Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,183 members, 7,880,688 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:31 AM

Message To Ladies About Tattoo. Pls Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Message To Ladies About Tattoo. Pls Read (791 Views)

I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady / Asking Ladies About Their Bodycount(s) / Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To Ladies About Tattoo. Pls Read by Howcomes(m): 1:50pm On May 10, 2015
Please ladies, am still single and can't marry a girl with tattoo. Let some good girls stay without tattoo so that me and other guys like me can get someone to marry.
Thanks to the Laddies that will comply.
Re: Message To Ladies About Tattoo. Pls Read by ronald4lif(m): 1:56pm On May 10, 2015
Girls with tattoos actually don't want you and your likes for a relationship, needless to say for marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Message To Ladies About Tattoo. Pls Read by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 10, 2015
ronald4lif:
Girls with tattoos actually don't want you and your likes for a relationship, needless to say for marriage.

wink
Re: Message To Ladies About Tattoo. Pls Read by olaglamour(f): 2:08pm On May 10, 2015
ronald4lif:
Chaiiiiii, u get bad mouth ehn!!!!! undecided
Re: Message To Ladies About Tattoo. Pls Read by justmag(m): 2:13pm On May 10, 2015
So people still believe girls with tattoos or piercings are bad girls? Ignorance! !! I actually love them! grin....good wife material is made from good character. Appearance means little these days. Unless you are one of those who marry to please their parents while you remain miserable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To Ladies About Tattoo. Pls Read by ronald4lif(m): 2:18pm On May 10, 2015
olaglamour:

Chaiiiiii, u get bad mouth ehn!!!!! undecided

It's no bad mouthing. He's saying that himself and his likes don't like girls with tattoos and can not get married to one. But the truth is, tattoo-girls really won't want to have anything to do with his ilks.

If they were bothered about judgmental people as him, they won't have had the tattoos done in the first place. It's a matter of you don't want them and they don't want you too. Fair play.

1 Like

Re: Message To Ladies About Tattoo. Pls Read by AsanwaKC(f): 2:49pm On May 10, 2015
OK we don hear
Re: Message To Ladies About Tattoo. Pls Read by sinaj(f): 3:08pm On May 10, 2015
plz guyz...I am single nd I cnt marry a guy dat is scared of needle nd doesnt av a thing for tatoo.

Let 'em guyz get a tatoo xo dat I nd 'em gurls will show dem some love wink

Rubbish!!!

as if anyone knw u.

mtcheeeeew!
Re: Message To Ladies About Tattoo. Pls Read by olaglamour(f): 3:35pm On May 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

It's no bad mouthing. He's saying that himself and his likes don't like girls with tattoos and can not get married to one. But the truth is, tattoo-girls really won't want to have anything to do with his ilks.

If they were bothered about judgmental people as him, they won't have had the tattoos done in the first place. It's a matter of you don't want them and they don't want you too. Fair play.
I share your view on this, one man's food is another man's poison. While the op hates tattoo, some men are crazy about it
Re: Message To Ladies About Tattoo. Pls Read by Macmilla(m): 4:21pm On May 10, 2015
Howcomes:
Please ladies, am still single and can't marry a girl with tattoo. Let some good girls stay without tattoo so that me and other guys like me can get someone to marry.
Thanks to the Laddies that will comply.
Lorl (laughing out really loud)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons To Not "Give Your Husband More Sex" / When She Discovers You're Broke / 10 Reasons Why Naija Guys Go To The Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.