.

Sometimes it is because the person went to be hungry.

It is more hungrical than biblicalgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eating Food In Your Dream Is It Biblical? by loomer: 8:05am On May 10, 2015
ShayGirl:

Always quick to pointing at the devil and witches in nigeria. Even when we get wet dreams we say it's the devil
Re: Eating Food In Your Dream Is It Biblical? by mentorandfriend(m): 8:07am On May 10, 2015
If you go to bed hungry, you'll surely dream of eating a balanced diet in your dream. It means nothing to me.

2 Likes

Re: Eating Food In Your Dream Is It Biblical? by peeparty(m): 8:16am On May 10, 2015
Tallesty1:
Terrible ke.

very true sir.
Re: Eating Food In Your Dream Is It Biblical? by ShayGirl(f): 3:51pm On May 10, 2015
[quote author=loomer post=33591140]

Always quick to pointing at the devil and witches in nigeria. Even when we get wet dreams we say it's the devil[/quote

Taar!!! Is it God d witches serve.

This one is different cos tins like these r definitely nt from God...ma opinion tho
Re: Eating Food In Your Dream Is It Biblical? by ShayGirl(f): 3:57pm On May 10, 2015
Tallesty1:
Terrible ke.

Lol....When u decide to end up going to bed without doing d right thing, u l end getting d wrong thing, and d wrong place

1 Like

Re: Eating Food In Your Dream Is It Biblical? by loomer: 4:37pm On May 10, 2015
[quote author=ShayGirl post=33603255][/quote]

You might be right, but that's also just my discovery abt Nigerians. Always attributin things to d devil, even wen its nature
Re: Eating Food In Your Dream Is It Biblical? by johndwayy(m): 4:47pm On May 10, 2015
ShayGirl:

Childish talk....wot type of understanding were ur eyes opened to? Pls go and check the Holy Scriptures for insight and directions, the word of God has the final say on any issue. From the scriptures, it was God dat even tried to feed someone in d dream... go and check.
Re: Eating Food In Your Dream Is It Biblical? by peeparty(m): 5:15pm On May 10, 2015
johndwayy:

Childish talk....wot type of understanding were ur eyes opened to? Pls go and check the Holy Scriptures for insight and directions, the word of God has the final say on any issue. From the scriptures, it was God dat even tried to feed someone in d dream... go and check.
ur on track
Re: Eating Food In Your Dream Is It Biblical? by Barnabaseloka(m): 10:15pm On May 11, 2015
It is not everything that happens or happened on earth that is written in the bible. People have been eating in dreams before and will continue to eat. As a Christian, God has given you the power to order what you need in life. If I find myself eating in the dream, it means nothing to me. I saw myself eating delicious 'egusi' soup with garri that made me go for a second round in the dream. I was so happy when I woke up and wished that it would become reality.

When I have such dreams,, I will thank God for the food on waking up, and ask him to provide it physically for me to enjoy. You have the power to speak life or good into anything that seems dead or bad to you.do not allow fear into your life. Do not mind dream interpreters, hold on to God and His promises and things will go well with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eating Food In Your Dream Is It Biblical? by mziceberry(f): 11:56am On May 14, 2015
Barnabaseloka:
It is not everything that happens or happened on earth that is written in the bible. People have been eating in dreams before and will continue to eat. As a Christian, God has given you the power to order what you need in life. If I find myself eating in the dream, it means nothing to me. I saw myself eating delicious 'egusi' soup with garri that made me go for a second round in the dream. I was so happy when I woke up and wished that it would become reality.

When I have such dreams,, I will thank God for the food on waking up, and ask him to provide it physically for me to enjoy. You have the power to speak life or good into anything that seems dead or bad to you.do not allow fear into your life. Do not mind dream interpreters, hold on to God and His promises and things will go well with you.

lol..xactly!!!

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With The Barrier Stopping You From Possessing Your Possessions. / Why Does God Simply Exist? / Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.