Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,751 members, 7,938,303 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! (24274 Views)

New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen / Eva - Make Em Say - Is This The Best Hip Hop Track By A Naija Femcee Ever? / Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! by Hugoboi(m): 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2006
yea kitten??
Re: Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! by kaydee(m): 10:44pm On Sep 21, 2006
@ Hugoboi

Why are u mad @ nothin?Iz it countdown?

[b][/b]1, Second Round KO was hot

[b][/b]Rite where u stand - You don't know who Gangstarr is beefing and you put da in ur top 6.Jada waz really fire on that track

[b][/b]Hit Em Up - We know but i'm sure you got a diff one. So what's ur verdict?

[b][/b]my fofo - I like it too but have u heard Jada's checkmate?

[b][/b]Take Over - This is where you're totally wrong. Comparing "Ether" with "Take over".
It's obvious that u're a Jigga fan but Jigga got murdered and Jigga knows it himself.

[b][/b]Destroy and Rebuild - Yeah! It'll be in ma top 10 beef songs too

The poster wants ur best and not ur top 6,so which one is ur best diss song?

Re: Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! by Hugoboi(m): 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2006
@ kaydee
I aint mad and those where my best.My top six, aiit!!
Re: Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! by Hugoboi(m): 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2006
The poster wants your best and not your top 6,so which one is your best diss song?

i'm d poster!!! LOL
Re: Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! by Uche2nna(m): 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2006
Hi Hugoboi.Long time ! How body? grin grin grin
Re: Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! by mukina2: 8:39pm On Oct 03, 2006
uche wey u go sef? shocked
Re: Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! by Uche2nna(m): 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2006
mukina2:

uche wey u go sef? shocked
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I was about to ask you the same question.
Anwayz,Girl how u dey?
Re: Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! by mukina2: 11:19pm On Oct 03, 2006
uche ar dey
Re: Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! by Hugoboi(m): 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2006
Hi Hugoboi.Long time ! How body?

my guy,i strtch tight!! nothin dey pa grin grin grin grin
Re: Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! by Christino(m): 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2007
OF all the DIss tracks the world has seen, I ain't seen one that's pulled more drama than Hit Em up, hence, I ain't arguing.
Re: Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! by Albato(m): 11:14am On Feb 08, 2008
Re: Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! by fastmoney(m): 11:35am On Feb 08, 2008
Rap battle/beef of all times must be jayz vs nas, this is longest and most creative battle of all times,, tupac and bigg is just the one that had a tragic end, and please no body should mention 50cent next to the word BEEF or BATTLE, there was no battle in he beef between he and ja, 50cent had the GAME come settle all his beefs 4 him, Yo the GAME is not with GUNIT or AFTERMATH no more, 50 made dre cut all links as in not have notting to do with GAME,
the GAME runs his own label called BLACK WALL STREET with has a distribution deal with GIFFINS RECORDS so the game signed to BLACK WALL STREET/GIFFINS
Re: Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! by gaskinachi(m): 3:04pm On Feb 08, 2008
omo, pac murdered big on hit em up, best diss song ever, trust me
Re: Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! by baslone: 10:51pm On Feb 08, 2008
well,we all got our opinions but for me,i'l go like
1 HIT 'EM UP
2 ETHER
3 SECOND ROUND KNOCKOUT(he might have lost out,but that track was really the shitznit)
Re: Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! by jchublue: 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2008
Real M'f--king Gees by Eazy E
Re: Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! by baslone: 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2008
we got betta beef hits than dat,dat enimemen,50,busta hail mary is hot.jay z's take ova is hot,piggy bank aint bad.i got some hot ones on the games mixtape,camron also did some hot stuff on HOVA.Eazy is a legend but 4get him.the reply on dre's day is even betta.
Re: Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! by A40(m): 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2008
Pac and Biggie was the real shit most of thses other beefs are just commercial ish

No Vaseline by Ice Cube (NWA and Dre diss)

Take Over (Nas dropped ether and blah blah he might have won the battle but Jigga won the war i mean who boned who's baby momma? who is Nas's boss? Hov)
Re: Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! by jchublue: 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2008
Mine are
Eazy E- (Real Compton City Geez)- dissing Dre and Snoop
The Game- 300 bars (dissing 50 Cent and G-unit)
DJ Quik- Dollars and Sense (dissing MC Eiht)
Re: Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! by DCONE1(m): 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2008
hey guyz lets not 4get da topic both 2 pac and biggie are hot guyz.i really iuv nases ether i listen to it almost everyday
Re: Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! by User2Keep: 8:58am On Feb 19, 2008
tupac - hit em up (diss to biggie)
foxy brown - bang bang (diss to lil kim)
nas - ether (diss to jay-z)
Re: Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! by eldee(m): 11:30am On Feb 19, 2008
1) Nas - Ether (Dissed errfin from his lips to record label name)

Notable Mentions
300 Bars and Still Running- The Game (Dissing Fiddy)
Hit 'em Up - Tupac (Woulda been the best but there wasn't even a reply)
Against all Odds- Tupac (Dissing Nas, Diddy and everyone else)
Swagger Jacker-Cam'ron (Wasn't actually a song but he exposed Jigga)
Trina Moe- DMX (Dissing L.O.X)
Re: Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 04, 2008
That song 'I smell pussy' was rather funny sha
Re: Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! by shotster50(m): 4:11am On Oct 17, 2008
In no particular order:

Nas - Ether (VS Jay Z, Roc-a-fella records)
LL Cool J - The Ripper Strikes Back (VS Canibus, Wyclef Jean)
Canibus - Second Round KO (VS LL Cool J)
Eminem - Nail In The Coffin (VS Benzino, The Source)
The Game - 300 Bars and Runnin (VS 50 Cent)
2Pac feat. Tha Outlawz - Hit 'Em Up (VS East Coast in general, Biggie Smalls, Junior Mafia, Bad Boy, Mobb Deep, )
Common - The Bitch In Yoo (VS Ice Cube)
Ice Cube - No Vaseline (VS Dr Dre, Eazy E, Mc Ren, DJ Yella)
The list is endless,
Re: Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! by dayokanu(m): 9:53am On Oct 17, 2008
Did anyone ever listen to Say what you say By Eminem and Dre of Jermaine Dupri?

Pac's venom on Biggie shook the whole world
Re: Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! by olijah11: 3:36am On Sep 05, 2009
lol Bigge didnt kill pac he was really sad when he died cause he liked him as a friend n pac really did think bigge killed him when he was in prison he had time to think faith said he was cryin and he mad jokes about

it Nea Gutter had two spots
The two for five dollar hits, the blue tops
Gotta go, Coolio mean it's gettin Too Hot
If Fey' had twins, she'd probably have two Pacs he said that in Brooklyn finest referin to the rumors of tupac havin makin love to his wife he was better than pac in everyway richer (he was worht 157 mil pac only around 300k he got cheated by suge) he had a album sell more than him and his company was legit
Re: Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! by olijah11: 3:38am On Sep 05, 2009
SOme 1 said lets not get carried away so i think Krs-one n Nelly cause it is like he predictied hip hops death tryin to stop the commieral music so he did a good job
Re: Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! by baslone: 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2009
A-40:

Take Over (Nas dropped ether and blah blah he might have won the battle but Jigga won the war i mean who boned who's baby momma? who is Nas's boss? Hov)

TAKE OVER[i][/i] ke!! shocked

Way Far from it!!!
Re: Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! by chic2pimp(m): 8:48am On Sep 19, 2009
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT TO THE POSTER THIS QUESTION IS VERY SILLY JARE.

NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE TOUCHES

HIT EM' UP- 2PAC FEAT THE OUTLWAZ
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! by german007(m): 10:14am On Sep 19, 2009
FOR REAL, NOTHING WILL EVER COME CLOSE TO HIT-EM UP BY TUPAC,
"IT WAS THE MOST DIRECT DISS SONG EVER, NO PARABLES, NO BEATING AROUND THE BUSH, STRAIGHT AND DIRECT, PRECISE WORD FOR WORD
Re: Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! by chic2pimp(m): 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2009
^^^^^^^GBAM.

I'll rank Ether- Nas second.
Re: Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! by Sauron1: 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2009
The Best Hip-Hop Diss Song?

LL Cool J versus Canibus(2nd Round KO).

I'll let you kick a verse, Bleep it, I'll let you kick them all
I'd even wait for the studio audience to applaud
Now watch me rip the tat from your arm
Kick you in the groin, stick you for your Vanguard award
In front of your mom your first, second, and third born
Make your wife get on the horn, and call Minister Farrakhan
Re: Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! by aldon: 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2009
bangin - ruggedman(mode9 diss)-
ya dissin attepts needs cruthes cuz they re lame
i make money 4rm my naija hip hop
you re broke n ya album is flip flop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Jenifa - 'I Want To Rap' (Audio) / Hip-hop Video Vixens / What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.