Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) (18571 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election / APC Cheiftain Calls For Suspension Of The Constitution To Enable Buhari Perform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 10, 2015
barcanista:
Babangida annuled credible election

Obasanjo conducted 2 fraudulent elections and even wanted to go for an unconstitutional 3rd term.

Buhari's supporters sent over 1000 people to their early deaths in 2011 because Buhari lost.

Buhari's team made it clear that "should election be rigged, they won't go to court but will form parallel government".

Buhari accepted the 2015 results despite the fact that there was cleaaaaaaaaaaaar case of Almajiri kids voting for him. All because he was declared winner.

Despite the electoral skimish in the North, incumbent Jonathan had to accept the result because "his ambition is not worth the blood of anybody".

Truly, Jonathan is the only Democratic President Nigeria has ever produced. He's a complete gentleman and a Man of Peace.

He deserves the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize.
eureka!!!!....very true facts...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by 83lagosroad(m): 2:23pm On May 10, 2015
Omotolu:
Trash talk. He should have behaved like Gbagbo,and face the consequences. Nobel Price is not just being dished out anyhow. Recipients must deserve it.

Had he behaved like laurent gbagbo. You might be a dead man by now or better a refugee in Benin republic
Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by Orikinla(m): 2:27pm On May 10, 2015
Anyone who says President Goodluck Jonathan deserves an award for accepting defeat in the March 28 presidential election he clearly lost is stupid. President Jonathan did not conduct any free and fair election in 2015 and he is not innocent of the bloody atrocities perpetrated by his Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Rivers State, Akwa Ibom State, Edo State, Abia State and other states during the 2015 general elections. What did President Jonathan achieve? How many people have been arrested for electoral malpractices? Have the killers of members and supporters of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Rivers State, Edo State and Akwa Ibom State been arrested? What did President Jonathan do when his troublesome wife, First Lady Dame Patience Jonathan instigated members and supporters of the PDP to attack the members and supporters of the APC? Anyone commending President Jonathan is a fool, even if the person has a PhD.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 10, 2015
Eruditor:

3 times Buhari lost. 3 times he was rigged. Perhaps he would have still lost but that was not the reason for going to the courts. He did it to help sanitize the electoral process. To help reduce 22M fictitious votes to less than 13M that it should have been.

Each time he challenged the elections, his number got higher and it culminated in 2015, when he eventually beat the incumbent.

Say what you will about him but GMB is a true democrat. GEJ did everything possible to rig the elections but he failed. He had no option but to concede defeat.
to my opinion GEJ wasnt even interested in rigging...if he was ready and obstinate JEGA would not have conducted the affairs of the elections and the heavens wont fall...sometimes I think y'all apc supporters need to give GEJ some credit for the elections won by the new party...if GEJ was all out ready to rig nothing,i repeat nothing would have stopped him..at most nigeria ends up like syria and you mr man start seeking for refuge...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by luvmijeje(f): 2:30pm On May 10, 2015
Mtcheww! Less than 20 days for all these nonsense to end.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 10, 2015
zicoraads:
Mogidi, I love the part of what is happening in Burundi. It funny how some people were thinking that if GEJ had rigged or forced an amendment of the constitution to emerge victor, by hook or by crook, then America would have intervened.

Why are they not doing anything about Burundi? And, what has the protests led to? If Jonathan had wanted to win by force, he would have. People would have lost their lives(just like Burundi)but, the man would have still remained in Aso Villa.

He deserves every commendation that is, and would come his way.
exactly my point...who on this forum or else where in nigeria could have stopped GEJ if he wanted to win the elections by all means...nobody..all he could have done was turn into assad and kill just about anyone who gets in his way...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by centjamie(m): 2:33pm On May 10, 2015
Orikinla:
Anyone who says President Goodluck Jonathan deserves an award for accepting defeat in the March 28 presidential election he clearly lost is stupid. President Jonathan did not conduct any free and fair election in 2015 and he is not innocent of the bloody atrocities perpetrated by his Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Rivers State, Akwa Ibom State, Edo State, Abia State and other states during the 2015 general elections. What did President Jonathan achieve? How many people have been arrested for electoral malpractices? Have the killers of members and supporters of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Rivers State, Edo State and Akwa Ibom State been arrested? What did President Jonathan do when his troublesome wife, First Lady Dame Patience Jonathan instigated members and supporters of the PDP to attack the members and supporters of the APC? Anyone commending President Jonathan is a fool, even if the person has a PhD.

Bros abeg what happened in Abia state?
Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by duni04(m): 2:36pm On May 10, 2015
Nobel prize for a complete failure? A man that couldn't even successfully rig a simple election after spending N2trillion naira? Jonathan was a failure at everything, even rigging. I even have more respect for his wife than the man himself. His wife has balls! Jonathan is just a sad, pitiful and senseless case. A caricature of a man, not a man.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by jpphilips(m): 2:48pm On May 10, 2015
barcanista:

Obasanjo conducted 2 fraudulent elections and even wanted to go for an unconstitutional 3rd term.

Buhari's supporters sent over 1000 people to their early deaths in 2011 because Buhari lost.

Buhari's team made it clear that "should election be rigged, they won't go to court but will form parallel government".

Buhari accepted the 2015 results despite the fact that there was cleaaaaaaaaaaaar case of Almajiri kids voting for him. All because he was declared winner.

Despite the electoral skimish in the North, incumbent Jonathan had to accept the result because "his ambition is not worth the blood of anybody".

Truly, Jonathan is the only Democratic President Nigeria has ever produced. He's a complete gentleman and a Man of Peace.

Shouldn't you wait for the probe report of his administration before basking in the Euphoria of a Nobel peace prize?

Well, Nobel prize is not really a yardstick for integrity afterall, Obama whose drone strikes have killed more civillians than any president in the world is a Nobel peace prize winner.

So long as Jonathan is getting whatever in Otuoke, I don't give a fvck.
Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 10, 2015
ramdris:
Nobel prize when he has brought the country to her knees?. He lost an election n he did the needful, how does that make him a hero?. Nobel prize when over 200 Chibok girls are out there, when corruption strives with impunity?. GEJ to me still remains everything wrong with a president. We have never had it this bad. Thank God we made d right choice voting him out.

u speak with lots of hatred n anger.
Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by XYZ123: 2:51pm On May 10, 2015
philips70:

Barcanista grow up. Where was this clear case established they voted for Buhari? That PDP arranged some cases to prove a point when they are eventually declared winner makes a clear case? If almajiri kids voted in the north where is your evidence they didn't vote for PDP? You think all Nigerians are fools? You think the whole world wasn't seeing all the efforts of the PDP to undermine the credibility of the elections and compromise it? Let me let you in into one little secret. Reasonable world leaders and sensible Nigerians saw the charade of the Otuoke card reader failure for exactly what it was meant for. You are free to do after elections campaign for GEJ but please leave the God-given victory of GMB for what it is, Nigerians rejected mediocrity, cluelessness and massive sleaze that characterized the GEJ administration. Never again! Let him collect his Nobel laureate and leave us alone for all I care.
Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by roob: 2:52pm On May 10, 2015
ramdris:
Nobel prize when he has brought the country to her knees?. He lost an election n he did the needful, how does that make him a hero?. Nobel prize when over 200 Chibok girls are out there, when corruption strives with impunity?. GEJ to me still remains everything wrong with a president. We have never had it this bad. Thank God we made d right choice voting him out.
.........:................:..................................................................... YOU MUST BE A VERY SELFISH PERSON....SMH
Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by blaid: 2:54pm On May 10, 2015
In your useless dream...
Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by 9jatatafo(m): 2:54pm On May 10, 2015
GEJ saved Nigeria, Africa and te entire world another crisis, he deserves every award that would be given to him. He is a man of peace and I believe he will get global recognition his heroic and noble act.
Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 10, 2015
jpphilips:

Shouldn't you wait for the probe report of his administration before basking in the Euphoria of a Nobel peace prize?

Well, Nobel prize is not really a yardstick for integrity afterall, Obama whose drone strikes have killed more civillians than any president in the world is a Nobel peace prize winner.

So long as Jonathan is getting whatever in Otuoke, I don't give a fvck.

Probe report on who? Jonathan? I de laugh..
Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by BlackTechnology: 3:03pm On May 10, 2015
Omotolu:
Trash talk. He should have behaved like Gbagbo,and face the consequences. Nobel Price is not just being dished out anyhow. Recipients must deserve it.

Olodo

Jonathan just prevented US prediction of disintegration coming true.

Olodo

In the case of Gbagbo, the Southern part never attempted secession because they believe that the Northern part is also part of their territory occupied by foreigners from Burkina Faso

Olodo

Olodo

Rabata grin
Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by jpphilips(m): 3:04pm On May 10, 2015
zicoraads:
Mogidi, I love the part of what is happening in Burundi. It funny how some people were thinking that if GEJ had rigged or forced an amendment of the constitution to emerge victor, by hook or by crook, then America would have intervened.

Why are they not doing anything about Burundi? And, what has the protests led to? If Jonathan had wanted to win by force, he would have. People would have lost their lives(just like Burundi)but, the man would have still remained in Aso Villa.

He deserves every commendation that is, and would come his way.

The fate of Nations is not decided by how smart the citizens are or how dumb their leadership is however, it is decided by powers of interest on a global scale.

Let it be known to you that Nigeria can not be placed in tandem of consideration with Burundi.

Nigeria by population alone is housing the largest number of black people in the world.
A single political instability like the one suggested to Jonathan will trigger a humanitarian disaster that will overwhelm the whole of Africa, the powers of interest will never allow it to happen and Jonathan knows that.

By virtue of being the president, he has operated at the biggest political stage to know what will befall him if he made any mistakes.

Jonathan did not save Nigerians, he actually saved his own life.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 10, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Olodo

Jonathan just prevented US prediction of disintegration coming true.

Olodo

In the case of Gbagbo, the Southern part never attempted secession because they believe that the Northern part is also part of their territory occupied by foreigners from Burkina Faso

Olodo

Olodo

Rabata grin
...thanks...
Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 10, 2015
83lagosroad:

Had he behaved like laurent gbagbo. You might be a dead man by now or better a refugee in Benin republic
...no,you are wrong-i would have trampled over his death by now...
Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 10, 2015
IzonOwei:
what would you have done as an individual if GEJ had toed the gbagbo path?...

...he would not have been able to see the end...
Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 10, 2015
haconjy:

you r right. but I wish u become of the victim if he behaves like gbagbo. ode. reason...
...I wish he had gone Gbagbo way-that's one wish God did grant...
Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 10, 2015
haconjy:

you r right. but I wish u become of the victim if he behaves like gbagbo. ode. reason...
...I wish he had gone Gbagbo way-that's one wish God did not grant...
Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by Cherlene(f): 3:17pm On May 10, 2015
Mogidi:
[size=15pt]The post-election prize Jonathan deserves – Abubakar Audu[/size]

Even though he is a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, he still sees good in what outgoing President Goodluck Jonathan did on the heels of the March 28 presidential election. According to him, had Jonathan behaved like some Africa leaders and refused to concede defeat, Nigeria would have boiled. But his swift telephone call to the winner of the March 28 presidential election, now president-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari, to congratulate him even before the results were officially announced by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, brought peace. For that, a former governor of Kogi State, Prince Abubakar Audu, amongst other things in this interview, says Jonathan deserves the Nobel Prize for Peace.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/the-post-election-prize-jonathan-deserves-abubakar-audu/

Good afternoon

I just ADMIRE Goodluck Jonathan's ESSENCE of HUMBLENESS regarding the PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

Cherlene

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 10, 2015
donbrowser:

They should give it to Buhari abi?
...do I mention anybody's name deserving of the prize?...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by Mogidi: 3:20pm On May 10, 2015
Cherlene:

Good afternoon

I just ADMIRE Goodluck Jonathan's ESSENCE of HUMBLENESS regarding the PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

Cherlene

Thanks for your fair comment.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 10, 2015
Going by the definition and criteria given by Alfred Nobel, GEJ deserves it fully... Waiting to meet him in Stockholm

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by Raziii(m): 3:22pm On May 10, 2015
Africa is a funny continent I swear down! Someone peacefully accepted defeat and we are celebrating him like he did something out of the ordinary!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 10, 2015
Omotolu:
...do I mention anybody's name deserving of the prize?...

He didn't say you mentioned names either

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by Agbonjie(m): 3:23pm On May 10, 2015
[quote author=obi4eze post=33598280]
Mr Hypocrite shut up! Go and wake Mandela up and ask him what he did to get the award and you will know that Jonathan did nothing. Was he the first to concede? What about Kenneth Kaunda? Jonathan has been sent to where he belongs and we want to forget his clueless regime and focus on the Incoming Government. He deserves the award of the Most Clueless President of the Decade. I will laugh at you because he won't even get nominated.

And why didn't you mention Gen Abdulsalam Abubakar who midwifed the democracy that saw Obasanjo become Presiden?

This person above must be too poor memory aand sanity. He can never appreciate good so he lake good
Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 10, 2015
Quite agree with the OP that he deserves a Nobel Prize for his actions. That depends on the Nobel community to give.
Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by Jesusloveyou: 3:36pm On May 10, 2015
barcanista:

did u know how many innocent nigeria that died thru boko haram,corruption and mismanagement under this wicked gej, stop dreaming of noble peace prize, they can't give a corrupt leaders. it was corruption that create 'boko ragtag'

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by Eruditor: 3:40pm On May 10, 2015
IzonOwei:
to my opinion GEJ wasnt even interested in rigging...if he was ready and obstinate JEGA would not have conducted the affairs of the elections and the heavens wont fall...sometimes I think y'all apc supporters need to give GEJ some credit for the elections won by the new party...if GEJ was all out ready to rig nothing,i repeat nothing would have stopped him..at most nigeria ends up like syria and you mr man start seeking for refuge...

Hahahahaha. The same petulance scumbags like you used to deceive Lauren Gbagbo. Now where is he?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

They Want To Abduct Nnamdi Kanu In Court - DSS / Nigerians Can Now Travel To The UK Visa Free For 6 Months / Kaduna Government Officially Labels Shiite IMN "Insurgent"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.