Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,849 members, 7,882,972 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:25 PM

After 10years Of Chasing Girls, I Want To Resign Peacefully - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 10years Of Chasing Girls, I Want To Resign Peacefully (1702 Views)

5 Types Of Girls I Envy / 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. / 6 Benefits Of Having ONE Good Girlfriend Instead Of Chasing A Lot Of Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 10years Of Chasing Girls, I Want To Resign Peacefully by DrAify(f): 2:01pm On May 10, 2015
Funny comments grin
Re: After 10years Of Chasing Girls, I Want To Resign Peacefully by Pinocchioo(f): 2:10pm On May 10, 2015
[quote author=Princeojual
post=33600128] If you and I meet, as a boy meeting a girl.after asking you your name and exchanging rapport, sha you go expect money, chicken republic, shopping etc. sometimes you'd be in charge of the ATM.the moment the money finish, Lamborghini speed na small. [/quote

#abandons the bottle of origin and runs back into d thread # be my guest
Re: After 10years Of Chasing Girls, I Want To Resign Peacefully by EgusiSoup: 2:14pm On May 10, 2015
DrAify:
Funny comments grin

DrAify undecided
Re: After 10years Of Chasing Girls, I Want To Resign Peacefully by Isaacmacdon(m): 2:29pm On May 10, 2015
FLAWLES:
.nop;rain spoil errtin
oh... okay...

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Science Behind Female expulsion / Guys, Can You Kiss A Girl With Sore Lips? / Sex Tutorials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.